Author Topic: plzzzz terrains  (Read 313 times)

Offline xcom

• Zinc Member
plzzzz terrains
« on: June 03, 2011, 03:23:22 PM »
Hi

Could somoene please give links to the most updated terrains? because obviously HTC aren't updating the download section of this website!
I would download them with the ingame downloader but its fricking me out how slow it is and how many times it gets stuck.

Please someone post these 3-7 MB files aparently its too much work to update the terrain section here on the website.

Thanks

Offline Blagard

• Nickel Member
Re: plzzzz terrains
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2011, 04:04:49 PM »
I can't say I have found any problems myself, having just downloaded 3 of the terrains.
I do hope you are not trying to run the .exe file direct from the server? - If so simply save the file and run it from your pc.

EDIT: I would anticipate some of the older files are in need of updating. One of the benefits of AH is that they are constantly seeking to improve the game. That does mean from time to time some areas become outdated. Unfortunately you can't have it all ways and need to go with the flow so to speak. Currently you will find trainers pages outdated due to recent updates in Vehicle control and Ship guns. None the less I am sure they will get done eventually.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2011, 04:14:11 PM by Blagard »

Offline xcom

• Zinc Member
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2011, 04:59:33 PM »
Eventualy?
Some of the maps are 2 years old... I think it's safe to say they abandoned updating the links on the website.

So what am i sposed to do now? i posted this in the technical support forum because there is a problem downloading thru the in game updater.. this problem is more important than getting some links for the latest terrains as they will be updated soon and then i won't be able to enter online again.

Offline gyrene81

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2011, 05:09:57 PM »
sounds like you have a slow and problematic internet connection...that's a personal issue. with the exception of grinder, it looks like all of the current ma terrains are posted correctly. there are a few special events terrains that aren't posted.

if you know someone who knows how to do it...they can post the most current terrain files from their system somewhere that you can get to them.

i would offer to but, i don't like your attitude...
jarhed  
Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day...
Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett