Author Topic: Is this a pick?  (Read 2033 times)

Offline 68ZooM

• Platinum Member
Re: Is this a pick?
« Reply #15 on: December 12, 2010, 01:29:32 PM »
No such thing as a " Pick" just really bad SA

here's a pick

UrSelf...Pigs On The Wing...Retired

Was me, I bumped a power cord. HiTEch

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #16 on: December 12, 2010, 04:53:23 PM »
I doubt it.

You are correct Slap.  Ranger is a squaddie who still tunes the slime-pit called channel 200.  However, Muzik's attempted scorn falls on deaf ears as he does not frequent these boards.  So it has become a bit of a look at me!
CO for the Pigs On The Wing
& The nicest guy in Aces High!

Offline Dadsguns

• Silver Member
« Reply #17 on: December 12, 2010, 04:56:26 PM »

"Your intelligence is measured by those around you; if you spend your days with idiots you seal your own fate."

Offline LLogann

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Candidz.com
« Reply #18 on: December 12, 2010, 04:57:32 PM »
I'm with Pervert. Dam this phone!!! 
See Rule #4
Now I only pay because of my friends.

Offline sky25

• Nickel Member
« Reply #19 on: December 13, 2010, 12:00:03 AM »
Not being a fighter pilot I wouldn't know if this is a pick or not. My question to the fighter guys is. Isn't every kill a pick in one form or another? In this case he got the other guy dead. Isn't this the object of the game?

I think he was mad because he lost..
« Last Edit: December 13, 2010, 12:36:19 AM by sky25 »

sky25  "Vsky" In The Game

Offline Steve

• Platinum Member
« Reply #20 on: December 13, 2010, 12:25:06 AM »
Everybody picks, otherwise there would be an arena full of 1v1's, each it its' own little vacuum.  This simply isn't the case. so....... everybody picks.
Member: Hot Soup Mafia - Cream of Myshroom
Army of Muppets  Yes, my ingame name is Steve

Offline muzik

• Silver Member
« Reply #21 on: December 13, 2010, 12:42:27 AM »
So it has become a bit of a look at me!

Oh brother! I was wondering how long it would take for the "squad assault."  I could care less what you or anyone else thinks.

Ranger is a squaddie who still tunes the slime-pit called channel 200.

Its guys like Ranger that make it the slime pit it is. He's the perfect example. A guy dies in any way shape or form and he has to come on 200 and try and bash the guy who did it because it wasn't the "proper" way to kill someone.

AND OMG when I think of the GENIUS it must take to argue that point... :rofl

However, Muzik's attempted scorn falls on deaf ears as he does not frequent these boards.

As bright as he is I see... like I would leave it to chance. I told him it was here  :D

Not being a fighter pilot I wouldn't know if this is a pick or not. Mu question to the fighter guys is. Isn't every kill a pick in one form or another? In this case he got the other guy dead. Isn't this the object of the game?

I think he was mad because he lost..

Youre very correct. He was mad he lost. In his particular case, it was because he lost to me as I rarely see him on 200.

The word pick comes from "cherry pick." It implies he was just hanging there helplessly as he would be in the middle of a fight with someone else already. It also implies that if he wasnt already in such trouble that the fight would have gone differently and I wouldnt have a chance of beating him.

So no. A pick is not just any kill. It is pretty specific.

That comment is rarely use for anything other than a pissed off rant. Again, I could care less when someone calls me a picker. This guy just likes to make a point of it with me even though I never speak a word to him even if he does get lucky enough to get a kill on me.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2010, 12:44:45 AM by muzik »
Fear? You bet your life...but that all leaves you as you reach combat. Then there's a sense of great excitement, a thrill you can't duplicate anywhere...it's actually fun. Yes, I think it is the most exciting fun in the world. — Lt. Col. Robert B. "Westy" Westbrook, USAAF 6/<--lol@mod

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #22 on: December 13, 2010, 12:57:18 AM »
muzik why come here to post? did you want reassurance that you are not a picker? or was this just to embarrassed somebody?  If you pick somebody leave it at that, if you didnt then leave it at that. 

I can post some films where you picked lots of people or some where you start whining about one thing or another because you got shot down.  which is kindda of strange, because you wouldnt do this 6 months ago.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline muzik

• Silver Member
« Reply #23 on: December 13, 2010, 04:39:42 AM »
I think I was crystal clear why I posted semp, why did you come here to post? Why did wastin come here to post? You two dont like to see your squaddie busted when he starts talking trash on 200?

I pick people ALL THE TIME! Do you think that means something? Do you think that means I cant win any other way? I could care less if anyone likes it or not. Youre missing the whole point. It's not that he called me a picker or that I couldnt just squelch the whiner. I never said a cross word about any of you and EVERY TIME I kill Ranger he has something to say and it's getting old. I dont know what his problem with me is and I dont care. I know how to fix it!

If you, wastin or ranger dont like me posting this, then tell him to keep his comments to himself because I will call you on your BS. Like your lie. What is it with you two? He has to make up the "pick" and you say I "whine about getting shot down?" Pathetic! I dont say watermelon when I die and everyone knows it. Unless some twit says something to me first, and then only MAYBE. As a matter of fact theres a few who have deliberately worked at getting a reaction out of me. And at times it does. Just depends on my mood.  :D

Only time will tell if this post succeeds or not.
Fear? You bet your life...but that all leaves you as you reach combat. Then there's a sense of great excitement, a thrill you can't duplicate anywhere...it's actually fun. Yes, I think it is the most exciting fun in the world. — Lt. Col. Robert B. "Westy" Westbrook, USAAF 6/<--lol@mod

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #24 on: December 13, 2010, 05:44:11 AM »

Only time will tell if this post succeeds or not.

It failed. :aok
CO for the Pigs On The Wing
& The nicest guy in Aces High!

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #25 on: December 13, 2010, 07:00:52 AM »
Pick complaints are made by furballers and wanna be furballers.

Offline bj229r

• Platinum Member
« Reply #26 on: December 13, 2010, 09:03:06 AM »
Never start a bbs fight with someone in a large squad :noid
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large numbers

http://www.flamewarriors.net/forum/

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #27 on: December 13, 2010, 09:31:43 AM »
Never start a bbs fight with someone in a large squad :noid