Author Topic: Track IR not functioning properly with new update  (Read 3555 times)

Offline ColTomb

• Copper Member
Re: Track IR not functioning properly with new update
« Reply #45 on: May 06, 2011, 11:53:38 PM »
If you get in close to bad guys and things quit working, that may be a heat related problem.

It could be as simple as cleaning the heat sink and fan and your video card.

I had had trouble with my TIR with the new update, but HTC seems to have corrected the problem.

just played a couple of hours. TIR worked just fine. ...Just thowing out and idea here.

Offline james

• Silver Member
« Reply #46 on: May 06, 2011, 11:55:42 PM »
Thanks Ill get to that in the AM. I cleaned the inside and the vid card when i installed my new power supply earlier this evening. I'll give it another once over in the AM though. Thanks <S>
6GUN  

4.0GHZ Ryzen9 3900x
32GB DDR4 3200
GTX1070

Offline bustr

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #47 on: May 07, 2011, 01:26:11 AM »
James,

Also try the newest controller software 5.3. It worked like da bomb with my TR3. My TrackIR profile instructions were from 5.3.
bustr - POTW 1st Wing

This is like the old joke that voters are harsher to their beer brewer if he has an outage, than their politicians after raising their taxes. Death and taxes are certain but, fun and sex is only now.

Offline vatiAH

• Copper Member
« Reply #48 on: May 07, 2011, 01:13:40 PM »
Bustr,

thanks for posting this.   I was having a ton of trouble adjusting to using trackIR, now i'm much more confident in it's use.   Thank you again

Vati
Ductus Exemplo:  Lead by Example

Offline james

• Silver Member
« Reply #49 on: May 07, 2011, 01:48:14 PM »
Took pc apart and cleaned it with canned air, and q-tips.  :banana: Everything from the video card to the 56k modem that doesn't get used.  :eek: Took the cables from the new power supply and made sure  the vents to the case weren't going to be blocked.  :O  Un-installed and completely removed track ir software.  :bolt: Restarted the pc and then re installed latest track ir software. After the install and the pc recognized track ir was in the pc I put the plug into a different usb port and it initialized again.  :bhead
I'm happy to report everything is working just fine now.  :rock I have taken my p 51 for a spin  :airplane: and killed a bunch of cartoon planes with no problems now.  :ahand  Thanks for all of your help guys  :salute
6GUN  

4.0GHZ Ryzen9 3900x
32GB DDR4 3200
GTX1070

Offline noTch

• Silver Member
      • JV44 Butcher Birds
« Reply #50 on: May 13, 2011, 02:30:33 AM »
I started this post to hopefully help out
Here are some TrackIR profiles to try
AHXARL Lead Campaign Manager/2012-?