Author Topic: DEVILS=v=BRIGADE  (Read 19767 times)

Offline Crash Orange

• Silver Member
Re: DEVILS=v=BRIGADE
« Reply #210 on: March 09, 2011, 02:18:21 AM »
My last word on the subject...

We sure had a B-29load of fun tonight!    :rock  Sorry if all the whiners didn't.

Over and out,

:salute

vLOKI

Offline oTRALFZo

• Silver Member
« Reply #211 on: March 09, 2011, 02:39:32 AM »
My last word on the subject...

(Image removed from quote.)

We sure had a B-29load of fun tonight!    :rock  Sorry if all the whiners didn't.

Over and out,

:salute

vLOKI
:rofl :rofl
****Let the beatings begin***

in game name: Tralfaz

Offline oTRALFZo

• Silver Member
« Reply #212 on: March 09, 2011, 02:59:07 AM »
I'm tired of this. Everyone hordes. Its hippocritical to complain about it, because everyone is guilty of it.

I really hope skuzzy locks this threads, and all future threads like this.
I know everyone hordes. Nothing here beats the horde being counter-horded by defenders..its a huge adrenaline rush.

What I find hysterical is the guys that swarm in #s and actually think that they are good at what they do. Its as funny as bragging about getting kills in a 5' cv gun **cough warbeast**.

I would have much respect for these COs/XOs if they took on noobs and actually trained them a bit instead of using them as expendable radar-pork and auger type players.

It is your $$$..do as you please. Im not whining..I'm laughing.

History shows that megasquads dont last more than a few months in their prime before they get bored and the quality top sticks in these squads move on to bigger and more challenging things.
****Let the beatings begin***

in game name: Tralfaz

Offline GNucks

• Silver Member
      • VF-17 "Jolly Rogers"
« Reply #213 on: March 09, 2011, 03:59:51 AM »
I would have much respect for these COs/XOs if they took on noobs and actually trained them a bit instead of using them as expendable radar-pork and auger type players.

1. Take on noobs...
Check: Players who are fun to fly with, want to work as a team, and demonstrate potential may be invited regardless of skill level at the recruiter's discretion.

2. Actually train them a bit instead of using them as expendables.
Check: We go to other arenas to dogfight each other and practice dive bombing several times a month. And nobody is ever ordered to perform suicide missions (but sometimes guys not too worried about their score will opt to take one for the team).

Example for #1: Me. I was invited to the squad after playing the game for little over a month. I was terrible back then,  and I certainly don't draw any "woo's" from the crowd now. There's a few other players in the squad who I won't name out of respect that fit this bill as well.

Example for #2: About two and half to three weeks ago we performed our own dive bombing clinic in the training arena. We have also gone to separate arenas and dogfighted each other while critiquing ourselves on cross-country channels. (I saved the films too, I nabbed Woodi and East twice each!  :D) And I don't know how to address the absurdity that Devils are ordered on auger missions. If a guy crashes and burns on a porking mission it was him that brought his plane there, no one else. Any solo venture behind enemy lines is volunteered for, not ordered.

Do we have your "much respect" now?
« Last Edit: March 09, 2011, 04:14:31 AM by GNucks »

Rebel - Inactive
An amateur trains until he gets it right, a professional until he can't get it wrong.
vf-17.webuda.com

Offline Dogtown

• Copper Member
« Reply #214 on: March 09, 2011, 05:36:15 AM »
Chixen Chixen Meow Meow :banana: :banana: :banana:
Soooo's I'm standing there i got my ......NM

Offline Twizzty

• Silver Member
« Reply #215 on: March 09, 2011, 06:51:22 AM »

Meteor Interception of Luftwannabe Forces.
Current status of M.I.L.F: On standby - awaiting aircraft.
The Few

Offline EskimoJoe

• Platinum Member
« Reply #216 on: March 09, 2011, 06:59:28 AM »
I'm tired of this. Everyone hordes. Its hippocritical to complain about it, because everyone is guilty of it.

I really hope skuzzy locks this threads, and all future threads like this.

Ruin it like you did the Wednesday Babe  :rolleyes:
Put a +1 on your geekness atribute  :aok

Offline LLogann

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Candidz.com
« Reply #217 on: March 09, 2011, 08:31:27 AM »
Those are 17's........   :headscratch:
See Rule #4
Now I only pay because of my friends.

Offline 68ZooM

• Platinum Member
« Reply #218 on: March 09, 2011, 09:18:56 AM »
UrSelf...Pigs On The Wing...Retired

Was me, I bumped a power cord. HiTEch

Offline Tupac

• Platinum Member
« Reply #219 on: March 09, 2011, 10:23:31 AM »
Ruin it like you did the Wednesday Babe  :rolleyes:
:devil
"It was once believed that an infinite number of monkeys, typing on an infinite number of keyboards, would eventually reproduce the works of Shakespeare. However, with the advent of Internet messageboards we now know this is not the case."

Offline Getback

• Platinum Member
« Reply #220 on: March 09, 2011, 10:23:39 AM »
you're luke!

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #221 on: March 09, 2011, 10:34:33 AM »
1. Take on noobs...
Check: Players who are fun to fly with, want to work as a team, and demonstrate potential may be invited regardless of skill level at the recruiter's discretion.

2. Actually train them a bit instead of using them as expendables.
Check: We go to other arenas to dogfight each other and practice dive bombing several times a month. And nobody is ever ordered to perform suicide missions (but sometimes guys not too worried about their score will opt to take one for the team).

Example for #1: Me. I was invited to the squad after playing the game for little over a month. I was terrible back then,  and I certainly don't draw any "woo's" from the crowd now. There's a few other players in the squad who I won't name out of respect that fit this bill as well.

Example for #2: About two and half to three weeks ago we performed our own dive bombing clinic in the training arena. We have also gone to separate arenas and dogfighted each other while critiquing ourselves on cross-country channels. (I saved the films too, I nabbed Woodi and East twice each!  :D) And I don't know how to address the absurdity that Devils are ordered on auger missions. If a guy crashes and burns on a porking mission it was him that brought his plane there, no one else. Any solo venture behind enemy lines is volunteered for, not ordered.

Do we have your "much respect" now?
1. Almost all squads do it...only one I can think of is Loose Duece actually has a prereq which says you have to have a certain K/d
2. Im sure all squads have their own training going on.

Your so called "haters" against your squad are more worried about how you all play in game.....Dogfite dropped Fighters hangars at a base at 4 am in the morning one time.....only darbar on the map and the side that had hangars dropped.....was getting outnumbered like 3 to 1.

You know why the Devils don't fly for Knights anymore? Dogfite will lie but it's because of me and a couple other people calling him out for killing FHs at furballs just so we would start helping him take bases....
DFC Member
Proud Member of Pigs on the Wing
"Yikes"

Offline GNucks

• Silver Member
      • VF-17 "Jolly Rogers"
« Reply #222 on: March 09, 2011, 10:40:33 AM »
1. Almost all squads do it...only one I can think of is Loose Duece actually has a prereq which says you have to have a certain K/d
2. Im sure all squads have their own training going on.

I didn't say it makes us special or unique. I was addressing his implication that we don't do either of those things.

Rebel - Inactive
An amateur trains until he gets it right, a professional until he can't get it wrong.
vf-17.webuda.com

Offline Ten60

• Copper Member
« Reply #223 on: March 09, 2011, 02:38:05 PM »
(Image removed from quote.)
My sig logo used without expressed permission.  :x
"Maybe there are 5,000, maybe 10,000 Nazi bastards in their concrete foxholes before the Third Army. Now if Ike stops holding Monty's hand and gives me some supplies, I'll go through the Siegfried Line like %&# through a goose"

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #224 on: March 09, 2011, 05:21:03 PM »
2. Im sure all squads have their own training going on..

Not necessarily a prereq, but The Muppets have an annual tournament called the Muppet Death Match.  It kind of works like baldeagl's tournament except it's on the deck between 23-24 of course, and the loser of the fight advances to fight the loser of the paired fight.  The winner is eliminated of course.  The final champion, aka the final "loser", is kicked from the squad and berated by his squaddies for being a skillless newb.  There is an appeal process upon being booted to get back in, but I won't bore you with those details at this time.

If this all sounds intense it's cuz you aren't muppet material studmuffins.