Author Topic: Alpini13  (Read 23607 times)

Offline papjohns

• Copper Member
Re: Alpini13
« Reply #180 on: September 13, 2010, 12:28:47 PM »
Was done posting on this subject, bsince Alpini has other matters to deal with. and email was asked about. here it is.no i dont have a SHADE account,NO i havent padded my score,YES i have been reported by none other than TEEARR...and without any investigation hitech took all my perk points and zeroed my score...I then called hitech and talked to the vice president there....he investigated and found i had not violated any rules or policies in aces high....he did tell me that since the scores were erased they could not put them back in the arena without resetting the entire arena,i told him this was BULLtoejam.....hitech then apologized and admitted they had handled the matter incorrectly,as a show of GOOD faith they gave me 1000 perk points in each fighter,bomber,and ground  vehicle catagory....this was about 450 points in each category MORE than i had when they wiped my score.I told them i would rather have a score of 0 for the whole tour and every tour if this is how they run that company and game.  all points i accumulated prior to being wiped are still counted for the squadron.  i am not happy about this. and i guess  by them giving me extra perk points in each category is proof enough that i wasn't cheating...maybe they are trying to make it up to me or shut me up?..problem is i cant take a picture of that page and email to everyone in the game....i can to you if you want it for filing......its funny....because i have more perk points now for not cheating but now everyone thinks i was cheating.  so,as of now i do not monitor channel 200.  and what was really nice was how all my squadmates supported me through this.......oh wait,they didn't.   ALPINI13

HEY ALSO  this is an excerpt from hitechs letter:
Carrie has issued a $0.50 credit to your account, as per the conversation
you have with HiTech.  I will restore your perk points, but I need to ask if
you know what the amounts for the three categories were?  I cannot restore
the kills as that data is gone and I have no way to accurately installing it
again.

I would also like to apologize for my handling of this situation.  I could
have done it better.  Hindsight is a great thing.
MY PERKS WERE AT ABOUT 550 PLUS OR MINUS 50 IN EACH CATAGORY...IM GUESSING THE .50 CENT CREDIT WAS FOR ME MISSING A DAY WITHOUT ANY SCORE???......AND THAT REALLY GETS ME MAD....MY REPUTATION IS WORTH A WHOLE .50CENTS..........YEAH  .50 CENTS.     i will be at my fathers for about a week taking care of him due to his stroke,i will not be at this fridays FSO

so there it is.you all can

What's your e-mail address. I need to send you some information I gathered that shows me that you stand to inherit a large fortune......all that is needed is a small processing fee. By the way, I live in Nigeria... :devil
"CAN DO, SIR! "The difficult we do immediately; the impossible takes a little longer."

Army of Muppets

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #181 on: September 13, 2010, 12:36:06 PM »

What's your e-mail address. I need to send you some information I gathered that shows me that you stand to inherit a large fortune......all that is needed is a small processing fee. By the way, I live in Nigeria... :devil

:rofl  :aok

Offline FBGrave

• Zinc Member
« Reply #182 on: September 13, 2010, 12:45:01 PM »
Since Hitech was introduced into the conversation....
I wonder if he will confirm drfritz posting ?

don't go where the road don't go.........
Don't go where the road don't go

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #183 on: September 13, 2010, 01:25:10 PM »
Was done posting on this subject, bsince Alpini has other matters to deal with. and email was asked about. here it is.no i dont have a SHADE account,NO i havent padded my score,YES i have been reported by none other than TEEARR...and without any investigation hitech took all my perk points and zeroed my score...I then called hitech and talked to the vice president there....he investigated and found i had not violated any rules or policies in aces high....he did tell me that since the scores were erased they could not put them back in the arena without resetting the entire arena,i told him this was BULLtoejam.....hitech then apologized and admitted they had handled the matter incorrectly,as a show of GOOD faith they gave me 1000 perk points in each fighter,bomber,and ground  vehicle catagory....this was about 450 points in each category MORE than i had when they wiped my score.I told them i would rather have a score of 0 for the whole tour and every tour if this is how they run that company and game.  all points i accumulated prior to being wiped are still counted for the squadron.  i am not happy about this. and i guess  by them giving me extra perk points in each category is proof enough that i wasn't cheating...maybe they are trying to make it up to me or shut me up?..problem is i cant take a picture of that page and email to everyone in the game....i can to you if you want it for filing......its funny....because i have more perk points now for not cheating but now everyone thinks i was cheating.  so,as of now i do not monitor channel 200.  and what was really nice was how all my squadmates supported me through this.......oh wait,they didn't.   ALPINI13

HEY ALSO  this is an excerpt from hitechs letter:
you have with HiTech.  I will restore your perk points, but I need to ask if
you know what the amounts for the three categories were?  I cannot restore
again.

I would also like to apologize for my handling of this situation.  I could
have done it better.  Hindsight is a great thing.
MY PERKS WERE AT ABOUT 550 PLUS OR MINUS 50 IN EACH CATAGORY...IM GUESSING THE .50 CENT CREDIT WAS FOR ME MISSING A DAY WITHOUT ANY SCORE???......AND THAT REALLY GETS ME MAD....MY REPUTATION IS WORTH A WHOLE .50CENTS..........YEAH  .50 CENTS.     i will be at my fathers for about a week taking care of him due to his stroke,i will not be at this fridays FSO

Man, I have a really nice bridge to sell you in New York and some prime real estate in the Florida Everglades.

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline SIK1

• AH Training Corps
  • Gold Member
« Reply #184 on: September 13, 2010, 01:28:49 PM »
Was done posting on this subject, bsince Alpini has other matters to deal with. and email was asked about. here it is.no i dont have a SHADE account,NO i havent padded my score,YES i have been reported by none other than TEEARR...and without any investigation hitech took all my perk points and zeroed my score...I then called hitech and talked to the vice president there....he investigated and found i had not violated any rules or policies in aces high....he did tell me that since the scores were erased they could not put them back in the arena without resetting the entire arena,i told him this was BULLtoejam.....hitech then apologized and admitted they had handled the matter incorrectly,as a show of GOOD faith they gave me 1000 perk points in each fighter,bomber,and ground  vehicle catagory....this was about 450 points in each category MORE than i had when they wiped my score.I told them i would rather have a score of 0 for the whole tour and every tour if this is how they run that company and game.  all points i accumulated prior to being wiped are still counted for the squadron.  i am not happy about this. and i guess  by them giving me extra perk points in each category is proof enough that i wasn't cheating...maybe they are trying to make it up to me or shut me up?..problem is i cant take a picture of that page and email to everyone in the game....i can to you if you want it for filing......its funny....because i have more perk points now for not cheating but now everyone thinks i was cheating.  so,as of now i do not monitor channel 200.  and what was really nice was how all my squadmates supported me through this.......oh wait,they didn't.   ALPINI13

HEY ALSO  this is an excerpt from hitechs letter:
you have with HiTech.  I will restore your perk points, but I need to ask if
you know what the amounts for the three categories were?  I cannot restore
again.

I would also like to apologize for my handling of this situation.  I could
have done it better.  Hindsight is a great thing.
MY PERKS WERE AT ABOUT 550 PLUS OR MINUS 50 IN EACH CATAGORY...IM GUESSING THE .50 CENT CREDIT WAS FOR ME MISSING A DAY WITHOUT ANY SCORE???......AND THAT REALLY GETS ME MAD....MY REPUTATION IS WORTH A WHOLE .50CENTS..........YEAH  .50 CENTS.     i will be at my fathers for about a week taking care of him due to his stroke,i will not be at this fridays FSO

:confused:  :O   :(   :rolleyes:  :aok

Must be one big bull....
« Last Edit: September 13, 2010, 01:30:31 PM by SIK1 »
444th Air Mafia since Air Warrior
Proudly flying with VF-17

"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG54

Offline pervert

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #185 on: September 13, 2010, 01:30:08 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5MTFauI8INY

Offline TeeArr

• Copper Member
« Reply #186 on: September 13, 2010, 01:30:35 PM »
Has anyone ever asked who DrFritz is?
Is he a registered player in AH2, or is he just another shade being used by Alpini13 or someone else?

Offline papjohns

• Copper Member
« Reply #187 on: September 13, 2010, 01:33:07 PM »
Has anyone ever asked who DrFritz is?
Is he a registered player in AH2, or is he just another shade being used by Alpini13 or someone else?

I don't know who DrFritz is, but I am Butcher.  :O My services are for sale, I take paypal or money orders.  :devil In your request, please include location/time and desired altitude of my bomber sorties. First come first serve.

Disclaimer: No actual B17s/B24s/Lancaster are harmed when my services are provided. Furthermore, bridges are actually not for sale and I am actually not offering any of the above services. If you are gullible enough to believe any of this crap, to include random self-generated e-mails please seek immediate help.  
« Last Edit: September 13, 2010, 01:43:36 PM by papjohns »
"CAN DO, SIR! "The difficult we do immediately; the impossible takes a little longer."

Army of Muppets

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #188 on: September 13, 2010, 01:33:46 PM »
Ocean front property in Arizona........
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #189 on: September 13, 2010, 02:40:58 PM »
I don't know who DrFritz is, but I am Butcher.  :O My services are for sale, I take paypal or money orders.  :devil In your request, please include location/time and desired altitude of my bomber sorties. First come first serve.

Disclaimer: No actual B17s/B24s/Lancaster are harmed when my services are provided. Furthermore, bridges are actually not for sale and I am actually not offering any of the above services. If you are gullible enough to believe any of this crap, to include random self-generated e-mails please seek immediate help.  

Now.....wait just a damn minute pizzaboy.  Alpini has been paying me to be butcher for some time now and a pretty-penny it is...did you cut my price?? :O :lol

Changeup

"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline SunBat

• Gold Member
« Reply #190 on: September 13, 2010, 02:48:12 PM »
I really don’t see what the big deal is.  I kill the same guy over and over every tour and nobody makes a big deal out of it.  His name is SunBat and he is sexy.
AoM
Do not get caught up in the country-centric thinking.
The great thing about irony is that it splits things apart, gets up above them so we can see the flaws and hypocrisies and duplicates. - David Foster Walla

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #191 on: September 13, 2010, 02:55:23 PM »
I really don’t see what the big deal is.  I kill the same guy over and over every tour and nobody makes a big deal out of it.  His name is SunBat and he is sexy.

I don't know about Sunbat being sexy or any of that...but based on these avatars, Sunbat and Changeup have a date on Oct 2, 2010 at 2:30PM in the Cotton Bowl....the loser of that game owes the other 10 free, uncontested kills at 1000ft in the MA (winner names the date and the location and the loser has to fly a Stuka) + BEER, BURGERS and FRIES (no substitutions please). 

Boomer Sooner,

Changeup
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline dirtdart

• Silver Member
« Reply #192 on: September 13, 2010, 03:14:42 PM »
Who is DrFritz, well if you count AOL AW he has been around for a while.... he flies under another name as some of who have been along for a while do.

I guess the donkeys out there have shifted from the swampys to now a guy sticking up for his squad.  This post sucks. 

Alpini is the subject.... yet some of you kids have morphed it into a flaming of a good squad and a guy who has been at this game for longer than some have been alive.  Should have been locked a while ago.  Where the hell is the mod? 

If you are not GFC...you are wee!
Put on your boots boots boots...and parachutes..chutes...chutes.. .
Illigitimus non carborundum

Offline Simon

• Copper Member
« Reply #193 on: September 13, 2010, 03:17:38 PM »
LOL you guys have "Corozos" here too. Nice to see that it can get fleshed out in the forums, at least.

Offline Yeager

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #194 on: September 13, 2010, 03:18:01 PM »
Should have been locked a while ago.  Where the hell is the mod? 
solution for you: stop posting to the thread.  It helps it naturally die off the front page.  once a post gets to page two the chances of it being brought back to page one are considerably less.

just   stop    posting
"If someone flips you the bird and you don't know it, does it still count?" - SLIMpkns