Author Topic: Is the -----CHECK SIX----- Squad Accepting Apps?  (Read 610 times)

Offline Creamo

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
      • http://www.fatchicksinpartyhats.com
Is the -----CHECK SIX----- Squad Accepting Apps?
« on: February 10, 2001, 12:11:00 AM »
I was just wondering is you guys had room for a few more pilots. I noticed you fly BiShits, which is good.

Although there is one member on your roster I don't like, the rest of you seem really cool to shoot the toejam with in RW.

Please contact me in the MA if any of you check six members are on.

Thanks in Advance,

General Creamo
Commander of some Air Force
Gordo's Pimp
Holder of more important titles as well-

[This message has been edited by Creamo (edited 02-10-2001).]

Offline Toad

• Plutonium Member
Is the -----CHECK SIX----- Squad Accepting Apps?
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2001, 04:50:00 PM »
Check Six is a "top-secret" squadron with a complex, classified mission statement.

This much however IS known:

The primary purpose of Check Six is to prevent its members from having a "squadron invite" message pop up and obliterate the pipper just as the pilot is squeezing the trigger.

To date, Check Six has been completely successful in this aspect of its mission.

As for other particulars, I can only refer you to the Secretary of War's Office.

[This message has been edited by Toad (edited 02-11-2001).]
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen!