Author Topic: Titanic everyday? Yep!  (Read 7063 times)

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
Re: Titanic everyday? Yep!
« Reply #90 on: June 07, 2011, 07:59:54 PM »
I haven't played in awhile, but has it really gotten that low? 

I have posted a chart about MA activity in the "frustration" thread
Steam: DrKalv
E:D Snailman

Offline icepac

• Platinum Member
« Reply #91 on: June 07, 2011, 08:26:12 PM »
LOL....they toss us the tiny map and now all you see are light fighters vulching all fields.

Offline Butcher

• Platinum Member
« Reply #92 on: June 07, 2011, 08:39:13 PM »
LOL....they toss us the tiny map and now all you see are light fighters vulching all fields.

So you are unable to post a mission with numbers well above 90 per country, to fly a Fighter Sweep from the nearest field to the vulch one to CAP it?

Tiny map tells me certain squads won't be able to NOE bases not defended anymore, I am loving it.
JG 52

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #93 on: June 07, 2011, 08:39:53 PM »
 :aok

Offline Rob52240

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
      • My AH Films
« Reply #94 on: June 07, 2011, 08:51:30 PM »
The only real back lash at this point (due to the lower numbers at this time) are if the "hordes" run rampant and become a bigger problem.

If they do, beware the split arenas again. So a fair warning to all, do what you can to split up the hordes.

You misspelled Solution when you were talking about the "hordes" running rampant.
If I had a gun with 3 bullets and I was locked in a room with Bin Laden, Hitler, Saddam and Zipp...  I would shoot Zipp 3 times.

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
« Reply #95 on: June 07, 2011, 08:55:00 PM »
The only downfall I see to this is what do you do when you absolutely hate the map thats up. Are they going to rotate regularly or stay up for weeks on end?

Took five hours, then we had the first reset :)
Steam: DrKalv
E:D Snailman

Offline Guppy35

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #96 on: June 07, 2011, 08:55:37 PM »

Only because they wanted to give you something else to complain about :)
Dan/CorkyJr
8th FS "Headhunters

Offline gldnbb

• Copper Member
« Reply #97 on: June 07, 2011, 09:02:36 PM »

Took five hours, then we had the first reset :)

And the one arena helps avoid players from exiting,  going to another LW arena,   thus creating a huge ENY problem for the country attempting to reset the map.    Have seen many final pushes highly delayed due to ENY issues.

Unless there was an ENY issue in the one arena map?
To fly or not to fly, that is the question
-The Golden BB-

Offline pervert

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #98 on: June 07, 2011, 09:07:50 PM »
The only real back lash at this point (due to the lower numbers at this time) are if the "hordes" run rampant and become a bigger problem.

If they do, beware the split arenas again. So a fair warning to all, do what you can to split up the hordes.

When the majority of people complain about a hoard or 'gameplay' its because they are one one getting hoarded and not successfully hoarding themselves,

Successful gameplay = I win!  :banana: :banana:

Bad gameplay = I lost!  :ahand

If successful gameplay involves actual combat is of no importance.

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #99 on: June 07, 2011, 10:37:55 PM »
So you are unable to post a mission with numbers well above 90 per country, to fly a Fighter Sweep from the nearest field to the vulch one to CAP it?

Tiny map tells me certain squads won't be able to NOE bases not defended anymore, I am loving it.

For the majority of players the ONLY mission is a BASE CAPTURE mission. Thats one of the biggest problems is the lack of of some of these squads to use tactical, or strategic missions.

When the majority of people complain about a hoard or 'gameplay' its because they are one one getting hoarded and not successfully hoarding themselves,

Successful gameplay = I win!  :banana: :banana:

Bad gameplay = I lost!  :ahand

If successful gameplay involves actual combat is of no importance.

You know, that if it turns into 3 hordes AVOIDING each other game play will suffer, and the subscriptions will drop and then HTC WILL step in to "fix" the problem. The last "fix" was split arenas, what could be next?

I'm not saying it WILL be an issue, but the players have a chance to help avoid building a problem, or they can help escalate it.

Offline AAJagerX

• Gold Member
« Reply #100 on: June 07, 2011, 10:42:37 PM »
I had a blast tonight.  Mostly even numbers, good fights, lots of fun in general.  Before the map was reset, the fight for the last couple of bases was outstanding.  GVs all over, fighters from 20k down to the deck, buffs coming in from different directions...  Outstanding!   :aok
AAJagerX - XO - AArchAAngelz

trainers.hitechcreations.com

Offline BaldEagl

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #101 on: June 07, 2011, 11:33:03 PM »
It's about time.   :aok

On second thought that might have even come off a little harsh.  What I meant to say was:

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :aok
« Last Edit: June 07, 2011, 11:45:57 PM by BaldEagl »
I edit a lot of my posts.  Get used to it.

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #102 on: June 08, 2011, 12:51:59 AM »
I had a blast tonight.  Mostly even numbers, good fights, lots of fun in general.  Before the map was reset, the fight for the last couple of bases was outstanding.  GVs all over, fighters from 20k down to the deck, buffs coming in from different directions...  Outstanding!   :aok
Ditto here...lot of fun!
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline ghatfield

• Zinc Member
« Reply #103 on: June 08, 2011, 12:56:40 AM »
Wow, timing is everything.

Just renewed my sub after a couple years away...couldn't be happier about the single MA.  I always thought the game lost something when the split arenas came along.  I've always enjoyed the squad ops aspect of the game and the split arenas seemed to take away from that for me.  Flying squad ops with Joker, Skully, Hapster, Cj and the rest of the guys was some of the best times I can remember in the game...looking forward to flying again.

Offline Debrody

• Platinum Member
« Reply #104 on: June 08, 2011, 02:18:38 AM »
AoM
City of ice