Author Topic: <S> the V guys  (Read 2043 times)

Offline JUGgler

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
Re: <S> the V guys
« Reply #30 on: March 02, 2011, 12:52:56 PM »
base taking is not looked down upon it's the matter in which they go about doing it, that is. Plus all the very  colorful PM's that follow after u kill 1 or 20 of them in the same sortie

They're ok, Kappa and I were beating them senseless last night, recieved no PMs we did get a few <S> though!

They are no different than most squads in the game! They just seem to be the focus of the community at the moment. Just like corn this shall pass in time  :aok

JUGgler
Army of Muppets

Offline ebfd11

• Platinum Member
      • [b]POTW[/b]
« Reply #31 on: March 02, 2011, 01:14:11 PM »
Since the LTARS are going through the transition of getting new recurits the next one to pick on are the vtards... LOL just like all squads there are the good apples and the bad. But alas we mostly associate the WHOLE squad as what we think of the bad one. As the old saying goes, "One bad apples spoils the bunch"

LawnDart
PIGS ON THE WING 3RD WING

InGame id: LawnDart
RIP Skullman Potzie and BentNail

Offline GNucks

• Silver Member
      • VF-17 "Jolly Rogers"
« Reply #32 on: March 02, 2011, 01:20:19 PM »
Of all people to complain about the way we take bases :rofl And the coffee met the screen.

What is wrong with the way we take bases? How must we play to please you? Pay each of us $15/month and we'll do whatever you say :aok

Rebel - Inactive
An amateur trains until he gets it right, a professional until he can't get it wrong.
vf-17.webuda.com

Offline DMGOD

• Silver Member
      • DRUNKEN MONKEYS
« Reply #33 on: March 02, 2011, 01:47:11 PM »
Of all people to complain about the way we take bases :rofl And the coffee met the screen.

What is wrong with the way we take bases? How must we play to please you? Pay each of us $15/month and we'll do whatever you say :aok

lol cmon man ur not serious are u? Listen I LOVE U GUYS i love the 61 kills i got on u guys last month and I look forward to hopefully more then that this month. But the way you guys go about things (not only my opinion) is ridiculous. Hiding a cv may be acceptable by HTC but here is 22 pages of people from the community  saying otherwise. Yes what I did was wrong but I KNOW FOR A FACT that you guys have done the same. Only difference was I am man enough to stand up and admit to what I did. People in glass houses sir
Because every pretty girl deserves to go to a ball.  http://thedrunkenmonkeys.webs.com

This is the smartest saying ever, period. nothing beats it if you really look deep into he meaning. your a g*&da^*genius dmgod  :aok

Offline JUGgler

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #34 on: March 02, 2011, 02:51:18 PM »
lol cmon man ur not serious are u? Listen I LOVE U GUYS i love the 61 kills i got on u guys last month and I look forward to hopefully more then that this month. But the way you guys go about things (not only my opinion) is ridiculous. Hiding a cv may be acceptable by HTC but here is 22 pages of people from the community  saying otherwise. Yes what I did was wrong but I KNOW FOR A FACT that you guys have done the same. Only difference was I am man enough to stand up and admit to what I did. People in glass houses sir

I thought you quit?

JUGgler
Army of Muppets

Offline Der Jude

• Copper Member
« Reply #35 on: March 02, 2011, 03:56:46 PM »
Says the guy who changed his handle to vJ3WNAH for a month or two so he'd look like one of us.

(And no, sorry, you still can't join the squad.)

Yeah that was in October when we had that competition to see who could kill the most of you that month. I think perdweeb won with like 50 something. I decided to change at that time because i thought it would be more funny to shoot you guys down with a vNAME. And in fact it was more funny and a lot of people thought it funny as well. By the way you guys aren't really a squad. See a squad in aces high is limited to 30 people, but you guys feel the need to add more than that in different wings. Not that it isn't a good idea for what you guys do, I'm just saying by every definition I'm aware of your everything but a squad. I also never asked to join you, but rather exercised my liberty to mock you. ~vJ3WNAH  :banana:
Game ID: Judisch
Kommando Nowotny - Nowotny Schwarm "White 19"
Til Schweiger Fan Club
ZLA- "Dont Focke Wulf Us!"
Malta Scenario - Comrade Jew

Offline Crash Orange

• Silver Member
« Reply #36 on: March 02, 2011, 05:18:45 PM »
Perdweeb... oh yeah - that guy who sends me rude PMs nonstop for 10 minutes whenever I kill him, and who once flew 1 1/2 sectors NOE in a 262 just so he could get a landing vulch because he couldn't stand that I had beaten him. "50 something", is that 13 and a half rounded up in Nowotny math? Cause he sure didn't kill 50 vGUYS in October 2010, not even close (unlike you, the stat page don't lie).

You guys are like unemployed teachers... no class.  :lol   

Offline DMGOD

• Silver Member
      • DRUNKEN MONKEYS
« Reply #37 on: March 02, 2011, 05:56:44 PM »
Perdweeb... oh yeah - that guy who sends me rude PMs nonstop for 10 minutes whenever I kill him, and who once flew 1 1/2 sectors NOE in a 262 just so he could get a landing vulch because he couldn't stand that I had beaten him. "50 something", is that 13 and a half rounded up in Nowotny math? Cause he sure didn't kill 50 vGUYS in October 2010, not even close (unlike you, the stat page don't lie).

You guys are like unemployed teachers... no class.  :lol   

yup he only had 33 vtard kills
Because every pretty girl deserves to go to a ball.  http://thedrunkenmonkeys.webs.com

This is the smartest saying ever, period. nothing beats it if you really look deep into he meaning. your a g*&da^*genius dmgod  :aok

Offline Debrody

• Platinum Member
« Reply #38 on: March 02, 2011, 05:59:52 PM »
vguys... oh yeah... the ones who send 10*20k doras to an undefended base, BnZ then run away, die only to kill a radar and never put on the fight unless you outnumber us to 3:1. Yoes, we know youre all better than any of us, keep going  :aok

Edit: and yes we will run our 262s couse we cant chase down running doras in g-6s    :cheers:

AoM
City of ice

Offline crazyivan

• Gold Member
« Reply #39 on: March 02, 2011, 06:03:28 PM »
<<<<-- 44 vtard kills October pay up Perb. :ahand
POTW
"Atleast I have chicken!"- Leroy Jenkins

Offline AAJagerX

• Gold Member
« Reply #40 on: March 02, 2011, 06:06:00 PM »
They're not that bad...  Actually, most of them are pretty friendly if ya talk to em for a bit. 
AAJagerX - XO - AArchAAngelz

trainers.hitechcreations.com

Offline crazyivan

• Gold Member
« Reply #41 on: March 02, 2011, 06:09:17 PM »
They're not that bad...  Actually, most of them are pretty friendly if ya talk to em for a bit. 
Can't blame all for just a few. Can be a reason to never join a squad though.
POTW
"Atleast I have chicken!"- Leroy Jenkins

Offline Crash Orange

• Silver Member
« Reply #42 on: March 02, 2011, 06:09:56 PM »
vguys... oh yeah... the ones who send 10*20k doras to an undefended base, BnZ then run away, die only to kill a radar and never put on the fight unless you outnumber us to 3:1. Yoes, we know youre all better than any of us, keep going  :aok

Edit: and yes we will run our 262s couse we cant chase down running doras in g-6s    :cheers:

I was in an F6F.

And how exactly do you BnZ at an undefended base? Kill the undefenders?

Ivan, half of those were in ship guns. You going WARBEAST on us now?  :neener:

Offline GNucks

• Silver Member
      • VF-17 "Jolly Rogers"
« Reply #43 on: March 02, 2011, 06:10:30 PM »
What a child *shakes head* Take your mute like a man.

Rebel - Inactive
An amateur trains until he gets it right, a professional until he can't get it wrong.
vf-17.webuda.com

Offline Tupac

• Platinum Member
« Reply #44 on: March 02, 2011, 06:11:33 PM »
What a child *shakes head* Take your mute like a man.

That is pretty low.
"It was once believed that an infinite number of monkeys, typing on an infinite number of keyboards, would eventually reproduce the works of Shakespeare. However, with the advent of Internet messageboards we now know this is not the case."