Author Topic: B29 WINS!!!!!!  (Read 6198 times)

Offline Motherland

• Plutonium Member
Re: B29 WINS!!!!!!
« Reply #30 on: November 10, 2010, 03:17:15 PM »
I wouldn't brag too loudly about an overwhelming victory. Depends on the numbers... if you think about it, 6 out of 10 people would be same ratio. 80% to 20% would be more of something to brag about.  :salute
Bragging? I'm appalled.
The Me 410 got the same proportion of votes as Christine O'Donnell in the general election for the Delaware Senate seat. 60% is a big so-and-soing majority.
Maybe the Me 410 should have made it more clear that it wasn't a witch...

Offline Vudak

• Platinum Member
« Reply #31 on: November 10, 2010, 03:17:48 PM »

The first tour will see B-29 mayhem everywhere for sure... but it will settle down.

Especially considering it has to come down to land, eventually.  Might take a marathon relay-race to finally kill it, but that could be a fun side-game in and of itself :D
Vudak
352nd Fighter Group

Offline Yeager

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #32 on: November 10, 2010, 03:18:01 PM »
what model is in the picture?
The one with gun turrets :)
"If someone flips you the bird and you don't know it, does it still count?" - SLIMpkns

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #33 on: November 10, 2010, 03:20:29 PM »
We currently have other planes and vehicles in production but we will promote the B-29 to the next open production spot.  Here are the results of all three rounds of polling.

Did anybody else see the statement in bold?  YAK-3!!!!!!!!!
CO for the Pigs On The Wing
& The nicest guy in Aces High!

Offline Delirium

• Platinum Member
« Reply #34 on: November 10, 2010, 03:20:33 PM »
I sincerely hope HTC adds multiple cloud layers, wind layers, and brings back the complex bomb site before this is released.
Delirium
80th "Headhunters"
Retired AH Trainer (but still teach the P38 selectively)

I found an air leak in my inflatable sheep and plugged the hole! Honest!

Offline Vadjan-Sama

• Copper Member
« Reply #35 on: November 10, 2010, 03:21:11 PM »
B-29 for the win.  :airplane:

We all know that from the start.. whats the big deal?
"I wish people would use the wish list forum to post their brilliant ideas, and be smart enough to not post all their stupid ones.

But I am under no disillusions of my wish ever being fulfilled."

HiTech

Offline whiteman

• Platinum Member
« Reply #36 on: November 10, 2010, 03:23:32 PM »
We all know that from the start.. whats the big deal?

pat yourself on the back then. my thread was rolled into this one, I was more interested in the poll results and statement htc made.

Offline Squire

• Aces High CM Staff (Retired)
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #37 on: November 10, 2010, 03:24:18 PM »
It used its n0oKZZ to get the win.

"Me 410 got the same proportion of votes as Christine O'Donnell in the general election"

Yes and that means something!!!....im just not sure what. Its important though. I feel it.

...I have no doubt it will be a B-29A.  

Im building a little cartoon bomb shelter now.  ;)
Warloc
Friday Squad Ops CM Team
1841 Squadron Fleet Air Arm
Aces High since Tour 24

Offline Wiley

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #38 on: November 10, 2010, 03:26:15 PM »
So... to whoever's running the pool on when the next 'we need a Nook' thread is going to be, put me down for between 6:15 and 6:25 PM EST tonight.

It's interesting to me that the final two were the two most viable options for unopposed base capture.  Basically, a better 110 for NOE smash and grabs, and a better bomber for getting above everything else in the game.

Wiley.
If you think you are having a 1v1 in the Main Arena, your SA has failed you.

JG11

Offline Spikes

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
    • Twitch: Twitch Feed
« Reply #39 on: November 10, 2010, 03:28:06 PM »
What a surprise.
i7-12700k | Gigabyte Z690 GAMING X | 64GB G.Skill DDR4 | EVGA 1080ti FTW3 | H150i Capellix

FlyKommando.com

Offline SunBat

• Gold Member
« Reply #40 on: November 10, 2010, 03:30:33 PM »
I think that in the next poll there should be a factor added to each person's vote based on their years as a subscriber to at least try to remotely reflect some value given to faithful customers.  When I was a two week noob I would have voted for the B-29 as well.

Also, in the next poll there should be some indication given whether or not a plane will likely be perked.  Most ppl probably didn't consider that in their decision at all.  

FAIL.
AoM
Do not get caught up in the country-centric thinking.
The great thing about irony is that it splits things apart, gets up above them so we can see the flaws and hypocrisies and duplicates. - David Foster Walla

Offline lyric1

• Skinner Team
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #41 on: November 10, 2010, 03:31:01 PM »
The one with gun turrets :)
Just for you. :D

Offline Greebo

• Skinner Team
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #42 on: November 10, 2010, 03:32:10 PM »
Wow! The B-29. No one saw THAT one coming.........  :D

HTC could possibly give us all the B-29 armament options as choices in the hangar loadouts. You could either have gun turrets and less bombs or no turrets and more bombs. A bit like choosing between the existing four engined bombers; either Lancs for ord or Yanks for survivability.

Offline whiteman

• Platinum Member
« Reply #43 on: November 10, 2010, 03:35:17 PM »
We currently have other planes and vehicles in production but we will promote the B-29 to the next open production spot.  Here are the results of all three rounds of polling.

Did anybody else see the statement in bold?  YAK-3!!!!!!!!!

i quoted it on the first page and figured that would be a hot topic. going to assume we are talking about planes not on the list.

Tu-2, D4Y, VK1602 Leopard and maybe the Panther. just guesses not wishes.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2010, 03:36:59 PM by whiteman »

Offline lyric1

• Skinner Team
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #44 on: November 10, 2010, 03:36:01 PM »
I think that in the next poll there should be a factor added to each person's vote based on their years as a subscriber to at least try to remotely reflect some value given to faithful customers.  When I was a two week noob I would have voted for the B-29 as well.

Also, in the next poll there should be some indication given whether or not a plane will likely be perked.  Most ppl probably didn't consider that in their decision at all.  

FAIL.
Democracy & the vote :headscratch: Majority's what can you do with them. Ahh lets just redraw the electoral lines for the next vote shall we. :aok