Author Topic: mouse wont work  (Read 868 times)

Offline sparow

• Nickel Member
      • http://249sqn.wordpress.com/
Re: mouse wont work
« Reply #15 on: May 28, 2010, 07:43:59 PM »
A few questions for you guys having this problem.

When you are in this condition -

1-  Is your AH mouse cursor frozen of missing?

2- Is your frame rate showing 0?

3- Do you get a windows mouse cursor outside of the AH window?  If so, does anything change if you click on the minimize button and then maximize it again?

Hi Pyro,

Following your inquiry order:

1 - mouse cursor is stationary; when moved, disappears. You stop, he appears in the same place (to the left of the clipboard, inside AH window).
2 - frame rate is showing 45.
3 - the mouse cursor doesn't leave that spot, and it does not appear outside the AH window; I am unable to minimize, maximize, close the window or select anything in the clipboard. I'm stuck and must Alt+F4 to leave and start all over.

Note: the "Magnifier" message didn't show up anymore...

Thank you,
Sparow
249 Sqn RAF "Gold Coast"
Consistently beeing shot down since Tour 33 (MA) and Tour 8  (CT/AvA)

Visit us at http://249sqn.wordpress.com/

Offline rshubert

• Silver Member
« Reply #16 on: May 29, 2010, 06:17:06 PM »
Ditto.  When shutting the game down, I get no mouse when on the windowed start screen.  Alt-F4 to end the game, and the mouse comes back.

Offline dkff49

• Silver Member
« Reply #17 on: May 29, 2010, 08:46:26 PM »
Things just keep getting stranger. Now it seems to work fine for me.

Yesterday things were messed up when I played AH after using FSAutoStart like in my last post but not when I don't use it, Today no issues either way I open AH. The only things that are different for me were 1) I opened up offline to see if I could duplicate the problem coming out of offline and 2) there is a different map up in blue.

I don't think it has anything to do with the new map up and I can't see how offline would change anything either. I  did not test it online prior to the offline test so I have no way of knowing if it would have worked before I went to offline.

What I am wondering is: Did anyone having an issue try offline? If any of you did then did you have trouble after going back to the start up screen? Or did things suddenly start working for you for a short while?
Haxxor has returned!!!!
Dave

Offline kilz

• Gold Member
« Reply #18 on: May 30, 2010, 11:24:37 PM »
i have the same problem i will video it and try to get the video up here today for yall at HTC
Former LTARkilz

R.I.P 68KO, TailSpin, Maj1Shot, Prop31st, SWfire, rodders, Vega, easy8, 11Bravo, AWMac, GMC31st, Stoliman, WWhiskey

Offline Carbine

• Zinc Member
« Reply #19 on: June 02, 2010, 12:59:30 AM »
Same problem as dkff49, mouse cursor is frozen and I have to alt-f4 to close the game.

Offline Dantoo

• Silver Member
      • http://www.9giap.com
« Reply #20 on: June 03, 2010, 10:23:12 PM »
"Fixed a bug that caused mouse jitters in the opening menu."

Nope. Need another fix.
I get really really tired of selective realism disguised as a desire to make bombers easier to kill.

HiTech

Matthew 24:28 For wherever the carcass is, there is where the vultures gather together.