Author Topic: DA grief  (Read 1769 times)

Offline hlbly

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
Re: DA grief
« Reply #30 on: January 18, 2010, 10:59:13 PM »
Changeup is not voss bro . I don't really know who voss is but I can vouch for changeup  . It is entirely possible I was his instructor at Air Assault School . His detailed knowledge of how things work there and small things not commonly known by other members of the armed forces let alone a wannabe make it not only improbable ,but impossible for him to be an imposter . Aside from that his telling me about what he does now for a living is not Walter Mitty enough . While what he does is necessary and probably provides him with a degree of comfort , it is not really sexy . Also his job in the US Navy was kind of sexy EOD when he knew a launch excursion <at least as far as my knowledge of the term goes> is a malfunctioning TOW missile also points to knowledge that confirms what he says . Knowledge that just isn't sexy enough to be commonly found by wannabes . Changeup is a stand up guy , a good wingy and a funny SOB . I call him my friend proudly . While not family like you Skyrock I am sure you are mistaken here . I wonder are you mixing him up with Mr. fuel conservation by flying at 30,000 feet chalenge ?

Offline Bear76

• Platinum Member
« Reply #31 on: January 18, 2010, 11:47:15 PM »
the F-14's are not enabled in the DA!  :aok
He flies F-16's you lunk head!!  :D

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #32 on: January 19, 2010, 12:19:01 AM »
I don't doubt you.

Just seems a bit extravagant just to grief.

You could sponsor a family in Haiti.

wrongway

Better yet help someone in the US. Someone who really needs a hand... not a deadbeat.
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline hlbly

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #33 on: January 19, 2010, 12:25:02 AM »
Better yet help someone in the US. Someone who really needs a hand... not a deadbeat.
Sure glad you didn't take that attitude when you helped me ;)

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #34 on: January 19, 2010, 12:28:42 AM »
Sure glad you didn't take that attitude when you helped me ;)

:rofl

BTW I saw where you posted about that..... but you were trying to get a point across to some poor joe that was a little thick headed. I didn't do it for praise, I did it for a friend.  :aok
« Last Edit: January 19, 2010, 12:32:14 AM by Shuffler »
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline hlbly

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #35 on: January 19, 2010, 12:35:22 AM »
:rofl

BTW I saw where you posted about that..... but you were trying to get a point across to some poor joe that was a little thick headed. I didn't do it for praise, I did it for a friend.  :aok
It was truly appreciated . One of these days I may give up on the Kobyashi Maru <trying to get point across to thick headed joe> but I doubt it .

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #36 on: January 19, 2010, 11:55:31 AM »
Hlbly,

Thank you for the kind words....I apologize if I may remind Skyrock of someone else...Im sure as competitive as it is around here, there are a lot of "manufactured" personalities with competitiveness being rampant.  This, however will always be true...my name will never change (unless Skuzzy DrDeath's me! lol, jk).  For the life of me, I can't figure out why folks do it but they do.  It's after the pitch...not sciencefiction, star trek stuff....threw a baseball at the OU...and a changeup, well I never had one which is why Im a 44 year old grease sales VP! lmao!!

Thanks again

V/r

Changeup
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
      • The Axis Vs Allies Arena
« Reply #37 on: January 19, 2010, 12:27:09 PM »
I don't doubt you.

Just seems a bit extravagant just to grief.

You could sponsor a family in Haiti.

wrongway

why?

if you wanna sponsor someone, sponsor someone in your own home country. all of our countries have people in need.....more than likely in need much longer than the hiatians.
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning in a Bottle)

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
« Reply #38 on: January 19, 2010, 12:29:01 PM »
Hlbly,

Thank you for the kind words....I apologize if I may remind Skyrock of someone else...Im sure as competitive as it is around here, there are a lot of "manufactured" personalities with competitiveness being rampant.  This, however will always be true...my name will never change (unless Skuzzy DrDeath's me! lol, jk).  For the life of me, I can't figure out why folks do it but they do.  It's after the pitch...not sciencefiction, star trek stuff....threw a baseball at the OU...and a changeup, well I never had one which is why Im a 44 year old grease sales VP! lmao!!

Thanks again

V/r

Changeup
oopsy... my apologies, word was out that Voss was back and attempting to talk some smackage.... I think the name threw me off, I apologize, friend. You are the fella I've dueled some in the DA in the not so distant past, eh?

<S>

Mark

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #39 on: January 19, 2010, 12:52:42 PM »
Skyrock:

Yes sir...winged up with you and Agent360 on numerous occasions in the DA and then you invited TnDep, xxxJCxxx and I over to 1 v 1 with you and some of the folks you fly with regularly (which the 3 of us appreciated very much).  On another occasion you and I were more or less alone and we 1 v 1 and you gave me some very kind direction and help which, again, was appreciated. 

On a third occasion we 1 v 1 about 34 times and I won all of them.... :rofl.  Kidding...I appreciate the apology but none necessary...after only flying a short time I understand why the truly great pilots are careful about who's who.  I personally think its retarded to have shade accounts but to each his own.

Anytime you are over there and I'm around it would be great to get any help you, Agent, Hlbly or your buddy's can give. 

PS - I drew Batfink in the first round of the dueling bracket last time...Im sure I will draw you first this time...MURPHY'S LAW RIGHT? lmao

V/r

Changeup
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #40 on: January 19, 2010, 12:57:26 PM »
oopsy... my apologies, word was out that Voss was back and attempting to talk some smackage....

You're thinking of chalenge.

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #41 on: January 19, 2010, 12:58:18 PM »

He's way up there singing and tapping his fuel guage.
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #42 on: January 19, 2010, 01:00:07 PM »
He's way up there singing and tapping his fuel guage.

And deciding what he's going to change his CPID to.

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
« Reply #43 on: January 19, 2010, 01:11:01 PM »
Ahh, that's it... even insulted my passed mother last FSO on country ch... yup, the truly great men, are hard to forget... I must have been in a scorpion sting haze or something....

:noid

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline Bronk

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #44 on: January 19, 2010, 03:17:13 PM »
And deciding what he's going to change his CPID to.
  :lol  :aok
See Rule #4