Author Topic: Alpini13  (Read 23642 times)

Offline xbrit

• Silver Member
Re: Alpini13
« Reply #165 on: September 11, 2010, 04:21:05 PM »
Proper Football :

(Image removed from quote.)
That many scousers with hands up must mean the cops are close.

Offline crazyivan

• Gold Member
« Reply #166 on: September 11, 2010, 04:30:25 PM »
Such a tool.....  I suppose you know what every one of your squadies does?  Little voyeuristic for my taste there PJ. 
Yes, one of his members needs to stop the pm name calling.  :rofl  Well I guess doing this kinda dweebish thing just hurts the score potatoes but also shows you're a tool. I'd  give him the boot! IMO 
POTW
"Atleast I have chicken!"- Leroy Jenkins

Offline drfritz

• Copper Member
« Reply #167 on: September 11, 2010, 04:37:41 PM »
Was done posting on this subject, bsince Alpini has other matters to deal with. and email was asked about. here it is.no i dont have a SHADE account,NO i havent padded my score,YES i have been reported by none other than TEEARR...and without any investigation hitech took all my perk points and zeroed my score...I then called hitech and talked to the vice president there....he investigated and found i had not violated any rules or policies in aces high....he did tell me that since the scores were erased they could not put them back in the arena without resetting the entire arena,i told him this was roadkill.....hitech then apologized and admitted they had handled the matter incorrectly,as a show of GOOD faith they gave me 1000 perk points in each fighter,bomber,and ground  vehicle catagory....this was about 450 points in each category MORE than i had when they wiped my score.I told them i would rather have a score of 0 for the whole tour and every tour if this is how they run that company and game.  all points i accumulated prior to being wiped are still counted for the squadron.  i am not happy about this. and i guess  by them giving me extra perk points in each category is proof enough that i wasn't cheating...maybe they are trying to make it up to me or shut me up?..problem is i cant take a picture of that page and email to everyone in the game....i can to you if you want it for filing......its funny....because i have more perk points now for not cheating but now everyone thinks i was cheating.  so,as of now i do not monitor channel 200.  and what was really nice was how all my squadmates supported me through this.......oh wait,they didn't.   ALPINI13

HEY ALSO  this is an excerpt from hitechs letter:
Carrie has issued a $0.50 credit to your account, as per the conversation
you have with HiTech.  I will restore your perk points, but I need to ask if
you know what the amounts for the three categories were?  I cannot restore
the kills as that data is gone and I have no way to accurately installing it
again.

I would also like to apologize for my handling of this situation.  I could
have done it better.  Hindsight is a great thing.
MY PERKS WERE AT ABOUT 550 PLUS OR MINUS 50 IN EACH CATAGORY...IM GUESSING THE .50 CENT CREDIT WAS FOR ME MISSING A DAY WITHOUT ANY SCORE???......AND THAT REALLY GETS ME MAD....MY REPUTATION IS WORTH A WHOLE .50CENTS..........YEAH  .50 CENTS.     i will be at my fathers for about a week taking care of him due to his stroke,i will not be at this fridays FSO

so there it is.you all can

Offline Bear76

• Platinum Member
« Reply #168 on: September 11, 2010, 05:00:42 PM »
Was done posting on this subject, bsince Alpini has other matters to deal with. and email was asked about. here it is.no i dont have a SHADE account,NO i havent padded my score,YES i have been reported by none other than TEEARR...and without any investigation hitech took all my perk points and zeroed my score...I then called hitech and talked to the vice president there....he investigated and found i had not violated any rules or policies in aces high....he did tell me that since the scores were erased they could not put them back in the arena without resetting the entire arena,i told him this was BULLtoejam.....hitech then apologized and admitted they had handled the matter incorrectly,as a show of GOOD faith they gave me 1000 perk points in each fighter,bomber,and ground  vehicle catagory....this was about 450 points in each category MORE than i had when they wiped my score.I told them i would rather have a score of 0 for the whole tour and every tour if this is how they run that company and game.  all points i accumulated prior to being wiped are still counted for the squadron.  i am not happy about this. and i guess  by them giving me extra perk points in each category is proof enough that i wasn't cheating...maybe they are trying to make it up to me or shut me up?..problem is i cant take a picture of that page and email to everyone in the game....i can to you if you want it for filing......its funny....because i have more perk points now for not cheating but now everyone thinks i was cheating.  so,as of now i do not monitor channel 200.  and what was really nice was how all my squadmates supported me through this.......oh wait,they didn't.   ALPINI13

HEY ALSO  this is an excerpt from hitechs letter:
you have with HiTech.  I will restore your perk points, but I need to ask if
you know what the amounts for the three categories were?  I cannot restore
again.

I would also like to apologize for my handling of this situation.  I could
have done it better.  Hindsight is a great thing.
MY PERKS WERE AT ABOUT 550 PLUS OR MINUS 50 IN EACH CATAGORY...IM GUESSING THE .50 CENT CREDIT WAS FOR ME MISSING A DAY WITHOUT ANY SCORE???......AND THAT REALLY GETS ME MAD....MY REPUTATION IS WORTH A WHOLE .50CENTS..........YEAH  .50 CENTS.     i will be at my fathers for about a week taking care of him due to his stroke,i will not be at this fridays FSO

How does he know who reported him? HTC wouldn't reveal that? If he actually got a letter from HTC it would be easy to scan and post it for all to see. Otherwise it's just hearsay.

Offline Becinhu

• Gold Member
« Reply #169 on: September 11, 2010, 05:18:28 PM »
Not enough spelling errors to be from Hitech.  I call shenanigans.
412th Braunco Mustangs OG
412th FNVG FSO
80th FS "Headhunters" MA

Offline Yeager

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #170 on: September 11, 2010, 05:30:15 PM »
Another example of why score should simply be abolished.  It brings out the tard in people.
"If someone flips you the bird and you don't know it, does it still count?" - SLIMpkns

Offline MickDono

• Gold Member
« Reply #171 on: September 11, 2010, 06:11:00 PM »

haha   :rofl :rofl

Offline DrBone1

• Platinum Member
« Reply #172 on: September 11, 2010, 06:19:23 PM »
Micky you BBS dweeb  :D good one xbrit  :lol
=The Damned=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6jjnCoBobc
I see DrBone has found a new Sith apprentice. Good, good, let the hate flow through you.  :devil
Move up, move over, or move aside.  Simple kombat 101.

Offline mechanic

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #173 on: September 11, 2010, 08:18:26 PM »

:lol
Only the fat or lazy scousers would not try to run first. Survival of the quickest up that neck of the woods.
And I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.

Offline TeeArr

• Copper Member
« Reply #174 on: September 11, 2010, 09:02:52 PM »
And I thought I was done posting as well.  I didn't report anybody.  One of my Squad mates Reported him based upon the number of times Butcher was shot down by Alpini13.  My name wasn't even mentioned in the E-mail to HiTech.  So, If this truly is Alpini13 writing in, He is lying.  He has lied before when he said he "posted" a YouTube video PROVING I was cheating, and even admitting to it.  All of which was false.  I can say this without fear of retribution for IF I had EVER cheated, (and ESPECIALLY with as much "proof" as Alpini13 said he had), I wouldn't have been playing AH, would I? 
People should note as well, that I have said NOTHING against the SwampDragons, or any of the other members of their squadron.  Someone should take Alpini13 to task on this whole thing, and his behavior in the past.   My guess is I will not be the last player to experience this pusillanimous and petty behavior from him.

TeeArr

Offline BaldEagl

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #175 on: September 11, 2010, 10:42:47 PM »
drfritz,  
     If you want confirmation, look up butchers stats for lw 127.  He was killed almost exclusively by alpini13.  There was one set of buffs which were killed by two other people.  Butcher did not kill anyone.  There is no suspicion in that only confirmation.

No doubt it's because the entire squad is participating in similar activity.  Otherwise there would be no reason to defend this so voraciously.

And this:

Was done posting on this subject, bsince Alpini has other matters to deal with. and email was asked about. here it is.no i dont have a SHADE account,NO i havent padded my score,YES i have been reported by none other than TEEARR...and without any investigation hitech took all my perk points and zeroed my score...I then called hitech and talked to the vice president there....he investigated and found i had not violated any rules or policies in aces high....he did tell me that since the scores were erased they could not put them back in the arena without resetting the entire arena,i told him this was BULLtoejam.....hitech then apologized and admitted they had handled the matter incorrectly,as a show of GOOD faith they gave me 1000 perk points in each fighter,bomber,and ground  vehicle catagory....this was about 450 points in each category MORE than i had when they wiped my score.I told them i would rather have a score of 0 for the whole tour and every tour if this is how they run that company and game.  all points i accumulated prior to being wiped are still counted for the squadron.  i am not happy about this. and i guess  by them giving me extra perk points in each category is proof enough that i wasn't cheating...maybe they are trying to make it up to me or shut me up?..problem is i cant take a picture of that page and email to everyone in the game....i can to you if you want it for filing......its funny....because i have more perk points now for not cheating but now everyone thinks i was cheating.  so,as of now i do not monitor channel 200.  and what was really nice was how all my squadmates supported me through this.......oh wait,they didn't.   ALPINI13

HEY ALSO  this is an excerpt from hitechs letter:
you have with HiTech.  I will restore your perk points, but I need to ask if
you know what the amounts for the three categories were?  I cannot restore
again.

I would also like to apologize for my handling of this situation.  I could
have done it better.  Hindsight is a great thing.
MY PERKS WERE AT ABOUT 550 PLUS OR MINUS 50 IN EACH CATAGORY...IM GUESSING THE .50 CENT CREDIT WAS FOR ME MISSING A DAY WITHOUT ANY SCORE???......AND THAT REALLY GETS ME MAD....MY REPUTATION IS WORTH A WHOLE .50CENTS..........YEAH  .50 CENTS.     i will be at my fathers for about a week taking care of him due to his stroke,i will not be at this fridays FSO

... is a complete joke.  Alpini13 sends you an e-mail he typed, you swallow it hook line and sinker, then post the contents here as some sort of evidence?  Yikes!

I think you should change the name of the squad to Shade Dragons.  I mean really, I haven't killed the same guy over 130 times in two camps in almost 10 years here or 15 years playing WWII AC sims but you see nothing wrong in that, particularly considering that player wasn't killed by anyone else?
« Last Edit: September 11, 2010, 10:46:41 PM by BaldEagl »
I edit a lot of my posts.  Get used to it.

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #176 on: September 11, 2010, 11:40:40 PM »

Gullible is written on your ceiling.  Honest.  Take a look.

You do realize that alpine's encounters with this butcher fellow are statistically impossible to be ruled a coincidence?  One in a hundred bajillion.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2010, 11:42:37 PM by grizz441 »

Offline kilo2

• Gold Member
« Reply #177 on: September 11, 2010, 11:48:02 PM »
Swampdragons are a much different squad then when I was in them.
X.O. Kommando Nowotny
FlyKommando.com

"Never abandon the possibility of attack."

Offline dmdchief

• Nickel Member
« Reply #178 on: September 12, 2010, 10:37:42 AM »
BALDEAGLE: SAID:I haven't killed the same guy over 130 times in two camps in almost 10 years here     NOW
I know that not to be the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth

YOU HAVE KILLED ME MORE THAN THAT, HE HE HE, one day way back you killed me like 20 times in just a few hours every time I got to A1 in my A5 you killed me, he he he

SALUTE, YOU OLD BIRD

AB8AAC/DMDCHIEF/AAC
OUT
« Last Edit: September 12, 2010, 10:39:52 AM by dmdchief »
HAVE THE COURAGE TO STEP UP AND LEAD AND THE PUBLIC WILL FOLLOW

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #179 on: September 13, 2010, 09:13:54 AM »
Come on Swamp Dragons...defending this is beyond comprehension.

Changeup
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba