Author Topic: How Sad.....  (Read 8543 times)

Offline Saurdaukar

• Plutonium Member
      • Army of Muppets
Re: How Sad.....
« Reply #180 on: February 05, 2010, 09:01:23 AM »
:devil lollololololololololol soon lolololol

Are you really still posting?  Really?

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #181 on: February 05, 2010, 12:43:15 PM »
:devil lollololololololololol soon lolololol

Hmmm...I guess that means you're not willing to show your 'experten' skills in the DA?  Typical.  Well, since you're not willing to show in the DA, most likely since you won't have the luxury of a hord to assist you, I can be found most days in the Mid-War arena.  If you can muster the testicle fortitude, you should drop in and regale us all with your experten fighting prowess.  Sadly, as evidence by your posts that you lack both the necessary testicle fortitude and skill to rise up to such a challenge.

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline phatzo

• Gold Member
      • No Crying
« Reply #182 on: February 05, 2010, 02:36:39 PM »
hehehehe. He said "rise up to a challenge"
No thank you Turkish, I'm sweet enough.

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #183 on: February 05, 2010, 03:54:57 PM »
hehehehe. He said "rise up to a challenge"

...ya that's like, what 30k?   :D

Offline Babalonian

• Platinum Member
      • Pigs on the Wing
« Reply #184 on: February 05, 2010, 05:49:11 PM »
Hmmm...I guess that means you're not willing to show your 'experten' skills in the DA?  Typical.  Well, since you're not willing to show in the DA, most likely since you won't have the luxury of a hord to assist you, I can be found most days in the Mid-War arena.  If you can muster the testicle fortitude, you should drop in and regale us all with your experten fighting prowess.  Sadly, as evidence by your posts that you lack both the necessary testicle fortitude and skill to rise up to such a challenge.

ack-ack

I doub't he'll reveal himself in the MWA... no spixteens. :D
-Babalon
"Let's light 'em up and see how they smoke."
POTW IIw Oink! - http://www.PigsOnTheWing.org

Wow, you guys need help.

Offline Nemisis

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Fightin 49'ers
« Reply #185 on: February 05, 2010, 06:42:34 PM »
When will you deliver my trophy?  

You just took the easy way out...heck, if you did engage, I'm willing to bet that you would have tried for a HO on each pass...you just seem to be that kind of player.

If you're not willing to fight and would rather run 2 sectors, how am I not surprised that you have a tough time finding a 'good fight' let alone any fight at all?

ack-ack

Here is your trophy:

I hate HO's, its really just a roll of the dice as far as lucky hits, and damaged caused. Really the only think you need to do is point your nose at the other guy, pull the trigger. It takes no real skill (IMO). I'll meet a HO if I'm forced to, but I try to avoid when possible. When that spit started firing at D900, I started spraying back. Can't do much at 115mph and 1.5k.

And yes, theres good fights if you mean big. Last three big fights I've been in had been mostly HO'ing spit 16's and niki's. Gv fights get ruined when lancs come over and carpet bomb the fights, and 38's come in and start attacking the tanks (nothing implied by the 38's, just what I saw).

You're all entitled to your own oppinions. I just wish people would be a bit more honorable when fighting.
All man needs to be happy is a home, his wife, and a place in the world

Col. 49Nem, Armor commander of the 49th

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #186 on: February 05, 2010, 06:55:49 PM »
I just wish people would be a bit more honorable when fighting.

I'm pretty sure the guy that was chasing you for two sectors was probably thinking the same thing.

ack-ack

Offline 2ADoc

• Nickel Member
« Reply #187 on: February 05, 2010, 07:00:34 PM »
And yes, theres good fights if you mean big. Last three big fights I've been in had been mostly HO'ing spit 16's and niki's. Gv fights get ruined when lancs come over and carpet bomb the fights, and 38's come in and start attacking the tanks (nothing implied by the 38's, just what I saw).

Ok Nemesis, if you are trying to take my base, and you are GVing, I am going to up in a plane, F6F, Mossie, F4U, anything that carries ords, and I will dive bomb, strafe and do what ever it takes to defend the base. It is part of the game.  

As far as the Ho issue, you don't know anymore whether or not you are going to get it, you cant tell who is in the other plane. If I could tell it was CAP, or some of the other guys I would not HO, but you cant tell. If on the Merge you point your nose at me, I will squirt some at you, if I hit so be it, that is not my intention, it is to get you to roll, turn, or climb. If I get you in a HO you deserved it, I cant aim worth a darn. Just one of those things. But by the same card, if I get HO ed I don't whine and cry most of the time. If I know who is flying and they don't usually HO, then when they do I will say something, only because I don't like the whole HEY YOU HOED ME on 200 thing when they are the ones that do it the most, and I will give a guy a chance to say, "well I only had 24 rounds left". Just my .02
Takeoffs are optional, landings aren't
Vini Vedi Velcro
See Rule 4, 13, 14.

Offline Nemisis

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Fightin 49'ers
« Reply #188 on: February 05, 2010, 07:13:28 PM »
I don't really think going into TT, going JUST close enough to start the base flashing, and then holding in place trying to take a base. I will try to take a TT base back, but after that, I usually hold in place.

Offline Nemisis

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Fightin 49'ers
« Reply #189 on: February 05, 2010, 07:16:43 PM »
I think we have reached an impass. Neither side will convince the other, and so I think its time for this thread to die.

<S>,
        Nemisis

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #190 on: February 05, 2010, 08:24:19 PM »
I think we have reached an impass. Neither side will convince the other, and so I think its time for this thread to die.

<S>,
        Nemisis

The above comment can be translated as..."I originally created this thread to whine and portray myself as the matyr but it didn't go as I had planned, now I want this thread to die."

ack-ack

Offline Nemisis

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Fightin 49'ers
« Reply #191 on: February 05, 2010, 08:32:24 PM »
If you want to take it that way, then fine. But I really see no point in bashing our heads together if neither will give in. Keep it going if you wish, but I'm no longer participating in this fight. Call it what you will, I call it droping out of a fight that can't and won't be won by either side.

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #192 on: February 05, 2010, 10:19:31 PM »
If you want to take it that way, then fine. But I really see no point in bashing our heads together if neither will give in. Keep it going if you wish, but I'm no longer participating in this fight. Call it what you will, I call it droping out of a fight that can't and won't be won by either side.

...sounds like he's avoiding another fight  :x

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
      • The Axis Vs Allies Arena
« Reply #193 on: February 05, 2010, 10:54:24 PM »

Ok Nemesis, if you are trying to take my base, and you are GVing, I am going to up in a plane, F6F, Mossie, F4U, anything that carries ords, and I will dive bomb, strafe and do what ever it takes to defend the base. It is part of the game.  

As far as the Ho issue, you don't know anymore whether or not you are going to get it, you cant tell who is in the other plane. If I could tell it was CAP, or some of the other guys I would not HO, but you cant tell. If on the Merge you point your nose at me, I will squirt some at you, if I hit so be it, that is not my intention, it is to get you to roll, turn, or climb. If I get you in a HO you deserved it, I cant aim worth a darn. Just one of those things. But by the same card, if I get HO ed I don't whine and cry most of the time. If I know who is flying and they don't usually HO, then when they do I will say something, only because I don't like the whole HEY YOU HOED ME on 200 thing when they are the ones that do it the most, and I will give a guy a chance to say, "well I only had 24 rounds left". Just my .02

my 38's easy to tell.....it's generally falling apart.  :noid :noid

seriously, i generally keep her in 80th colors......and thank ya sir.....i take that as a compliment, and appreciate it.  :aok
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning in a Bottle)

Offline Jayhawk

• Gold Member
« Reply #194 on: February 05, 2010, 11:16:12 PM »
The above comment can be translated as..."I originally created this thread to whine and portray myself as the matyr but it didn't go as I had planned, now I want this thread to die."

ack-ack

:rofl Ding ding ding

...sounds like he's avoiding another fight  :x

Maybe he learned from this...
LOOK EVERYBODY!  I GOT MY NAME IN LIGHTS!

Folks, play nice.