Author Topic: Is this a pick?  (Read 2032 times)

Offline Becinhu

• Gold Member
Re: Is this a pick?
« Reply #30 on: December 13, 2010, 10:49:03 AM »
Musik is an excellent stick . I like to try to consider myself above average in a pony...I'm nowhere close. Musik kicks my no-skill behind everytime we meet in the air. Always a learning experience.
 :salute picker  :neener:
412th Braunco Mustangs OG
412th FNVG FSO
80th FS "Headhunters" MA

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #31 on: December 13, 2010, 11:08:51 AM »
I think I was crystal clear why I posted semp, why did you come here to post? Why did wastin come here to post? You two dont like to see your squaddie busted when he starts talking trash on 200?

I pick people ALL THE TIME! Do you think that means something? Do you think that means I cant win any other way? I could care less if anyone likes it or not. Youre missing the whole point. It's not that he called me a picker or that I couldnt just squelch the whiner. I never said a cross word about any of you and EVERY TIME I kill Ranger he has something to say and it's getting old. I dont know what his problem with me is and I dont care. I know how to fix it!

If you, wastin or ranger dont like me posting this, then tell him to keep his comments to himself because I will call you on your BS. Like your lie. What is it with you two? He has to make up the "pick" and you say I "whine about getting shot down?" Pathetic! I dont say watermelon when I die and everyone knows it. Unless some twit says something to me first, and then only MAYBE. As a matter of fact theres a few who have deliberately worked at getting a reaction out of me. And at times it does. Just depends on my mood.  :D

Only time will tell if this post succeeds or not.

So what is the point of your post? that this one time you didnt pick?  but the other hundreds of times you picked somebody and they called you a picker why not post about those too.  You have picked me many a times. and there has been many a time when we had some really good fites, most you win, i win a few.  but many times I have called you a picker too, when in fact you did, so why not post those films too?

dude don't become like them other guys who post just to try to embarrass somebody.  You cant call somebody on bs, because we are all full of it.  and I think you are way better than that.
semp 
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline zack1234

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #32 on: December 13, 2010, 11:31:31 AM »
Not a pick at all ... more like a case of someone running back to their base, screaming for help, and getting summarily ignored.

On the other hand, why would you even give a crap what he thinks ? Not responding to him would probably have pissed him off even more. Responding sends a signal that his claim may have credence. If I ever respond to something like this, I simply send back ... LOL ... no one else knows what I am laughing at ... but he does and probably causes him to froth at the mouth.

This is a prime example of what I have said before ... "There is always a small microcosm of people who need to explain away their suckage."

You picked me last month :old:
There are no pies stored in this plane overnight

The GFC
Pipz lived in the Wilderness near Ontario

Offline Ardy123

• Gold Member
« Reply #33 on: December 13, 2010, 02:04:13 PM »
wow... how sad, adults acting like sniveling children over a video game.

This is all about ego and nothing else. We have all complained on 200 and we have all picked others.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2010, 02:08:35 PM by Ardy123 »
Yeah, that's right, you just got your rear handed to you by a fuggly puppet!
==Army of Muppets==
(Bunnies)

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #34 on: December 13, 2010, 03:22:09 PM »
These are picks....

80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #35 on: December 13, 2010, 03:45:19 PM »
I pick people ALL THE TIME! Do you think that means something? Do you think that means I cant win any other way? I could care less if anyone likes it or not. Youre missing the whole point. It's not that he called me a picker or that I couldnt just squelch the whiner. I never said a cross word about any of you and EVERY TIME I kill Ranger he has something to say and it's getting old.
Ranger means well most of the time, he does have a temper but the post really wasn't needed if dealing with him was just getting old. He isn't going to change hes a grown man like most of us.
DFC Member
Proud Member of Pigs on the Wing
"Yikes"

Offline Ruah

• Silver Member
« Reply #36 on: December 13, 2010, 04:04:17 PM »
You started under him, was never out of sight, and after he pulled back and the N1K, yaj, 109 and some other stuff came along, your 51D followed in a true path - by 2k out, he should have been aware that you were following him for a good 5 mins by then and closing and slowly gained alt to get over him. . .

thats not a pick, thats following your pray for 5 mins for a kill.

A pick is a little more one sided imo and probably what that super high alt guy in the vid was after.

but I have no idea - seemed like it would have ben a great 1v1 actually considering there was no one around by the time you engadged.

Kommando Nowotny
I/JG 77, 2nd Staffel
Mediterranean Maelstrom
HORRIDO

Offline Krupinski

• Gold Member
      • Twitch
« Reply #37 on: December 13, 2010, 04:12:29 PM »
RangerFL thinks it is. I'll let you decide. Twice in recent weeks he responded the same way when he died.

http://www.mediafire.com/?a4uz3cs574kzqqj

What was that MUZIK? I'm not sure I understand the point of this thread other than you being a...

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #38 on: December 13, 2010, 04:41:29 PM »
Come on Muzik, had to know we were going to jump in  :D
DFC Member
"Yikes"

Offline muzik

• Silver Member
« Reply #39 on: December 13, 2010, 06:10:08 PM »
Come on Muzik, had to know we were going to jump in  :D

Hell yea I knew!

What was that MUZIK? I'm not sure I understand the point of this thread other than you being a...

Jeezus, is everyone in your squad ALWAYS so dense?

Do I have to paint a picture for you? 

Fear? You bet your life...but that all leaves you as you reach combat. Then there's a sense of great excitement, a thrill you can't duplicate anywhere...it's actually fun. Yes, I think it is the most exciting fun in the world. — Lt. Col. Robert B. "Westy" Westbrook, USAAF 6/<--lol@mod

Offline Krupinski

• Gold Member
      • Twitch
« Reply #40 on: December 13, 2010, 06:19:00 PM »
Hell yea I knew!

Jeezus, is everyone in your squad ALWAYS so dense?

Do I have to paint a picture for you?  

(Image removed from quote.)

It's funny, you know, that you think you're in a position to screw with us after what you did. Have a nice day.  :rofl
 :D  ;)
« Last Edit: December 13, 2010, 06:21:07 PM by Krupinski »

Offline muzik

• Silver Member
« Reply #41 on: December 13, 2010, 06:46:23 PM »
Funny though, Ranger wasnt the funniest rant Ive heard recently.

http://www.mediafire.com/?khl10aj6f8fg1b8   :rofl

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u-rJ-6hBfSo

It's funny, you know, that you think you're in a position to screw with us after what you did. Have a nice day.  :rofl
 :D  ;)

OMG theyre out to get me now!

Fear? You bet your life...but that all leaves you as you reach combat. Then there's a sense of great excitement, a thrill you can't duplicate anywhere...it's actually fun. Yes, I think it is the most exciting fun in the world. — Lt. Col. Robert B. "Westy" Westbrook, USAAF 6/<--lol@mod

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #42 on: December 13, 2010, 08:57:16 PM »
Funny though, Ranger wasnt the funniest rant Ive heard recently.

http://www.mediafire.com/?khl10aj6f8fg1b8   :rofl

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u-rJ-6hBfSo

OMG theyre out to get me now!

You fly 50 Cal birds Muzik....I could easily just follow you around and take all your kills all day with a tator ride :aok
DFC Member
"Yikes"

Offline uptown

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #43 on: December 13, 2010, 09:36:48 PM »
and i thought this thread had the potential to be fun  :rolleyes:Someone should have invited a Muppet or AkAk. At least those guys know how to properly get watermelon started.  :mad:
Lighten up Francis

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #44 on: December 14, 2010, 06:58:33 AM »
and i thought this thread had the potential to be fun  :rolleyes:Someone should have invited a Muppet or AkAk. At least those guys know how to properly get watermelon started.  :mad:

They have to be worthy of a good chit-starting Uptown.  Unfortunately, this fella is not. :aok

:salute

Way
CO for the Pigs On The Wing
& The nicest guy in Aces High!