Author Topic: i hate bish  (Read 1510 times)

Offline druski85

• Silver Member
Re: i hate bish
« Reply #30 on: April 18, 2011, 08:16:59 AM »

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #31 on: April 18, 2011, 09:38:22 AM »
so there i am, at the 135 tank battle (no it wasnt a spawn camp fight) and i kill 3 tanks with a jeep! im speeding off back towards 135 feelin like a million bucks and then some bish moron decided to start a mission. 3 minutes away im still goin along not knowing that the war would be won soon...the bish horde their base and take it. well there i am about 20 yards away from the vh so i can land the kills and all the sudden i see shot sprites. i think "wtf?" and about 6 seconds later im in the tower with the pinging still going i say "what just happened?" and it says on the text buffer-The bishops have won the war- and the bases changed.

im very dissapointed that i didnt get to land those kills and i probably would have if those bish idiots didnt take the base!  :bhead :bhead :bhead :bhead :bhead

got 27 perks out of it tho... :cheers:

:headscratch:

:rofl
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline VonMessa

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #32 on: April 18, 2011, 10:11:19 AM »
Wish that HTC would fix that.  A Jeep shouldn't be able to kill a tank.

Depends whose Jeep :)
Braümeister und Schmutziger Hund von JG11

We are all here because we are not all there.

Offline LLogann

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Candidz.com
« Reply #33 on: April 18, 2011, 10:30:47 AM »
Your perk bonus was 4-5? 

See Rule #4
Now I only pay because of my friends.

Offline jeep00

• Silver Member
« Reply #34 on: April 18, 2011, 11:59:59 AM »
Depends whose Jeep :)

Just noticed your sig.   :aok

Too bad you aren't in the NH/Vt area, we could hit the trails.

As to the rest of this, it's as bad as picking an engaged target with no request for help just so you can land 2 kills in an LA-7-all about getting the name in lights, because only 1 wouldn't have gotten up there. You got the points and the kills (seemingly 2, not 3), the rest is chrome.

Bob

Offline Swoops

• Persona Non Grata
  • Zinc Member
« Reply #35 on: April 18, 2011, 06:33:03 PM »
Just drive your jeep up inside that mutha....and fire away....

Offline 007Rusty

• Gold Member
« Reply #36 on: April 18, 2011, 07:32:39 PM »
hate u2  :salute   :neener:

so there i am, at the 135 tank battle (no it wasnt a spawn camp fight) and i kill 3 tanks with a jeep! im speeding off back towards 135 feelin like a million bucks and then some bish moron decided to start a mission. 3 minutes away im still goin along not knowing that the war would be won soon...the bish horde their base and take it. well there i am about 20 yards away from the vh so i can land the kills and all the sudden i see shot sprites. i think "wtf?" and about 6 seconds later im in the tower with the pinging still going i say "what just happened?" and it says on the text buffer-The bishops have won the war- and the bases changed.

im very dissapointed that i didnt get to land those kills and i probably would have if those bish idiots didnt take the base!  :bhead :bhead :bhead :bhead :bhead

C.O. 444TH AIR MAFIA
 WD40 (FS0)

Offline TOMCAT21

• Silver Member
« Reply #37 on: April 18, 2011, 08:20:33 PM »
Only in a Jeep .....besides....I think someone's watched Rat Patrol too much....
RETIRED US Army/ Flying and dying since Tour 80/"We're paratroopers, Lieutenant, we're supposed to be surrounded." - Capt. Richard Winters.  FSO 412th FNVG/MA- REGULATORS

Offline olds442

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #38 on: April 18, 2011, 08:23:14 PM »
Only in a Jeep .....besides....I think someone's watched Rat Patrol too much....
  :rofl
only a moron would use Dolby positioning in a game.
IGN: cutlass "shovels and rakes and implements of destruction"

Offline VonMessa

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #39 on: April 19, 2011, 08:09:36 AM »
Just noticed your sig.   :aok

As to the rest of this, it's as bad as picking an engaged target with no request for help just so you can land 2 kills in an LA-7-all about getting the name in lights, because only 1 wouldn't have gotten up there. You got the points and the kills (seemingly 2, not 3), the rest is chrome.

Bob

I have a buddy whose wife is from somewhere near Bristol, NH.  They go up to visit at least twice a year.  We have been meaning to take a trip up there with them one of these days.   :aok
Braümeister und Schmutziger Hund von JG11

We are all here because we are not all there.

Offline B4Buster

• Platinum Member
« Reply #40 on: April 19, 2011, 12:30:29 PM »
Just noticed your sig.   :aok

Bob

I'm up in Maine. I don't think my Liberty is made for trail riding though.  :uhoh

"I was a door gunner on the space shuttle Columbia" - Scott12B

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #41 on: April 19, 2011, 12:36:57 PM »
I have a buddy whose wife is from somewhere near Bristol, NH.  They go up to visit at least twice a year.  We have been meaning to take a trip up there with them one of these days.   :aok

Bristol is about....12 minutes from me :aok

Offline jeep00

• Silver Member
« Reply #42 on: April 19, 2011, 09:27:40 PM »
S'all right Buster. We had a guy on a run with us last year running a Kia Sorrento. It did not sound so good end of the day though. But the Liberty is far more capable than most rigs in it's class, to be sure.

I am not far from Bristol either, been meaning to check out the class vi roads in that area anyway.

Major threadjack now, so if you are looking to hit the woods in NH, try www.exploringnh.com. Not a "club" but a site for people to link up and set runs, find others doing runs, etc. Good group, and they, like me, do not like nor condone the destructive side of offroading.

Bob

Offline cactuskooler

• Skinner Team
  • Gold Member
« Reply #43 on: April 19, 2011, 10:50:21 PM »
cactus
80th FS "Headhunters"

Noseart

Offline 5PointOh

• Gold Member