Author Topic: Collision: how is / should this scenario be scored?  (Read 5180 times)

Offline NCLawman

• Nickel Member
Re: Collision: how is / should this scenario be scored?
« Reply #150 on: August 14, 2010, 12:28:27 AM »
you not worth the post, look how you ended that last post. you are vulgar and like to jump in where your not wanted, HTC said he would not change a thing so why are you still posting, think question has been answered. So grow up and keep the postings g rated young ones read this. So go away.since the soultin has been made there is no reason to post anymore unless you need to be held by the hand to see the resolution. but In typical form of a young in you find this your place to use vulgar language and situation.
I poseted and you attacked, so just go home and stfu. I understand the collision situation and you were no help except you have nothing but vulgar things to say. you can post a responce but I will ignore you since you mind is about 15 years old cant wait till this is locked out so you wont have a soapbox to cry from

What part of my post was NOT g-rated?  you are the one posting to STFU.

Second, I have not asked HTC to change anything.  I have explained the collision model as it is.  I did NOT ask for it change, nor do I want it to change.

I have re-read my posts, and I still have yet to find any vulgar posts.  Please, could you be more specific.  And, finally, if I am NOT worth the post as you indicated, why did you post again?    :rofl

Keep trying little boy, one day you might actually get something right.
Jeff / NCLawMan (in-game)

Those who contribute the least to society, expect the most from it.

Light travels faster than sound.  This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
Re: Collision: how is / should this scenario be scored?
« Reply #151 on: August 14, 2010, 12:30:00 AM »