Author Topic: WTG Grizz  (Read 4043 times)

Offline Tordon22

• Silver Member
Re: WTG Grizz
« Reply #45 on: March 30, 2010, 02:11:51 PM »
100 in an SBD. It'll happen.

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #46 on: March 30, 2010, 02:11:58 PM »
  All Hail the king of the 262

(Image removed from quote.)

Nah, there are at least a few others that are as good if not better.  Moot taught me everything I know about the plane and aiming.  He's a tater magician.  Fester and Kappa practically invented the under radar aggro tag team strategy as well.  It's definitely a Muppet thang.   :cool:

Offline BiPoLaR

• Platinum Member
« Reply #47 on: March 30, 2010, 02:24:54 PM »
 Fester and Kappa practically invented the under radar aggro tag team strategy as well.  It's definitely a Muppet thang.   :cool:
that reminds me of the time we went 4 sectors NOE in 262s just to pop a furball between the other sides.
R.I.P. T.E.Moore (Dad) 9-9-45 - 7-16-10.
R.I.P. Wes Poss  (Best Friend) 11-14-75 - 5-2-14

Offline BiPoLaR

• Platinum Member
« Reply #48 on: March 30, 2010, 02:27:53 PM »
daddy whats the c word?
I cant say son. Your grandpa skuzzy will beat me with a stick

Offline Kazaa

• Plutonium Member
      • http://www.thefewsquadron.co.uk
« Reply #49 on: March 30, 2010, 02:31:58 PM »

"If you learn from defeat, you haven't really lost."

Offline 321BAR

• Platinum Member
« Reply #50 on: March 30, 2010, 02:52:13 PM »
Starting?
This is worse than being back stage with elton john and liberace.
or worse than seeing you online in AH  :D when u coming back man?
I am in need of a new epic quote
Happy Jack's Go Buggy

Offline BiPoLaR

• Platinum Member
« Reply #51 on: March 30, 2010, 03:09:37 PM »
or worse than seeing you online in AH  :D when u coming back man?
Right now i have no clue. Might be within the next week or within the next few years. I have no clue. Whenever i get the itch to auger a lot  :devil

Offline 321BAR

• Platinum Member
« Reply #52 on: March 30, 2010, 03:14:46 PM »
ahahaha ok then ill keep an eye out for you and your 3000selves
I am in need of a new epic quote
Happy Jack's Go Buggy

Offline oakranger

• Plutonium Member
      • http://www.slybirds.com/
« Reply #53 on: March 30, 2010, 08:38:51 PM »
bah...ive seen more  :D . and id rather get 100 kills in a tank than fly the best fighter in WWII in 100 sorties to kill 50 :D

So, are you saying that anybody can land 50 kills in a 262 besides Grizz?  Like to see you do it.  It is a lot harder to get 5 kills let alone 50 kills in 262.  I am about to get 300 kills in a P-47D-25.  It is a lot harder to do that then getting 100 kills in a tank. 
Oaktree

56th Fighter group

Offline Drex

• Nickel Member
« Reply #54 on: March 30, 2010, 11:25:04 PM »
You've got to be kidding, right? It's a game. A good sport will acknowledge a superior competitor, even if he loses to him. I think of Wolfala... constantly. He's made himself a genuine pain, having killed me at least 6-7 times in the last month. I'm getting better because, the first few times, he got me on something like the first pass. The last one took him three and some local distractions for me.

Is he good? By the operating definition in the game, yes. By my local definition, yes (he's killed me many times, I've never killed him). Do I dream about splattering him all across the virtual countryside, much as you'd splatter a tiny spider with an air-only blast from a Sheridan Blue Streak? Constantly.

Hate? You've got to be kidding.

I am not kidding.  You must feed the Hate.

Aces High's coad has long lines of Hate strung throughout the .exe.  Dale's background with the Fubars in Air Warrior is filled with promoting Hate.  Dok Gonzo made a Scenerio about it in his production of Rangoon 42' "The sum of all Hate".  It's part of our culture.  We fly, we die, we Hate.

Now with you...we need to take baby steps towards consuming Hate.  Just by reading your post and your signature I can tell your screwed on tight. That's ok, but I believe you have the potential of producing such a high level of Hate rarely seen in these parts that we might need to regulate your consumption of it.  Right now your masking your Hate...we all can read into you. Your obsessed with Wolfala...you dream about him constantly.  I do too.  I've known him for 16 years online.  The difference between you and me is I just want to shag him in the barn like a freshly sheared Dalesbred Ram. You on the other hand, really want to serve him a smelly plate of revenge that you won't be serving cold by assaulting him with a pellet gun.  That's cruel.  The Hate is obviously there...its building.  Don't let it fester...good sportsmanship can only mask your Hate for so long.  

Now stop shooting yourself down, and tell Grizz and Wolfala they suck!

Feed the Hate...

Drex
« Last Edit: March 31, 2010, 12:26:24 AM by Drex »

Offline Soulyss

• Platinum Member
      • Aces High Events
« Reply #55 on: March 30, 2010, 11:56:06 PM »
 :rofl
80th FS "Headhunters"
I blame mir.

Offline oakranger

• Plutonium Member
      • http://www.slybirds.com/
« Reply #56 on: March 31, 2010, 12:05:54 AM »
 :rofl
Oaktree

56th Fighter group

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #57 on: March 31, 2010, 12:20:21 AM »
I am not kidding.  You must feed the Hate.

Aces High's coad has long lines of Hate strung throughout the .exe.  Dale's background with the Fubars in Air Warrior is filled with promoting Hate.  Dok Gonzo made a Scenerio about it in his production of Rangoon 42' "The sum of all Hate".  It's part of our culture.  We fly, we die, we Hate.

Now with you...we need to take baby steps towards consuming Hate.  Just by reading your post and your signature I can tell your screwed on tight. That's ok, but I believe you have the potential of producing such a high level of Hate rarely seen in these parts that we might need to regulate your consumption of it.  Right now your masking your Hate...we all can read into you. Your obsessed with Wolfala...you dream about him constantly.  I do too.  I've known him for 16 years online.  The difference between you and me is I just want to shag him in the barn like a freshly sheared Dalesbred Ram. You on the other hand, really want to serve him a smelly plate of revenge that you won't be serving cold by assaulting him with a pellet gun.  That's cruel.  The Hate is obviously there...its building.  Don't let it fester too long...good sportsmanship can only mask your Hate for so long.  

Now stop shooting yourself down, and tell Grizz and Wolfala they suck!

Feed the Hate...

Drex

Forgot a couple!    :furious :furious :furious   :devil
« Last Edit: March 31, 2010, 12:22:00 AM by Masherbrum »
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline froger

• Silver Member
« Reply #58 on: March 31, 2010, 01:11:27 AM »