Author Topic: MW has taken the cake and ate it too........  (Read 5949 times)

Offline ReDeViL2

• Zinc Member
Re: MW has taken the cake and ate it too........
« Reply #45 on: April 21, 2010, 12:34:30 AM »
Yep, the core members are a good bunch of guys and I enjoy flying against Alpha, Rodent, WWhisky and Bul1dog1.

ack-ack

Also Agreed lol

Offline froger

• Silver Member
« Reply #46 on: April 21, 2010, 12:42:28 AM »
I jumped in to MW like a month ago cause i got tired of the hoards and the MA tard party when there was no caps.
I was just hoping to find some good fights and all i found was a few so called vets farming undefended bases like 2 week dweeb tards so i jumped back into the other mess again. The uncontested base taking just to pad your score or farm perks is not my kinda party, i just thought it was kinda sad and pathetic to see the well known and descent sticks tarding out in MW but hey...
like whiskey said, it's your 15 bucks, thats what ya wanna do with it than good for you.

guess I'M sayin this cause i made a comment a few years ago bought how useless and unpopulated MW was and i had to buy new flame retardant underwear after that one.  :cry

I don't give a rats arse about score, i just wanna fight but i won't be foolin round with MW and anyone's perk farmin score paddin party.

I feel a lock commin on so...  IN

I'm just sayin...   :rock

froger  <-------has asbestos boxers on.....Flame away    
« Last Edit: April 21, 2010, 12:44:39 AM by froger »
frogs are people too

Offline Yeager

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #47 on: April 21, 2010, 01:21:18 AM »
guess I'M sayin this cause i made a comment a few years ago
Your opinion just isn't important enough to be concerned about some comment you made "a few years ago".......

srry bro, a lot of people have had loads of pleasure/fun in MW over the past "few years" with you in it, or not  :neener:
"If someone flips you the bird and you don't know it, does it still count?" - SLIMpkns

Offline froger

• Silver Member
« Reply #48 on: April 21, 2010, 01:37:51 AM »
Your opinion just isn't important enough to be concerned about some comment you made "a few years ago".......

srry bro, a lot of people have had loads of pleasure/fun in MW over the past "few years" with you in it, or not  :neener:

thats nice, enjoy your time farmin perks n paddin yer score in mid war yuger  :neener:
frogs are people too

Offline captain1ma

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • JG54 website
« Reply #49 on: April 21, 2010, 07:27:15 AM »

agreed, its been quite fun in there lately. those that are in there nightly are having a ball. it so amazes me how people fly by, spend and hour in the place, then trash it on the bbs. very interesting.

Offline Biggamer

• Nickel Member
« Reply #50 on: April 21, 2010, 10:12:07 AM »
Most ppl in the game like to fight but we like to takes bases buts the big deal if there is no one online what do u want us to do set in the tower and wait for u to log on dont think so but when you are on we do love fighting you guys <<S>> MW hope to see ya in sky  :aok
G3-MF

Offline WWhiskey

• Gold Member
« Reply #51 on: April 21, 2010, 10:29:42 AM »
See above...this is the most ridiculous excuse I have ever seen.  So, you try to get someone to switch so you can go take bases while they cant get back for an hour....hmmm, sound like what were all talking about.  As one of the comments stated, there are a few (like 2) of them Nits that are pretty god, the rest of their lot will HO, and HO, and HO.  Not sayin that everyone doesnt or hasnt done it, but everytime...one of em only flies a 110 for that reason.  As my former CO stated...you could have a great fight going and be, well, beatin em down and they will drop the entire base because they cant handle defenders.  Have watched them get tured back in great GV fights only to come back in Dive Bombing Lancs...I mean cmon.  I am with 80% of the others that have posted here.  A few of them are good pilots that I have a great time DFing or GVing agaisnt, but to trick guys into switching sidew so they can take undefended bases???  Im done, think everyone else has pretty much covered it all. 
so its my fault you got tricked into switching sides?
do me a favor, next time you log into mid war, count the bases, see who has the most and who has the least, then join the side that is left because that's were the fight is going! we take bases equally, up to a point,33.3% to be exact, learn how the game itself works!
 oh and please up a tank!!!! please please please, the biggest gripe i have in mid is the lack of any tanks to shoot at anymore!
It is however my fault, i should have looked over to the left of your post  2010, are you serious?? are you for real?  I am not even sure I know who you are!

I personally like it when the knights are outnumbered!!! many more targets to kill!!! I would much rather fly and fight than take bases but that gets pretty boring after a while,I have been flying in late war lately because of the numbers of knights on in mid being to high, i will not switch sides so i have no choice but to except it or go somewhere else,   like biggamer said we aint just gonna set in the tower waiting for someone to show up! :airplane:
Flying since tour 71.

Offline trax1

• Gold Member
« Reply #52 on: April 21, 2010, 12:51:04 PM »
i will not switch sides so i have no choice but to except it or go somewhere else
Why is that?  I've never understood peoples loyalty to a chess piece, it's not like once you switch sides your stuck there, you can always go back to your favorite chess piece an hour later.
"I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me." - Hunter S. Thompson

Offline AKP

• Silver Member
« Reply #53 on: April 21, 2010, 01:06:56 PM »
Rodents boys......Ive been on both sides of VF15.  Fighting with and against, so I know of what I speak.  Generally speaking the core of that squad are some of the best people Ive come across in all my years playing this game.

They are as much fun to fight against as they are to fight with.  I have always enjoyed them as fellow AH players.

<S>

<S> Yeager... the feeling is mutual. 

I generally dont get angry at anyone for anything that goes on in the game.  If I get shot down, I did something wrong.  And umm... I get shot down a lot.  I love the fight, ask Ump, xtiger, NKL or any of the other regulars, and I love fighting over bases too.  And keep up the Rook / Bish alliance in MW... it gives us more too shoot at.

Happy hunting <S> ALL of you... yes, even you Heretic.

***G3-MF***

Offline AKP

• Silver Member
« Reply #54 on: April 21, 2010, 01:09:16 PM »
Why is that?  I've never understood peoples loyalty to a chess piece, it's not like once you switch sides your stuck there, you can always go back to your favorite chess piece an hour later.

Its a squad thing... we dont fly against each other in the MA's, so by staying to one side, we dont have to worry about that happening.  We also have many NON VF-15 players that are usually knights that we enjoy flying with.  And if MW is dead, we just go to LW.

***G3-MF***

Offline Cooley

• Silver Member
« Reply #55 on: April 21, 2010, 02:16:38 PM »
Its pretty fun trying to stop em, I fly there often

Is there a way to look at player vs squad stats or squad vs squad stats anymore?

Cooleyof 367th

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
« Reply #56 on: April 21, 2010, 02:17:55 PM »
Is there a way to look at player vs squad stats or squad vs squad stats anymore?

No.

The only thing you could do is going through the detailed kill statistics name by name...
Steam: DrKalv
E:D Snailman

Offline SlapShot

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #57 on: April 21, 2010, 03:43:45 PM »
Its pretty fun trying to stop em, I fly there often

No.

The only thing you could do is going through the detailed kill statistics name by name...

That is a picture of Lusche working on his next stat graph ... for he is the ... "accessor of AH data".
SlapShot - Blue Knights

Guppy: "The only risk we take is the fight, and since no one really dies, the reward is the fight."

Offline SlapShot

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #58 on: April 21, 2010, 03:51:03 PM »
we take bases equally, up to a point,33.3% to be exact

Nice ... fair and balanced hoarding ... that's new concept ... :aok
SlapShot - Blue Knights

Guppy: "The only risk we take is the fight, and since no one really dies, the reward is the fight."

Offline Yeager

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #59 on: April 21, 2010, 04:01:59 PM »
shuffler still around?  Haven't seen him posting since WW1 came out...........
"If someone flips you the bird and you don't know it, does it still count?" - SLIMpkns