Author Topic: Rising Stars  (Read 2456 times)

Offline Penguin

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
Re: Rising Stars
« Reply #15 on: April 17, 2010, 09:43:31 PM »
Just a word of caution on the "average age of consentual whatever"....prisons in America have their own pecking order and pedofiles, rapists and lawyers are at the bottom thus rendereing Dr Peterson's assessment nonsense if you choose to espouse Dostoevsky's position on how to measure the civility of any society, which is:  "The civility of any society can be judged on it's prison's inmates and their treatment of one another".  Bagrat, please don't argue this point...it would only serve to isolate your sources as self-serving which might bring you dangerously close to admitting something that may not be true about you (or it could be)...I am quite certain that you were just trying to illuminate the past for us....lets keep it at that.

Changeup

Don't overthink it man, he's 16 and was making a joke- give him a break.

-Penguin

Offline crazyivan

• Gold Member
« Reply #16 on: April 17, 2010, 10:02:38 PM »
How do you classify a "rising star"?  Do they have to turn into movie stars or is it just ones opinion that they may turn into move stars?
NO , I will not make out with you!

POTW
"Atleast I have chicken!"- Leroy Jenkins

Offline stealth

• Silver Member
« Reply #17 on: April 17, 2010, 10:22:51 PM »
NO , I will not make out with you!

(Image removed from quote.)
LOL,where do you come up with this stuff crazyivn.
My Email is ACalex88@gmail.com if you want to contact me

"I shall fear no evil, for I am 80,000 feet and climbing"

Offline Dadano

• Nickel Member
« Reply #18 on: April 18, 2010, 12:31:43 AM »
You wanna see creepy?
This is creepy.

http://spaceghetto.st/sgd/index.php?q=node/33683

Dano
Army of Muppets

"Furballing is a disease, and we are the cure... Oink."
-Twitchy

Offline bagrat

• Silver Member
« Reply #19 on: April 18, 2010, 12:34:24 AM »
well changeup i dont think u can judge the civility of our society based on how our prisoners treat each other, that is afterall why they're in prison afterall, because our society didnt want people who make the decisions that they make living amongst us or representing us in any way. u read way too much into what i quoted as i was in a very general and i probably need to emphasize the "very" for you. that what one society sees as terrible other society may not find soo disturbing, and in this case our society up until a little over a hundred years ago. anyways i would appreciate if u did not use a statement tryin to say some thing to others about myself as u did ."Bagrat, please don't argue this point...it would only serve to isolate your sources as self-serving which might bring you dangerously close to admitting something that may not be true about you (or it could be)".

but most of all i argue ur response simply because i do not like when someones places themselves in some illegitimate position of authority attemting to tell me what i can and cannot do, and when i say "can and cannot do" im mean ur statement saying that if i disagree with what u said i would only make myself to look  like a pedophile.
Last post by bagrat - The last thing you'll see before your thread dies since 2005.

Offline 68ZooM

• Platinum Member
« Reply #20 on: April 18, 2010, 12:36:40 AM »
UrSelf...Pigs On The Wing...Retired

Was me, I bumped a power cord. HiTEch

Offline uptown

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #21 on: April 18, 2010, 01:01:17 AM »
well this thread has gone beyond bizarre
Lighten up Francis

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #22 on: April 18, 2010, 09:14:18 AM »
I held myself out as NO authority.  Once someone puts something out there, it is what it is...whether you intended it to sound that way or not.  I can't control what you type...I can only control the many ways to interpret it and you left very little room Bagrat...now, thats the way I read it.  That is why I put the disclaimer in there that some might think otherwise, true or untrue, and if you gave what you wrote to 100 people to read after they read your PEDO BEAR post, IMO, they wouldnt have too much room either.  Hey...you don't have to listen to me bro....call Skuzzy and have him read the thread...if he says, "Nope, all sounds good and easy to me!!", I will absolutely stand corrected right here in front of everyone.  I have NO issues with being wrong...and let me be clear...I am NOT accusing Bagrat of being a pedofile....I am saying the posts sound that way.  There is a difference.  A good example is the way some of us, wrongly, talk about women, we sound like sex addicts. 

I'm just saying people read things differently...I think you know that.  Honestly...please read the thread all over again from top to bottom.  It sounds wrong...it just does.  That being said, sounding bad doesn't mean it was intended that way and I get that.

Penguin - I was talking about Bagrat, not Pacman....no big deal.  
« Last Edit: April 18, 2010, 09:54:29 AM by Changeup »
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline uptown

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #23 on: April 18, 2010, 09:26:50 AM »
So some are saying that because the OP is 16 it's OK to think of and 11 yo girl as attractive? Well I was 16 once and I was dreaming about college chicks, not 6th graders.

To be perfectly clear, if a 16 yo boy was messing around with my 11yo daughter, he'd be staring down the barrel of my 12ga. No ifs, ands or buts about it.
Lighten up Francis

Offline fudgums

• Gold Member
« Reply #24 on: April 18, 2010, 09:43:46 AM »
Don't overthink it man, he's 16 and was making a joke- give him a break.

-Penguin

not something to joke about
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Offline Penguin

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #25 on: April 18, 2010, 10:09:26 AM »
You wanna see creepy?
This is creepy.

WHOA!  You're right, that is creepy!  I'm giving that gameshow host the:

-Penguin

Offline Simba

• Persona Non Grata
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #26 on: April 18, 2010, 07:24:07 PM »
Back to rising stars, I nominate Hayden Panatierre, the gorgeous li'l Barbie of 'Heroes' who can actually act AND is beyond the age of consent.

:cool:
Simba
No.6 Squadron vRFC/RAF

Offline USRanger

• AvA Staff Member
  • Plutonium Member
      • BoP Home
« Reply #27 on: April 18, 2010, 07:53:27 PM »
You wanna see creepy?
This is creepy.

What the hell kind of show was that?!?  Obviously no dads were allowed in the audience.  I have 3 daughters.  I'd break that perv in half.
Axis vs Allies Staff Member
☩ JG11 Sonderstaffel ☩
Flying 'Black[Death] 10' ☩JG11☩

Only the Proud, Only the Strong Ne Desit Virtus

Offline Vulcan

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #28 on: April 18, 2010, 09:35:44 PM »
This has to have the pedobear stamp of approval: http://www.aeropause.com/2009/04/new-lazy-town-game-announced/

(not nudies, but I was to scared to post the image directly)

Offline Plawranc

• Gold Member
      • Youtube Channel
« Reply #29 on: April 18, 2010, 11:35:38 PM »
 :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

You guys actually thought I was being serious about that.

No, I do not, I think I have proved that In the wends" babe threads. She is a talented actress and will be hot when she is older I would guess, but of course I wouldnt. Come on  :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

Seriously though, I am waiting to see how bizare this gets
DaPacman - 71 Squadron RAF

"There are only two things that make life worth living. Fornication and Aviation"