Author Topic: Initial 2010 TOC thread.  (Read 14251 times)

Offline IrishOne

• Silver Member
Re: Initial 2010 TOC thread.
« Reply #180 on: January 04, 2011, 02:52:03 AM »
This forum doesn't allow for my standard cat with caption approach, so I'll just do a random :) ....

weak
-AoM-

Offline AKDogg

• Gold Member
      • http://aksquad.net/
« Reply #181 on: January 04, 2011, 05:01:31 AM »
From what i see here, you guys (in general) are ruining KOTH.  Using 3rd party coms that us CM's can't moderate is considered Cheating.  Yes I used the the C word because it is.  With all the BS that has been going on the past couple of years, we might as well shut down KOTH completely.  Is that what u guys want?  If so, keep up the anticks and it will happen.  If not, I suggest you all grow up and stop having purse fights and follow the rules.

Consider this a FINAL warning to All.
AKDogg
Arabian knights
#Dogg in AW
http://aksquad.net/

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #182 on: January 04, 2011, 01:03:20 PM »
Thx for the clarification AkDogg.

I personally believe most of The Few would not or have not used ventrilo to their advantage this past calandar year (Even though nine of them qualified making up 59% of the total invites).  The guilty ones know who they are, and will not be named, and it ultimately will not matter, since TOC will mainly be isolated 1v1s since there is so much room.  Any invitee that made it with outside "help", will quickly be eaten alive in TOC and it will become quite apparent who belongs and who does not. 

Hopefully this type of cheating will be abolished by next year's KOTH.

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #183 on: January 04, 2011, 01:52:40 PM »
From what i see here, you guys (in general) are ruining KOTH.  Using 3rd party coms that us CM's can't moderate is considered Cheating.  Yes I used the the C word because it is.  With all the BS that has been going on the past couple of years, we might as well shut down KOTH completely.  Is that what u guys want?  If so, keep up the anticks and it will happen.  If not, I suggest you all grow up and stop having purse fights and follow the rules.

Consider this a FINAL warning to All.
Yes sir..... :D :salute
DFC Member
Proud Member of Pigs on the Wing
"Yikes"

Offline BiPoLaR

• Platinum Member
« Reply #184 on: January 04, 2011, 03:35:45 PM »
Thx for the clarification AkDogg.

I personally believe most of The Few would not or have not used ventrilo to their advantage this past calandar year (Even though nine of them qualified making up 59% of the total invites).  The guilty ones know who they are, and will not be named, and it ultimately will not matter, since TOC will mainly be isolated 1v1s since there is so much room.  Any invitee that made it with outside "help", will quickly be eaten alive in TOC and it will become quite apparent who belongs and who does not. 

Hopefully this type of cheating will be abolished by next year's KOTH.
Just read this again.
http://bbs.hitechcreations.com/smf/index.php/topic,303686.msg3900032.html#msg3900032
R.I.P. T.E.Moore (Dad) 9-9-45 - 7-16-10.
R.I.P. Wes Poss  (Best Friend) 11-14-75 - 5-2-14