Author Topic: Memoirs Of A Mega Squad  (Read 5739 times)

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
Re: Memoirs Of A Mega Squad
« Reply #90 on: March 28, 2010, 03:22:00 PM »
No, it's opening your mind to the fact that we do more than run 110s NOE.  Ownage is was happened to your chat privileges after we .reported you :neener:
Oh dont go there :devil . I understand you dont just do NOE runs but it was what most of us see 90% of the time we have ever engaged you :aok
DFC Member
Proud Member of Pigs on the Wing
"Yikes"

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #91 on: March 28, 2010, 03:22:41 PM »
Actually, ownage is what happened to your entire squad after Skuzzy saw what you guys did.
Funny thing is they keep saying nobody lost anything :noid
DFC Member
"Yikes"

Offline Spikes

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
    • Twitch: Twitch Feed
« Reply #92 on: March 28, 2010, 03:23:09 PM »
So......anyone want to start an uber super duper mega squad with me?
i7-12700k | Gigabyte Z690 GAMING X | 64GB G.Skill DDR4 | EVGA 1080ti FTW3 | H150i Capellix

FlyKommando.com

Offline Mav1914

• Zinc Member
« Reply #93 on: March 28, 2010, 03:24:08 PM »
I was also absent for the mass reporting and some of the silliness involved in recent FSO's.

To that end, all I ask is this: Please do not paint all Claim Jumpers with the same brush. Just look at the sheer number of players in the squad. We are evidently very diverse in both our skill levels and opinions.

To me, this is like when people complain about being bombed when they're in tank town. Sure it sucks to get bombed when you're trying to worry about enemy tanks, but it is all a part of the game. The game is called "Aces High", not "tank commander" or some such.

I can see both sides of the argument here and both have valid points. Unless anyone is violating any terms of use for the game, all I have to say is this:

All points brought up in this thread (mass missions, NOE runs, base steamrolling) are a part of the game. No one is cheating or using game mechanics in an inappropriate manner by doing these things. IMO, It is up to players to find a way to counter these different strategies. We all cannot be winning all the time. It just doesn't work that way.

Btw, if you see us coming NOE, nothing makes me soil my underpants quite like a half dozen wirbles waiting.... doesn't take much to counter someone's plans.
You win some, you lose some. Carry on.

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #94 on: March 28, 2010, 03:31:24 PM »
I was also absent for the mass reporting and some of the silliness involved in recent FSO's.

To that end, all I ask is this: Please do not paint all Claim Jumpers with the same brush. Just look at the sheer number of players in the squad. We are evidently very diverse in both our skill levels and opinions.

To me, this is like when people complain about being bombed when they're in tank town. Sure it sucks to get bombed when you're trying to worry about enemy tanks, but it is all a part of the game. The game is called "Aces High", not "tank commander" or some such.

I can see both sides of the argument here and both have valid points. Unless anyone is violating any terms of use for the game, all I have to say is this:

All points brought up in this thread (mass missions, NOE runs, base steamrolling) are a part of the game. No one is cheating or using game mechanics in an inappropriate manner by doing these things. IMO, It is up to players to find a way to counter these different strategies. We all cannot be winning all the time. It just doesn't work that way.

Btw, if you see us coming NOE, nothing makes me soil my underpants quite like a half dozen wirbles waiting.... doesn't take much to counter someone's plans.
You win some, you lose some. Carry on.
20+ birds fully loaded hitting a small airfield NOE has to take the base if it doesnt something went wrong, like the goon brought supps instead of troops. No challenege in that even if they do up 5 whirbs
DFC Member
"Yikes"

Offline GearJrk

• Zinc Member
« Reply #95 on: March 28, 2010, 03:46:07 PM »
Actually, ownage is what happened to your entire squad after Skuzzy saw what you guys did.

Might wanna check your sources....
Gear
Claim Jumpers

Offline Mav1914

• Zinc Member
« Reply #96 on: March 28, 2010, 03:51:37 PM »
Whatever, I've said I came to say.

Have fun

Offline RichardDarkwood

• Silver Member
« Reply #97 on: March 28, 2010, 04:54:48 PM »
Mav, is that Paul Revere?

Todd
"Show me on the doll where the bad man touched you"---Betty

https://www.twitch.tv/hounds_darkwood
CO--The Bad Guys

Offline Becinhu

• Gold Member
« Reply #98 on: March 28, 2010, 04:55:34 PM »
Anyone got a screenie? How many pelts did Herr Skuzzmeister land?
412th Braunco Mustangs OG
412th FNVG FSO
80th FS "Headhunters" MA

Offline crazyivan

• Gold Member
« Reply #99 on: March 28, 2010, 05:03:11 PM »
Anyone got a screenie? How many pelts did Herr Skuzzmeister land?
All proxies ! :D
POTW
"Atleast I have chicken!"- Leroy Jenkins

Offline denniswilha

• Zinc Member
« Reply #100 on: March 28, 2010, 05:28:31 PM »
I hope Skuzzy takes note of this "threat" and as soon as you start your "sleazy and low" reportings on 200, he will bring the ban stick out of the closet.

Like Skuzzy said its not a rule, just sleazy kinda like you Flaming idiots on here everytime a CJ posts anything.

Offline Skuzzy

• Support Member
  • Administrator
      • HiTech Creations Home Page
« Reply #101 on: March 28, 2010, 05:32:48 PM »
I am locking this thread as it is nothing more thahn a bunch of posters out of control.

Do not make the mistake of trying to start another one to keep this running.  It will result in a ban from the bulletin board.
Roy "Skuzzy" Neese
support@hitechcreations.com