Author Topic: Still like the changes?  (Read 6295 times)

Offline A8Jaraxl

• Zinc Member
Re: Still like the changes?
« Reply #195 on: July 12, 2010, 04:56:14 PM »
I really need to ask this question.. First off this is my old longin ID.. I will be getting a new one when i renew my subscription.. My comments DO NOT REFLECT the A8's and I am no longer with them (but surely still friends with them and many others in the game)

As I have read many posts in there from both sides of the picture from WMLute (sup bro long time no see btw) all the way to the view point of the OP.

To the OP and those that support his way of thinking...

What I do not understand is this:

1. If your only goal is to have fun with friends in a "team" environment.. they why should these changes be that big of a deal? You can still have fun with your friends regardless of the changes?..

2. If #1 is true as you say.. then why the large push-back on the changes?

3. Now I am no WMlute in terms of skill, but I think anyone that ever flew with me or talked to me knows that I am very much fun a heart with a competitive side of me that win or lose I will always come back for more, just ask AKDogg how many times I will come back after being shot down.. Me being rather neutral in this can easily see that your frustration is not born of anything but the fact that something you have been using to an advantage has now been taken away.. This leads me to believe that your happiness is as much based on the friendship as it is on the success of your missions. Therefore Skill does come into play and you really can not deny this..

4. If you do deny this then you should have no issue as your primary source of "fun" will continue to be the friendship of your fellow sticks. As it stands your are upset about a change that stopped your preferred tactic.. which then means that you either are unwilling to change tactics as needed to accomplish said mission or that you lack the skill to do so.. at which point we return to the skill debate..

long story short.. Either Skill is no issue for you or it is. If skill is no issue then you should not be bothered by the changes and enjoy your fellowship. If your upset then it is because you possibly lack the ability to change your tactics to suit a change in the game. Which then affects your obvious public standpoint in terms of the natural ranking of players/squads.  

Lastly.. WHY do people join a game and then expect it to change or remain the same for their "fun".. and then claim the fun they seek is in the fellowship and not the game-play?

Offline Yeager

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #196 on: July 13, 2010, 09:42:26 AM »
Nope... now go sit in the corner till you can play nice.   :neener:
I was going to suggest WWIIOnline but I figured that wouldn't go over too well ;)
"If someone flips you the bird and you don't know it, does it still count?" - SLIMpkns

Offline Baine

• Copper Member
« Reply #197 on: July 13, 2010, 08:57:02 PM »
I really need to ask this question.. First off this is my old longin ID.. I will be getting a new one when i renew my subscription.. My comments DO NOT REFLECT the A8's and I am no longer with them (but surely still friends with them and many others in the game)

As I have read many posts in there from both sides of the picture from WMLute (sup bro long time no see btw) all the way to the view point of the OP.

1. If your only goal is to have fun with friends in a "team" environment.. they why should these changes be that big of a deal? You can still have fun with your friends regardless of the changes?..

3. Now I am no WMlute in terms of skill, but I think anyone that ever flew with me or talked to me knows that I am very much fun a heart with a competitive side of me that win or lose I will always come back for more, just ask AKDogg how many times I will come back after being shot down.. Me being rather neutral in this can easily see that your frustration is not born of anything but the fact that something you have been using to an advantage has now been taken away.. This leads me to believe that your happiness is as much based on the friendship as it is on the success of your missions. Therefore Skill does come into play and you really can not deny this..

4. If you do deny this then you should have no issue as your primary source of "fun" will continue to be the friendship of your fellow sticks. As it stands your are upset about a change that stopped your preferred tactic.. which then means that you either are unwilling to change tactics as needed to accomplish said mission or that you lack the skill to do so.. at which point we return to the skill debate..

long story short.. Either Skill is no issue for you or it is. If skill is no issue then you should not be bothered by the changes and enjoy your fellowship. If your upset then it is because you possibly lack the ability to change your tactics to suit a change in the game. Which then affects your obvious public standpoint in terms of the natural ranking of players/squads.  

Lastly.. WHY do people join a game and then expect it to change or remain the same for their "fun".. and then claim the fun they seek is in the fellowship and not the game-play?

Huh???? :headscratch:

Offline Agent360

• Nickel Member
      • http://troywardphotography.com
« Reply #198 on: July 13, 2010, 11:34:52 PM »

:headscratch: