Author Topic: What did you say?  (Read 2680 times)

Offline Becinhu

• Gold Member
Re: What did you say?
« Reply #60 on: July 01, 2010, 12:08:32 AM »
I don't know why, but when I see the name Becinhu I think peekachu  :rolleyes: I know it makes no sense, but that's what comes to mind  :lol
{flicks a booger at uptown}
412th Braunco Mustangs OG
412th FNVG FSO
80th FS "Headhunters" MA

Offline phatzo

• Gold Member
      • No Crying
« Reply #61 on: July 01, 2010, 12:52:34 AM »
68DONKEY called me about 15 different names in 15 minutes. "left fazo, reverse him fanza, I'm hit, mayday I'm going down."
No thank you Turkish, I'm sweet enough.

Offline Ghosth

• AH Training Corps (retired)
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://332nd.org
« Reply #62 on: July 01, 2010, 06:37:19 AM »
I don't know why when people see an extra "H" on the end they ussually seem to want to take out the important one in the middle.

Gosh, Goth, Gosth, are just a few of the many many clobbered up attempts.

If the H on the end bothers you, leave it off, call me Ghost, yeah just like Casper. (cept I have more attitude than casper ever had)

So Ghost   H  or just plain Ghost works, don't try to "lisp" it, or let that H on the end screw you up.

When in doubt, the H is silent.

Offline Kuhn

• Silver Member
      • Canvasman
« Reply #63 on: July 01, 2010, 08:57:14 AM »
I don't know why when people see an extra "H" on the end they ussually seem to want to take out the important one in the middle.

Gosh, Goth, Gosth, are just a few of the many many clobbered up attempts.

If the H on the end bothers you, leave it off, call me Ghost, yeah just like Casper. (cept I have more attitude than casper ever had)

So Ghost   H  or just plain Ghost works, don't try to "lisp" it, or let that H on the end screw you up.

When in doubt, the H is silent.

Only Minnesotans understand Ghosth.    :D
325th Checkertails

Offline shotgunneeley

• Silver Member
« Reply #64 on: July 01, 2010, 09:30:46 AM »
My callsign is ShtGn. most people say it correctly "Shotgun" or "Shotty", but I've been called Sh*t-Gin before...
"Lord, let us feel pity for Private Jenkins, and sorrow for ourselves, and all the angel warriors that fall. Let us fear death, but let it not live within us. Protect us, O Lord, and be merciful unto us. Amen"-from FALLEN ANGELS by Walter Dean Myers

Game ID: ShtGn (Inactive), Squad: 91st BG

Offline uptown

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #65 on: July 01, 2010, 10:04:17 AM »
 :lol
Lighten up Francis

Offline shiv

• Silver Member
« Reply #66 on: July 01, 2010, 10:32:23 AM »

I get called "the old Wildcat" sometimes. People have mistaken me for an old warbird pilot, apparently used to use say "over" after saying anything. Whose name was also Wildcat.

Definitely going to start saying "over" after everything now.  

shiv (not shive.)  Over.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2010, 10:39:26 AM by shiv »
You are in a maze of twisty little passages, all alike.

Offline Krupinski

• Gold Member
      • Twitch
« Reply #67 on: July 01, 2010, 12:53:08 PM »
Krupnski, Krupski, Kruski, kroop, kroopski, pollock, polish dude, polish guy, krupnizzal, koprenicus, kruptastic, kruptiski, kruperski, karpinski, krup, krapinski, I'm not even 1/5 of the way through my list.

Krup-in-ski!

Offline fbWldcat

• Gold Member
« Reply #68 on: July 01, 2010, 01:01:47 PM »
Krupnski, Krupski, Kruski, kroop, kroopski, pollock, polish dude, polish guy, krupnizzal, koprenicus, kruptastic, kruptiski, kruperski, karpinski, krup, krapinski, I'm not even 1/5 of the way through my list.

Krup-in-ski!

Crumpets, Crawdads....  :aok
Landing is overrated.
"Two roads diverged in a wood, and I: I took the one less traveled by." - Robert Frost
"Uncommon valor was a common virtue." <S>

Offline klingan

• Gold Member
« Reply #69 on: July 01, 2010, 01:02:26 PM »
my name sux worst..  I have heard:

woo (klingan's way.. doesn't swedish have a V ?  :D

We are way to drunk to care about it  :P
 :cheers:

The Few GFC

Offline maddafinga

• Silver Member
      • The Musketeers Squadron
« Reply #70 on: July 01, 2010, 01:58:59 PM »
Pretty much everyone calls me madda the way it's supposed to be pronounced, mah duh.  Occasionally someone will call me mad dah, but I don't mind that at all.  Still no doubt as to who they're talking to.  I picked that when I first got to AW, they wouldn't let me take maddafinga, which is the handle I've always used since I first got a computer after high school.  AW only allowed 5 or 6 characters though, so I shortened it.  I figured it worked pretty well, since it was pretty unique and it was short enough to be like an actual name.  Also there were no letters, easy to type, no vox at the time.  Kept it ever since, I just happened to take a decade off after AW died, so I didn't need to use it. 
madda
The Musketeers Squadron
http://www.musketeers.org/
When the Dude is recognized in the World, Undudeness is seen everywhere... Dude De Ching
http://dudeism.com/tao/

Offline Grape

• Nickel Member
      • http://promoteitright.com/Site/82nd/
« Reply #71 on: July 01, 2010, 07:32:32 PM »
<-----ForkFail and Noob, mostly from my squadies and its on purpose becuase I did something that went horribly wrong.  :joystick:
This is a test

Offline STEELE

• Nickel Member
« Reply #72 on: July 02, 2010, 06:36:59 AM »
2/3rds get it right (Steel) the other half (heh) say Steel-ee.  Just used my stage name  (rock band, not chippendale)
The Kanonenvogel had 6 rounds per pod, this is not even close to being open for debate.

Offline Shifty

• Plutonium Member
      • 307th FS
« Reply #73 on: July 02, 2010, 07:00:49 AM »
S-H-I-T-T-Y, but I don't think it's an accident. :headscratch:

JG-11"Black Hearts"...nur die Stolzen, nur die Starken

"Haji may have blown my legs off but I'm still a stud"~ SPC Thomas Vandeventer Delta1/5 1st CAV

Offline thndregg

• Platinum Member
« Reply #74 on: July 02, 2010, 07:25:24 AM »
People usually get mine right. Thunder-Egg. Short forms are Thunder, or Egg. Or toolshedder, bomb****, or as one former squaddie calls me "Thundaaaarrrr!" BlunderEGG & DunderEGG are the derogatory designations.
Former C.O. 91st Bombardment Group (Heavy)
"The Ragged Irregulars"