Author Topic: Is this a pick?  (Read 2034 times)

Offline muzik

• Silver Member
Is this a pick?
« on: December 12, 2010, 03:56:35 AM »
RangerFL thinks it is. I'll let you decide. Twice in recent weeks he responded the same way when he died.

http://www.mediafire.com/?a4uz3cs574kzqqj
Fear? You bet your life...but that all leaves you as you reach combat. Then there's a sense of great excitement, a thrill you can't duplicate anywhere...it's actually fun. Yes, I think it is the most exciting fun in the world. — Lt. Col. Robert B. "Westy" Westbrook, USAAF 6/<--lol@mod

Offline zack1234

• Plutonium Member
Re: Is this a pick?
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2010, 04:01:11 AM »
no if he got shot down you won :old:
There are no pies stored in this plane overnight

The GFC
Pipz lived in the Wilderness near Ontario

Offline pervert

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2010, 07:27:52 AM »
On my phone so can't view the film.  Regardless pickin is part of the game, anytime i've been flying around muzik the odds have been stacked against him so he can 'pick' if he likes <S>
« Last Edit: December 12, 2010, 07:31:33 AM by pervert »

Offline Hawk55

• Nickel Member
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2010, 08:35:09 AM »
As you stated, he doesn't know what a pick is...NO.
The Lynchmob-Outlaws--HAWK

Offline GearJrk

• Zinc Member
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2010, 08:54:38 AM »
 :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

That ain't no pick!!!!

:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl
Gear
Claim Jumpers

Offline SlapShot

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2010, 08:55:43 AM »
Not a pick at all ... more like a case of someone running back to their base, screaming for help, and getting summarily ignored.

On the other hand, why would you even give a crap what he thinks ? Not responding to him would probably have pissed him off even more. Responding sends a signal that his claim may have credence. If I ever respond to something like this, I simply send back ... LOL ... no one else knows what I am laughing at ... but he does and probably causes him to froth at the mouth.

This is a prime example of what I have said before ... "There is always a small microcosm of people who need to explain away their suckage."
SlapShot - Blue Knights

Guppy: "The only risk we take is the fight, and since no one really dies, the reward is the fight."

Offline caldera

• Platinum Member
« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2010, 09:18:46 AM »
Not even close to being a pick.  Just running from a bunch of red guys and getting caught.

RangerFL, this is a textbook pick right here:

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?77yai8i5nzbej6j

Bad SA on my part.  :(
"Then out spake brave Horatius, the Captain of the gate:
 To every man upon this earth, death cometh soon or late.
 And how can man die better, than facing fearful odds.
 For the ashes of his fathers and the temples of his Gods."

Offline killrDan

• Copper Member
      • Rolling Thunder Website
« Reply #7 on: December 12, 2010, 09:35:07 AM »
Not a pick or a bounce....nice high yo's though  :aok
THUNDER MOB - CO
Battle Over the Winter Line - II.SG4 GL

Offline Max

• Platinum Member
« Reply #8 on: December 12, 2010, 09:41:47 AM »
Not even close to a pick. You're views gave me a wicked headache though :(

Offline muzik

• Silver Member
« Reply #9 on: December 12, 2010, 10:27:00 AM »
so he can 'pick' if he likes <S>
If I actually pick someone, they can call me a picker until their blue in the face. It wont bother me one bit because 9 times out of ten that same guy has done it to me!
<S>

On the other hand, why would you even give a crap what he thinks ?

You misunderstand my intentions in posting this. This guy has accused me of picking before when he died. It wasnt a pick either. He frequently has something to say when I kill him so Im giving him a reason to think twice b4 doing it again.

Oh and heres the soundtrack to that film

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pudOFG5X6uA
 :D
Fear? You bet your life...but that all leaves you as you reach combat. Then there's a sense of great excitement, a thrill you can't duplicate anywhere...it's actually fun. Yes, I think it is the most exciting fun in the world. — Lt. Col. Robert B. "Westy" Westbrook, USAAF 6/<--lol@mod

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #10 on: December 12, 2010, 10:39:01 AM »
A few things..

1. Not in any way close to a pick. He should get some training in that 38 and use it to fight back. He could have easily given you a run for your money and had a much different outcome

2. What in the hell is going on with your views? Is it a film bug or were you really looking that far out of you cockpit? And the zoom was nauseating.

3. You nimrods talking about In Living Color, it's Damon Wayans, not "Damion Williams". diddly!! :furious

Offline TinmanX

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #11 on: December 12, 2010, 11:54:35 AM »
"Pick" is what folks cry when their poor SA and/or target fixation gets them dead. I find it to be one of the more hilarious whines in game.

<<Timeloop Edit: Yeah, this wasn't even that. Ranking a 9.5 on the "know-nothing-omiter">>
« Last Edit: December 12, 2010, 12:02:35 PM by TinmanX »
"...and then we discovered why. Why this 'Cheech', who had fought with gods and demons, why he flew the Zeke. He was being kind, giving us a chance to run away."
Aces High Films
I'm the "timid" "runner" in the zeke "BnZing" you.

Offline WyoKId

• Zinc Member
« Reply #12 on: December 12, 2010, 12:04:03 PM »
How often (aside from a proxy) do you, or anyone kill someone you didn't intend to ? Kills = picks
Outside of a dog , a book is a man's best friend. Inside a dog it's too dark to read.

"i like the enemy to know I killed em, building animosity amongst enemy makes for fun... otherwise why not go play golf or somethin"   bagrat

Offline uptown

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #13 on: December 12, 2010, 12:12:11 PM »
RangerFL is the typical MA player nowadays. Blow through a crowd and run like hell trying to drag a few bad guys low to your waiting friendlys. Only after several of his buddys flew above and behind you, did he even attempt to fight. Then when his plan didn't work out and his gets shot down, he crys foul.

Wasn't even close to being a pick. I reckon he just needed to say something to justifly his piss poor play.

What kills me most albout this situation is, if his friendlys had turned to engage you, he would have been more then happy to pick you off one of them.
Typical "i want a pretty rank without fighting for it" tactic.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2010, 12:55:14 PM by uptown »
Lighten up Francis

Offline SlapShot

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #14 on: December 12, 2010, 01:25:59 PM »
He frequently has something to say when I kill him so Im giving him a reason to think twice b4 doing it again.

I doubt it.
SlapShot - Blue Knights

Guppy: "The only risk we take is the fight, and since no one really dies, the reward is the fight."