Author Topic: WONKA A MEMORIAL FLIGHT KILLER  (Read 2957 times)

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
      • The Axis Vs Allies Arena
Re: WONKA A MEMORIAL FLIGHT KILLER
« Reply #45 on: January 16, 2011, 11:17:31 AM »
LOL, what a hoot? so here is some guy, maybe he did not honestly know and saw a bunch of red dots. LOL this is too fricking funny. Like a bunch of bikers who who block traffic and run red lights to stay together, then some cop pulls them over and writes them tickets... LOL

actually the only time i've ever seen bikers block traffic lights.......whelp.....the police were helping us block said lights.  :aok
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning in a Bottle)

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #46 on: January 16, 2011, 11:19:39 AM »
LOL when I die I want a m3 procession and have bruv gun you all. Then go on 200 and tell evryone how many perks he earned. LOL

so it was you that did it to the kid?
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline captain1ma

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • JG54 website
« Reply #47 on: January 16, 2011, 11:41:05 AM »
LOL, what a hoot? so here is some guy, maybe he did not honestly know and saw a bunch of red dots. LOL this is too fricking funny. Like a bunch of bikers who who block traffic and run red lights to stay together, then some cop pulls them over and writes them tickets... LOL

actually he was informed 3 times. it was premeditated without question! i know what went wrong and next time there will be no shooting, guaranteed! these events may be safely done in the AVA from here on out. all that needs to be done is to request a CM and a time slot ahead of time.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2011, 11:43:51 AM by captain1ma »

Offline Dragon

• Platinum Member
      • AH JUGS
« Reply #48 on: January 16, 2011, 12:00:47 PM »
Just because:  IN
SWchef  Lieutenant Colonel  Squadron Training Officer  125th Spartan Warriors

Offline TinmanX

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #49 on: January 16, 2011, 12:39:25 PM »
So, if I get in a head of time, I can arrange to go to the AvA and have nobody shoot at me?
"...and then we discovered why. Why this 'Cheech', who had fought with gods and demons, why he flew the Zeke. He was being kind, giving us a chance to run away."
Aces High Films
I'm the "timid" "runner" in the zeke "BnZing" you.

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #50 on: January 16, 2011, 12:54:12 PM »
Nacho=rufio now...he said he never lost a duel.....first round in a KI84 against me = loss lol trolled
DFC Member
Proud Member of Pigs on the Wing
"Yikes"

Offline doc1kelley

• Silver Member
« Reply #51 on: January 16, 2011, 01:06:07 PM »
actually he was informed 3 times. it was premeditated without question! i know what went wrong and next time there will be no shooting, guaranteed! these events may be safely done in the AVA from here on out. all that needs to be done is to request a CM and a time slot ahead of time.

I hate to say this but this issue has raised it's ugly head before and folks from AVA, Training Arena, and Special arenas have claimed that you need to do it in our arenas as we can control it.  Guess what?  Nobody can control it if they don't have advanced knowledge of the special event in question.  Now if the AVA arena folks had prior knowledge, they dropped the ball BIGTIME!  I'm not saying that they did as I was at work and not present but it's getting pretty old when a "flyover for a special deceased person", is getting busted by buttwhipes!  I would suggest that if you offer your arena for an event, you take the measures to ensure that frigging people cannot fire on anything during the event!  It would really help your credibility a whole lot.  I might add that the credibility factor is pretty low during the last few years.

All the Best...

Jay
awDoc1
The Flying Circus Rocks! We're clowns of a different color!

Beer! helping ugly folks get laid!

Offline BiPoLaR

• Platinum Member
« Reply #52 on: January 16, 2011, 01:09:54 PM »
The AvA isnt the place for these kind of things. The TA is. Why interfere with someones game play in the AvA?
Dont want to get shot down, where do you go? The TA, ding ding ding
R.I.P. T.E.Moore (Dad) 9-9-45 - 7-16-10.
R.I.P. Wes Poss  (Best Friend) 11-14-75 - 5-2-14

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #53 on: January 16, 2011, 02:12:06 PM »
doc........jaeger has already stated that he warned, and gave wonka the benifit of the doubt. it turned out to be a mistake. he's also said that it will not happen again. the ava crew have tools at their disposal to prevent this all together. i truly believe that if jaeger says he'll make sure this doesn't happen again, that it will not.  :aok
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline Dichotomy

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #54 on: January 16, 2011, 02:44:47 PM »
It was a classless act by a classless person.  Nuff said.

Regardless of your opinions where it should be held, the normal numbers of players in the arena, etc..  This event was discussed, I believe, with the staff in advance. 

As far as the AVA being a 'ghost town' regular membership is slowly creeping up there every week.  It may not be your cup of tea but it fits me just fine. 

Oh and thanks to everyone who makes a negative remark about it.  We had a saying when I was in the club business.  When people are talking about you you've done something right. 

<S> to the guys who put this event on.  Sorry I missed it. 
JG11 - Dicho37Only The Proud Only The Strong AH Players who've passed on :salute

Offline Bubbajj

• Copper Member
« Reply #55 on: January 16, 2011, 04:29:55 PM »
Did the kid even speak or understand english?

Offline Melvin

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #56 on: January 16, 2011, 04:44:24 PM »
Sure he speaks english. He sent a mocking PM to someone afterward.

We were so far to the rear that for no reason other than to be a jerk, this guy showed up. He could have simply ignored us.

Swearing is lame in any situation. It shows lack of grammar skills. Sorry about that.

Awesome picture Perv. You're right, I'm a dweeb too. But, the Fonz ain't got nothin on me! :lol
See Rule #4

Offline BaldEagl

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #57 on: January 16, 2011, 05:59:50 PM »
Well if anyone ever does a memorial flight for me (not saying anyone would) I'd like you all to muster as many Spit IX's and Spit V's as possible in the LWMA and go kick some living @--.  Now THAT would be a sendoff.
I edit a lot of my posts.  Get used to it.

Offline DMGOD

• Silver Member
      • DRUNKEN MONKEYS
« Reply #58 on: January 16, 2011, 09:57:51 PM »
I find it hilarious that somebody would create a shade account.

Furthermore, I find it more hilarious that said coward would use that shade for greifing.

Grow a pair and show yourself, or forever be a popsicle. Dick.

EDIT: I'm as big a sweetheartnozzle as they come. At least if I decided to grief you I'd use my Melvin name. Because I'm not a complete assmunch.
lol how do u get to call people names like this on the forums and not get in trouble?
Because every pretty girl deserves to go to a ball.  http://thedrunkenmonkeys.webs.com

This is the smartest saying ever, period. nothing beats it if you really look deep into he meaning. your a g*&da^*genius dmgod  :aok

Offline Belial

• Silver Member
« Reply #59 on: January 16, 2011, 10:01:55 PM »
Ive participated in a few of these in the MA and we werent bothered....sounds like this guy just needs hunted down and vulched/camped relentlessly.