Author Topic: True Colours?  (Read 4677 times)

Offline Guppy35

• Radioactive Member
Re: True Colours?
« Reply #30 on: May 03, 2011, 05:51:48 PM »
I always thought that because I'm left handed I'm in my right mind.  Does that cover it? :)

Dan/CorkyJr
8th FS "Headhunters

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #31 on: May 03, 2011, 06:11:22 PM »
Bat you can always count on me for telling ya the truth....as I understand it anyways.

I don't give a crap who likes it or don't, Ive never cared about "fitting in" or needing people to "like me" lol exact opposite.
 there is an old saying   "you laugh at me because I am different...I laugh at you because you are all the same."  describes me very well.

I feel like a dinosaur in this world, very few people understand how I think, hundreds of years ago my thoughts, ideals, were far more common.

when Honor was more important then life itself, Truth was binding and not something that could be twisted to suit a persons or societies actions.

Offline kilo2

• Gold Member
« Reply #32 on: May 03, 2011, 06:28:46 PM »
One person is there self and others mimic that one person to fit in or be "cool."

Happens every day.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2011, 06:34:01 PM by kilo2 »
X.O. Kommando Nowotny
FlyKommando.com

"Never abandon the possibility of attack."

Offline mechanic

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #33 on: May 03, 2011, 06:47:03 PM »
yea no idea  :lol

Apart from the 20 minute discussion on Knight country channel a few hours prior.  Don't play the fool Bat   ;)

The True colours title smacks of Irony, but I offered a solution instead of asking for extra time, I guess you like to play on until Penalties.

I don't know why you thought that was a discussion. It was just another typical example of the Few ganging up together on one person. A person who is more than capable of handling a gangbang on his own, I might add. I don't see that there is anything that needs to be 'sorted out on ventrillo' as kazaa keeps pestering me via PM to do. You pick a fight with me even 10 on 1 I will not run away. You think I am upset that some of the few don't like me? Think again. I love the fact. It shows me I am different from the typical. Something I am proud of.

And I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.

Offline 68ZooM

• Platinum Member
« Reply #34 on: May 03, 2011, 06:53:29 PM »
Bat you can always count on me for telling ya the truth....as I understand it anyways.

I don't give a crap who likes it or don't, Ive never cared about "fitting in" or needing people to "like me" lol exact opposite.
 there is an old saying   "you laugh at me because I am different...I laugh at you because you are all the same."  describes me very well.

I feel like a dinosaur in this world, very few people understand how I think, hundreds of years ago my thoughts, ideals, were far more common.

when Honor was more important then life itself, Truth was binding and not something that could be twisted to suit a persons or societies actions.

INK we think alot alike most likely the same age and grew up learning lifes lessons the hard way, but lessons learned are lessons taught to the younger generation and sons and daughters, i like to play this game just how i am IRL i still beleive in Honor in Dogfighting and carry yourself online as you would offline, the only thing to "win" in this game is Friendships and Mutual Respect, i guess its that little thing my Parents did such a good job instilling in me growing up it's called Respect
UrSelf...Pigs On The Wing...Retired

Was me, I bumped a power cord. HiTEch

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
      • The Axis Vs Allies Arena
« Reply #35 on: May 03, 2011, 06:58:08 PM »

i never really laughed at those that felt the need to fit in.....i've always kinda pitied them to be honest.........so sad when you really think about it.  :uhoh
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning in a Bottle)

Offline Bruv119

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.thefewsquadron.co.uk
« Reply #36 on: May 03, 2011, 07:02:55 PM »

I don't know why you thought that was a discussion. It was just another typical example of the Few ganging up together on one person. A person who is more than capable of handling a gangbang on his own, I might add. I don't see that there is anything that needs to be 'sorted out on ventrillo' as kazaa keeps pestering me via PM to do. You pick a fight with me even 10 on 1 I will not run away. You think I am upset that some of the few don't like me? Think again. I love the fact. It shows me I am different from the typical. Something I am proud of.

See your back just shot up like someone had just tazered you.

No-one was picking a fight with you.  You interjected the chat with some comment towards Mickyd.   Yes he reported your PM, that resulted in a temporary ban (no-one likes a grass) but he isn't the one taking spitefulness to another level.

The few do not hate you or anybody else, maybe that is another insight into your thought process.   If you do not want to come and talk it through like grown adults then that is fine with us also.  I just don't see an alternative to get past your views of the people you are talking about.

I just find it crazy that you claim to be 'different' yet argue with others that share alot in common with you.
The Few ***
F.P.H

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #37 on: May 03, 2011, 07:06:57 PM »
aaahhh.......now there is some irony coming out here.......what appeared to be a post wondering about something, is actually a post questioning a chat ban, thinly disguised as a legitimate post.
 the true colors came out....... :bhead :devil
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline kilo2

• Gold Member
« Reply #38 on: May 03, 2011, 07:11:36 PM »
aaahhh.......now there is some irony coming out here.......what appeared to be a post wondering about something, is actually a post questioning a chat ban, thinly disguised as a legitimate post.
 the true colors came out....... :bhead :devil

Ah the few took offense it wasn't even directed at them. The few o'club you'll never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy.
X.O. Kommando Nowotny
FlyKommando.com

"Never abandon the possibility of attack."

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #39 on: May 03, 2011, 07:18:09 PM »
Ah the few took offense it wasn't even directed at them. The few o'club you'll never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy.
well, as i've mentioned in other threads.....i do my damdest to not judge people on these bbs or in the game anymore. did it once.....never again, 'cause in the long run, all i did was make myself look foolish(although i do fairly often anyway), and like an ass.
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline mechanic

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #40 on: May 03, 2011, 07:31:05 PM »
See your back just shot up like someone had just tazered you.

No-one was picking a fight with you.  You interjected the chat with some comment towards Mickyd.   Yes he reported your PM, that resulted in a temporary ban (no-one likes a grass) but he isn't the one taking spitefulness to another level.

The few do not hate you or anybody else, maybe that is another insight into your thought process.   If you do not want to come and talk it through like grown adults then that is fine with us also.  I just don't see an alternative to get past your views of the people you are talking about.

I just find it crazy that you claim to be 'different' yet argue with others that share alot in common with you.

Wrong on all levels of each sentance there, Bruv. Especially that part about me having things in common.  
The Few members have been on my case since the dueling bracket thread. That's fine by me, I must be important to warrant the attention.

I think very few of your squad improve the gameplay for anyone and as such you are a non-event in my game time.

And I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.

Offline Bruv119

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #41 on: May 03, 2011, 08:12:54 PM »

The Few members have been on my case since the dueling bracket thread. That's fine by me, I must be important to warrant the attention.

I think the part when you insinuated that Spek must have used F3 to shoot as the reason why he couldn't post his films might have had something to do with that.

Of course the noble and honourable forgets these things easily.   Accusing someone of cheating when you have absolutely no reason to distrust said person.  Crazy again!  

Seems to be a common theme.
The Few ***
F.P.H

Offline mechanic

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #42 on: May 03, 2011, 08:56:17 PM »
I think the part when you insinuated that Spek must have used F3 to shoot as the reason why he couldn't post his films might have had something to do with that.

Of course the noble and honourable forgets these things easily.   Accusing someone of cheating when you have absolutely no reason to distrust said person.  Crazy again!  

Seems to be a common theme.

I have a very good reason, the fact that his squad have used outside comms in KOTH for one. I also spoke for the community. I was just the first one with the balls to say it.

Noble and honourable? What are you bleating on about?
I treat those I respect with respect and those I do not respect without respect.
I'm not honourable by nature, I'm a reckless brawler.
I never claimed to be a saint. I'm a nasty pos if you're on the wrong side of me.
I can't be bothered to keep replying to you on this matter.
Say what you will.  
You are still very off topic for this thread.  :eek:

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #43 on: May 03, 2011, 09:03:34 PM »
i say 20 paces and throw your high heels at each other.  :devil
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline Bruv119

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #44 on: May 03, 2011, 09:09:03 PM »
you've been pretty bothered so far.  

stating you don't care one second then replying the next.     We are still very much on topic.

"Why is it that so many good, friendly, fun-fight kind of guys join a certain type of group and instantly turn into arrogant and abrasive egotists?"

This is the opening sentence from your OP.   How about you look in the mirror every now and again or don't throw stones from a glass house?.   I'm done trying to reason with you.   You've shown your true colours and you won't be getting the opportunity to find out whether you are right or wrong in your assumptions but i'm sure it won't bother you for one second.

:salute
« Last Edit: May 03, 2011, 09:10:51 PM by Bruv119 »
The Few ***
F.P.H