Author Topic: Has anyone?  (Read 1701 times)

Offline Rocket

• Nickel Member
Has anyone?
« on: December 05, 2000, 04:40:00 PM »
  With all the ummm opinions of the old beta terrain has anyone officially submitted any terrains for HTC to consider for the MA?
I have seen a couple of awesome terrains floating around but don't really know if they have taken the time to mail them to HTC and asked if they could have it put in the rotation of MA arenas.  If we are gunna scream for a new MA map to look at scream at the map makers to submit if they haven't!  

S!
Rocket

------------------

VMF-115 Joe's Jokers-RD AH DIV
Fierce and Bold
With Honour and Courage

www.reddragons.de/aceshigh/

Offline jihad

• Nickel Member
Has anyone?
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2000, 05:18:00 PM »
 The CM Terrain Team is currently working on an ETO map <1-1 scale-it`s HUGE   > and a PTO map which is *most* of the Philippines Islands at 2-1 scale.

<I left Luzon out of the terrain since 10Bears already did a fine version>

I guesstimate the ETO is 95% complete and I`m trying to complete the Leyte map for CM Beta this week,as soon as I get the beach textures right I`ll release it to the CM Corps and HTC for approval,AKAIK these maps are for scenario events and not for the main arena. <I could be wrong>  

------------------
Jihad

CM Aces High Scenario Corps

[This message has been edited by jihad (edited 12-05-2000).]

Offline Rocket

• Nickel Member
Has anyone?
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2000, 05:34:00 PM »
Rgr that I have a copy of the ETO map. It is 90%+.  I have seen a lot of nice smaller maps that would be great for the MA like Luzon, or NUTTZ pac terrian.  I am sure that there are some other really nice 2:1 or 3:1 maps out there that would be fun for a month.

I just didn't know if they had even asked or submitted them to HTC for approval for the MA.

S!
Rocket

Offline Ghosth

• AH Training Corps (retired)
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://332nd.org
Has anyone?
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2000, 06:58:00 AM »
Talked to HT about this yesterday and the answer was that HT has not recieved any terrains.

10bears, Redwing, Nuttz, can you please take one good last look at your finished products (or finish them) and submit them to HTC????

CM's are crying for new terrains for SEA,
as well as wanting to see new terrains for the MA.

If I can be of assistance in any way just ask me PLEASE!

Offline Ripsnort

• Radioactive Member
Has anyone?
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2000, 07:18:00 AM »
10bears told me he sent his in (at least 2 weeks ago?) for review, heard nothing back so far, can you verify this 10bears?

Offline Westy

• Gold Member
Has anyone?
« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2000, 07:56:00 AM »
 It appears that the email server that the HTC folks use has a feature more akin to a clothes dryer where the socks go in, but they don't come out.
 I've been using the free email service that Skuzzy and HiTech offered us all a long time ago. The xxxx.AcesHighcs.com email addies. But I have alot of email I send that people  do not get and I hate to but I have to stop using it.

Not sure if the two are related or if the problem for me isn't the aceshigh email reforward service to my isp email addy, or my isp email server itself.

-Westy

Offline Rocket

• Nickel Member
Has anyone?
« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2000, 05:54:00 PM »
This is a call to anyone that has done terrians that are fantasy or real and are done decently enough for HTC to consider.
Send them to HTC ask them if they could consider them for the MA rotation.  
The terrian editor is out there.  It takes a ton of work to make a terrian. BUT those who complain about the beta terrian should be out there looking for great terrians or building them so that they can be put into rotation on the Main Arena.

S!
Rocket