Author Topic: AoM Shade.....  (Read 12675 times)

Offline mensa180

• Platinum Member
Re: AoM Shade.....
« Reply #120 on: December 04, 2010, 07:46:55 PM »
Am I the only one who takes what the AoM say in jest and light hearted?  Maybe it's my generation or something, but I just think all the smack talk is funny, because I don't think anyone really believes it.  I hope the 80th and Muppets aren't really at odds, they both have swell people.
inactive
80th FS "Headhunters"
Public Relations Officer

Offline BiPoLaR

• Platinum Member
« Reply #121 on: December 04, 2010, 08:04:20 PM »
Am I the only one who takes what the AoM say in jest and light hearted?  Maybe it's my generation or something, but I just think all the smack talk is funny, because I don't think anyone really believes it.  I hope the 80th and Muppets aren't really at odds, they both have swell people.
You dont see the little troll poops all in this thread?You can smell it all the way from the main page
R.I.P. T.E.Moore (Dad) 9-9-45 - 7-16-10.
R.I.P. Wes Poss  (Best Friend) 11-14-75 - 5-2-14

Offline Guppy35

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #122 on: December 04, 2010, 08:10:07 PM »
Am I the only one who takes what the AoM say in jest and light hearted?  Maybe it's my generation or something, but I just think all the smack talk is funny, because I don't think anyone really believes it.  I hope the 80th and Muppets aren't really at odds, they both have swell people.

If we are, it's news to me.  At odds that is :)
Dan/CorkyJr
8th FS "Headhunters

Offline SunBat

• Gold Member
« Reply #123 on: December 04, 2010, 10:03:13 PM »
Am I the only one who takes what the AoM say in jest and light hearted?  Maybe it's my generation or something, but I just think all the smack talk is funny, because I don't think anyone really believes it.  I hope the 80th and Muppets aren't really at odds, they both have swell people.

A bunch of us have gone from the Muppets and back to the 80th again; Laser, Zap, myself. That is one of the the reasons it pains me to see the two groups not getting along. I have friends/comrades in both squads and it really sucks, that is he biggest reason I avoid these threads until I saw an excuse to show off my new little one.   :)

Not getting along? At odds? Yes. In the way that the Aggies and Longhorns are at odds.  Except I wouldn't say there is a rivalry between the two squads.  I'm speaking of the aspect of loving the competition of a respected competitor. As a Longhorn, I love the Aggies and OU because they are there to play against and they are always a challenge and always fun. Do I verbally joust with my Aggie and Sooner friends?  Yes, and they do the same to me but it's all in fun.  It's fun to banter back and forth. It makes the whole experience better.  That's kinda the way I look at all of this stuff in a nutshell. 

AoM
Do not get caught up in the country-centric thinking.
The great thing about irony is that it splits things apart, gets up above them so we can see the flaws and hypocrisies and duplicates. - David Foster Walla

Offline mensa180

• Platinum Member
« Reply #124 on: December 04, 2010, 10:14:45 PM »
Good fun, carry on.  If I were currently subscribed it would probably be more evident to me, but all I see are random forum posts.
inactive
80th FS "Headhunters"
Public Relations Officer

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #125 on: December 04, 2010, 10:36:44 PM »
madda, we have had some good ones.....this thread cracks me up.......every one in here no matter how much you dispise another, you have something in common, love of props,  I think that most here have good and bad days ingame, does having great pilot skills ingame make you a better person? I certainly hope not...but I think most here are good solid people, does not mean we will agree on evey thing. those differances is what makes it far more intresting to me.  cant wait to get back miss all you bastages especially cant wait to kill my squadie Grizz, I use that to impress all the chicks......:-)

Offline uptown

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #126 on: December 04, 2010, 11:36:04 PM »
we're all computer nerds that like competition. there ain't a person on these boards i wouldn't buy a beer for. i enjoy the verbal jousting that goes on here. i've gotten tons of laughs and actually learned quite a bit about history from you guys.  :cheers: i feel so warm and fuzzy inside now.  :D
Lighten up Francis

Offline cactuskooler

• Skinner Team
  • Gold Member
« Reply #127 on: December 04, 2010, 11:41:20 PM »
Kumbaya!

cactus
80th FS "Headhunters"

Noseart

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #128 on: December 04, 2010, 11:50:23 PM »
hahaha.......there ya go.........

Offline TW9

• Silver Member
      • http://www.tedwilliams.com
« Reply #129 on: December 05, 2010, 08:46:10 AM »
I'm not shade...

:noid
Quote from: sax
The community lacks personality , thank #@# for TW9 or
there would'nt even be anyone --------- left .
Quote from: Krusty
Edit2: BAN the ass-hat. That's not skuzzy, that's a tard named TW9

Offline FLOTSOM

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
      • http://www.myspace.com/prfctstrngr
« Reply #130 on: December 05, 2010, 09:03:45 AM »
I'm not shade...

:noid

:huh :huh

YOU ABOUT THE SHADIEST SHADE I EVER USED TO HIDE FROM THE LIGHT!!!!!!!!!

:neener:
FLOTSOM

Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups!
Quote from Skuzzy
"The game is designed to encourage combat, not hide from it."
http://www.myspace.com/prfctstrngr

Offline Pawz

• Nickel Member
« Reply #131 on: December 05, 2010, 09:45:44 AM »
Its a shade y world out there

I personally think it's wax.
When I die bury me in a P38.

I watch day after day, week after week, tour after tour, the Bishops and Rooks take bases and win maps while the Knights stand there with their thumbs stuck in their butts. It's just pathetic!

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #132 on: December 05, 2010, 10:59:29 AM »
Not getting along? At odds? Yes. In the way that the Aggies and Longhorns are at odds.  Except I wouldn't say there is a rivalry between the two squads.  I'm speaking of the aspect of loving the competition of a respected competitor. As a Longhorn, I love the Aggies and OU because they are there to play against and they are always a challenge and always fun. Do I verbally joust with my Aggie and Sooner friends?  Yes, and they do the same to me but it's all in fun.  It's fun to banter back and forth. It makes the whole experience better.  That's kinda the way I look at all of this stuff in a nutshell. 

Nice analogy.
Say, what's the life time record of  Longhorns vs Aggies? :D

Offline Wax

• Nickel Member
« Reply #133 on: December 05, 2010, 11:45:58 AM »
I personally think it's wax.
  :confused:  I think Pawz changed his shade name and joined the muppets.. Thats what I personally think :D

Army of Muppets
 Make this real...the only muppet I have any respect for is Fester. Rest of you muppets can swab my sweat. Trikky

Offline Guppy35

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #134 on: December 05, 2010, 11:53:24 AM »
Coulda swore it was Ink. 
Dan/CorkyJr
8th FS "Headhunters