Author Topic: Are there enough players?  (Read 7652 times)

Offline DREDIOCK

• Plutonium Member
Re: Are there enough players?
« Reply #300 on: April 21, 2011, 08:22:31 PM »
There are also more than enough folks who fly a single aircraft obsessively that this would have maximal impact on upping planes.

Nope, I'm telling you people would be upset over it.  Some would grab a different plane, some would log, some would quit.

*shrug*  I'm just saying it's a bad idea to put the country's ability to fly a certain plane in the hands of the other side.  I can pretty easily envision guys with a lot of time on their hands obsessively keeping the factories down.

Realistic != fun in some cases, this would be one of them.

Wiley.

We dissagree on almost all counts. this would actually have a less greater impact on upping planes then eny does. Which can last all night in some cases and while people get upset. I dont see many quitting over it. I doubt very much that people would quit over loosing only a very limited and specific planes.

You already have the ability to not only limit. but eliminate entirely planes and  gvs from a base.. I've seen it doing in entire areas covering several bases in circumference.

I agree maint would be more realistic. but furballers would loath it just as they did when we used to run around porking the fuel. Which is why I make the alternative suggestion. It would only effect a limited amount of people who re-arm. and not many do. and it would only effect them at certain  bases under certain circumstances
Death is no easy answer
For those who wish to know
Ask those who have been before you
What fate the future holds
It ain't pretty

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #301 on: April 21, 2011, 08:25:10 PM »
Nothing happend in KOTH or TOC.  Enough is enough if someones got mp3s on us supposedly cheating by all means post it.  If you don't stop making accusations.  Its getting old someone lay down the cards Bip?
Why the hell would we have recordings of your conversations? Oh wait, you don't understand how all this works.

Offline ACE

• Platinum Member
« Reply #302 on: April 21, 2011, 08:26:32 PM »
Why the hell would we have recordings of your conversations? Oh wait, you don't understand how all this works.
Bip black mailed us saying that he had Mp3s. Oh wait, maybe you should ask him.
Sixth Tri-Annual Dueling Bracket Champion

The Few

-Spek

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #303 on: April 21, 2011, 08:32:01 PM »
What were his terms?

Offline ACE

• Platinum Member
« Reply #304 on: April 21, 2011, 08:34:10 PM »

The Few

-Spek

Offline DREDIOCK

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #305 on: April 21, 2011, 08:37:39 PM »
Me and you Hoff, VS. Shane and whatever half blind, one arm, no legged wingthing he brings.

We got our work cut out for us, but it'll be worth it...

reminds me of the old joke but would have the same punchline

Two friends are out hiking when one of them gets bitten on the butt (polite version) by a snake.
Fearing the too much movement would cause the venom to travel faster the bitten guy sends his buddy to go find a phone and call a doctor.
Doing this he contacts a doctor and after describing what happened and what the snake looked like the doctor tells him that first he has to make a deep cut across the bite an then he has to suck the venom out.

The guy returns to his bitten friend who asks him about the doctor to which the guy says.

"The doctor says your gonna die"
Death is no easy answer
For those who wish to know
Ask those who have been before you
What fate the future holds
It ain't pretty

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #306 on: April 21, 2011, 08:48:20 PM »
Elaborate
What did he want in return

Offline ACE

• Platinum Member
« Reply #307 on: April 21, 2011, 08:53:17 PM »
Me and Joachim out of the squad for no reason.  Wonder why hes not posting?  I think you have your answer.

The Few

-Spek

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #308 on: April 21, 2011, 08:59:28 PM »
Me and Joachim out of the squad for no reason.  Wonder why hes not posting?  I think you have your answer.
Well, I'm sure there was a reason. I don't even know you and I could come up with 3 or 4.

Offline Melvin

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #309 on: April 21, 2011, 09:00:44 PM »
reminds me of the old joke but would have the same punchline

Two friends are out hiking when one of them gets bitten on the butt (polite version) by a snake.
Fearing the too much movement would cause the venom to travel faster the bitten guy sends his buddy to go find a phone and call a doctor.
Doing this he contacts a doctor and after describing what happened and what the snake looked like the doctor tells him that first he has to make a deep cut across the bite an then he has to suck the venom out.

The guy returns to his bitten friend who asks him about the doctor to which the guy says.

"The doctor says your gonna die"

Yeah, Shane whoops the tar outta me regularly.

Good way to learn though.
See Rule #4

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #310 on: April 21, 2011, 09:02:11 PM »
Well, I'm sure there was a reason. I don't even know you and I could come up with 3 or 4.

As much as I loath posting just a smiley face, this post deserves it!

:rofl

Offline kilo2

• Gold Member
« Reply #311 on: April 21, 2011, 09:03:28 PM »
As much as I loath posting just a smiley face, this post deserves it!

X.O. Kommando Nowotny
FlyKommando.com

"Never abandon the possibility of attack."

Offline muzik

• Silver Member
« Reply #312 on: April 21, 2011, 09:03:42 PM »
Your own post contradicts itself, if you held no grudge you wouldn't have said anything. You are clearly upset and Akak is enjoying the drama he created, at your emotional expense.

EDIT: If you want to talk about it Musik, PM me, I'm not upset. If you just want to hide and attempt to poke insults at me behind other arguments that your not apart of... cheers

OMG your full of yourself.  Cheers...
Fear? You bet your life...but that all leaves you as you reach combat. Then there's a sense of great excitement, a thrill you can't duplicate anywhere...it's actually fun. Yes, I think it is the most exciting fun in the world. — Lt. Col. Robert B. "Westy" Westbrook, USAAF 6/<--lol@mod

Offline TheDudeDVant

• Gold Member
« Reply #313 on: April 21, 2011, 09:06:27 PM »
Let me get this straight... a squad conspired to work together to ensure victory for its members in KOTH?

I remember some sort of stupid whining about that very same thing back when they were doing the pre-KOTH event... Wild Wednesday was it?  Folks kept complaining that ManeTMP, Fester, Kappa, and other folks from the same squad were communicating and cooperating with one another against event rules.  This was in 2001.

Oh, and I didn't really see any evidence of that.  Maybe they did, maybe not, but I doubt it affected the outcome in any event.  Life's too short to get worked up about such nonsense.

you remember wrong or are misinformed or both.

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #314 on: April 21, 2011, 09:07:49 PM »
 :airplane:
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC