Author Topic: Taking Carriers Out Of The Game??????  (Read 10807 times)

Offline LLogann

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Candidz.com
Re: Taking Carriers Out Of The Game??????
« Reply #240 on: May 06, 2010, 08:36:05 AM »
See now that's a GREAT point.......  Example......  Rooks fly at 35k cause they know they will find Chalenge there......  Have all of my fights with a Rook been that high?  Nope, not by a longshot.  But since it's the Rook sterotype, I subconsciously believe it, and constantly check the high-6 in Rookland.  

You are a product of your own environment.  People are judged not only by there actions but as a whole, it's that way in every walk of life.  If you associate yourself with a group, each individual action is complacent on the group in it's totality.  So I disagree....

See Rule #4
Now I only pay because of my friends.

Offline pitch

• Zinc Member
« Reply #241 on: May 06, 2010, 08:37:40 AM »
Guys, I am not a lawyer; just a retired engineer with too much time and my hands.

I thought we were talking about what is good for enjoyment and growth of this game and was trying to give you a perspective from the target community. You can dismiss my input as you please. It has not been my intent to "lash out" at anyone.

At my stage in life, the ability to "learn, explore boundaries, and sharpen my distinction" will not be influenced by those who will judge me based on the actions of others.

I truly wish I had never become involved in this forum, I may have continued to use this game as a pleasurable distraction.

Offline PJ_Godzilla

• Gold Member
« Reply #242 on: May 06, 2010, 08:48:21 AM »
Guys, I am not a lawyer; just a retired engineer with too much time and my hands.

I thought we were talking about what is good for enjoyment and growth of this game and was trying to give you a perspective from the target community. You can dismiss my input as you please. It has not been my intent to "lash out" at anyone.

At my stage in life, the ability to "learn, explore boundaries, and sharpen my distinction" will not be influenced by those who will judge me based on the actions of others.

I truly wish I had never become involved in this forum, I may have continued to use this game as a pleasurable distraction.

Now, Pitch, I am genuinely sorry if you've gotten the perception that I'm judging you based on the actions of others. You seem, to me, to be as fine a person as I'd otherwise meet here. I was critiquing your post. However, I don't believe I issued any statement regarding your nature. THAT would be an ad hominem assault - and Homey don't play that.

As for all that crap about the Humpers, it's just for fun. That said, the actions of the moron who moved those carriers is deservedly vilified. I'm willing to reserve judgment on the squad, though, as a whole.

Bear in mind, this is all about entertainment. Thank you - I have been entertained by this interaction.  :aok
Some say revenge is a dish best served cold. I say it's usually best served hot, chunky, and foaming. Eventually, you will all die in my vengeance vomit firestorm.

Offline PJ_Godzilla

• Gold Member
« Reply #243 on: May 06, 2010, 09:01:23 AM »
How do you handle a hungry clam?
The Clam humpers!
How do you handle a horny man?
Bivalve pumpin'!

There was a young man from Pawtucket
took a Clam in a thicket to hump it
The Clam said, "oh dear"
stay away from my rear
come around to the front and I'll suck it.
Some say revenge is a dish best served cold. I say it's usually best served hot, chunky, and foaming. Eventually, you will all die in my vengeance vomit firestorm.

Offline PJ_Godzilla

• Gold Member
« Reply #244 on: May 06, 2010, 09:24:08 AM »
Maybe that was a little uncalled for...

Offline 68ZooM

• Platinum Member
« Reply #245 on: May 06, 2010, 09:26:18 AM »
yea you might be right , i think this might get locked
UrSelf...Pigs On The Wing...Retired

Was me, I bumped a power cord. HiTEch

Offline LLogann

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Candidz.com
« Reply #246 on: May 06, 2010, 09:30:33 AM »
We stopped talking about cv's 11 pages ago.............   :eek:

yea you might be right , i think this might get locked
See Rule #4
Now I only pay because of my friends.

Offline PJ_Godzilla

• Gold Member
« Reply #247 on: May 06, 2010, 09:33:05 AM »
This was about CVs?

Offline mjsmoke

• Zinc Member
      • CLAIM JUMPERS
« Reply #248 on: May 06, 2010, 09:50:50 AM »
Quote from: stephen
Lol ,the B.S. artist try's to find a way force the rest of us to bend to his will...

Just because you can doesn't mean you should Mjsmoke...
ANYWAY the message doesnt say you should make EVERY CV group your responsibility, it sais that  "you can control "A" CV group"
Keep it up Mj, I have no problem calling you out for the overbearing jerk that you are, and eventualy this game  will deal with you like the shallow, self serving punk that you are, and keep you from pulling your B.S.

Unfortunatly you are going to ivaribly make this "game" less than it could be by taking advantage of a "slip up" in that one MORON can take control of all of the CV groups..., and bend them to his will. SEE RULE #4

Even you could be made to understand that THIS WAS NOT THE INTENTION OF THE PROGRAMERs, and you are defiling this game TARD!

You and your squad need to take a step back, and remember what this game is about... or you are going to force HT and crew to crack down on you and your ilk.

Personaly I havent seen you run a CV attack in the last week, so you really dont have a leg to stand on...

You represent one of the  many brands of idiots that are forcing thier own way out of the game..., so dont be surprised when we do away with you, and your ilk...SEE RULE #4

So much like a child..., you try so hard to bend the rules, much like a 5 year old...

Keep it up, and you will give your squad a negative reputation all by yourself...
I really dont need to try that hard to expose you, you act stupidly enough without my help.
<S> lol. keep it up :rofl

YOU DO NOT OWN THE ROOKS CV'S no matter how much  you try to...

I swear to fight you and call you out every time you try to drive our CV's away from the fight NO MATTER WHAT ANYONE SAY'S.
I'm done trying to make sense of you and  your members, (and after all) I dont give a damn...
This is the LAST month you go about your normal B.S. without retribution.
Just because I can doesn't mean I wont do what I think is best for the CV atm, and First of all I nor did my squad put ALL of those CV's up in that area I just simply help keep them away from enemy territory after the fact. Did I send a CV group up there YES after the fact that NO ONE was at port trying to defend it BUT me, and once it was heading away from port the enemy had already got the port back (I see this on ALL 3 countries). So don't go telling me what you know if you don't switch sides to even know what's going on, on the other sides.

You and Condor both have it twisted by saying I personally told you guys to go switch sides and try to kill the CV's, Condor took it upon himself to switch countries to try and sink the CV so that the enemy would get there carrier back..yea talk about a true countrymen!?

I stated and I quote "Why don't you be like Condor, switch sides and try to kill them so I could kill you, as I did to Condor" first time he switched Knights killed him in 5"ers, second time he switch to Bishops flew a squadron after him and his buddies and killed them all as well. So you think you have the right to tell people what they should or shouldn't do? I don't think so! This is a tactic I like to use and if my rank is high enough I will take control of a CV at my discretion and move it to where I want it to be. "DID YOU KNOW YOU CAN CONTROL THE PATH OF A CARRIER GROUP IF YOUR RANK IS HIGH ENOUGH" That's what the message says not "A" carrier group.

On the other hand the Rooks had 5 other Carrier's that I didn't see you or Condor trying to use any of them at all or try to get them into position for there next attacks you just kept bickering about the CV's that were well out of play already. Maybe you should take the time to use the resources that were available to you atm could have saved yourself a lot of aggravation.

You could say what you like popy I don't care very much of what you gotta say or what you think of me. I will not be getting kicked off this game for someone like you trying to degrade me or my squad. The Boards are the Boards and you and all the other Flamers can Flame away cause it makes me :) so have fun belittling my squad and myself.

Now back to your original Flame Bashing...

IN :aok
« Last Edit: May 06, 2010, 09:59:25 AM by mjsmoke »

Offline 68ZooM

• Platinum Member
« Reply #249 on: May 06, 2010, 12:16:04 PM »
No need to bash whats obvious
UrSelf...Pigs On The Wing...Retired

Was me, I bumped a power cord. HiTEch

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #250 on: May 06, 2010, 12:41:31 PM »
so have fun belittling my squad and myself.

There's nothing worth "belittling". 
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline COndor06

• Nickel Member
      • http://www.CondorAerial.com
« Reply #251 on: May 06, 2010, 01:14:28 PM »
How do you handle a hungry clam?
The Clam humpers!
How do you handle a horny man?
Bivalve pumpin'!

There was a young man from Pawtucket
took a Clam in a thicket to hump it
The Clam said, "oh dear"
stay away from my rear
come around to the front and I'll suck it.

PJ STOP IT. I think I cracked a rib on the how many humps can a calm humper hump thing.  Your killin me here. Damn that was funny.
Be careful what you shoot at. Most things
in here don't react too well to bullets.
Captain Marko Ramius:

http://www.CondorAerial.com

Offline COndor06

• Nickel Member
      • http://www.CondorAerial.com
« Reply #252 on: May 06, 2010, 01:56:50 PM »
Just because I can doesn't mean I wont do what I think is best for the CV atm, yada yada yada

Now back to your original Flame Bashing...

IN :aok

Nothing in your post addresses (or gives you or your squad the right) to take control of all CVs.

You and your squad buddies would jump from boat to boat to boat to boat for hours just to get your way and deny ANY rook from using them. Kind of like my children would do before they reached age 8 and began to understand the benefit of compromise and what was expected from them in a positive social environment.

Again, all the community hears from you and your squad is {we are going to do what ever we want} Hey, if you think that’s the way to interact with your community of players then knock yourself out.

You have heard from the majority of players on this thread and you continue to disregard any request as simple flame bashing.

At this point I don’t think anyone cares what you do anymore. 
Be careful what you shoot at. Most things
in here don't react too well to bullets.
Captain Marko Ramius:

http://www.CondorAerial.com

Offline 5PointOh

• Gold Member
« Reply #253 on: May 06, 2010, 02:37:24 PM »
Im sorry, I'm still just trying to figure out the purposes of having 146 members, spread out over 10 squads? 
Coprhead
Wings of Terror
Mossie Student Driver

Offline PJ_Godzilla

• Gold Member
« Reply #254 on: May 06, 2010, 02:41:52 PM »
Im sorry, I'm still just trying to figure out the purposes of having 146 members, spread out over 10 squads? 

146 tired men, one very large bucket of sodden clams...

Now do you get it?