Author Topic: I want to apologize.  (Read 4783 times)

Offline Shifty

• Plutonium Member
      • 307th FS
Re: I want to apologize.
« Reply #105 on: June 21, 2011, 01:04:45 PM »
I can think of worse things a person could do than claiming they're something they're not on the internet. Possibly you let a few people down if they believed you. It's not like you stole from them or harmed their family. The only person you hurt was yourself and you'll probably suffer a barb or two here and there from some people. It takes guts to fess up to something like that especially in an environment like this. Welcome back to honesty and good luck in the future.

JG-11"Black Hearts"...nur die Stolzen, nur die Starken

"Haji may have blown my legs off but I'm still a stud"~ SPC Thomas Vandeventer Delta1/5 1st CAV

Offline 7super61

• Zinc Member
« Reply #106 on: June 21, 2011, 01:34:00 PM »
YOU FLY F-18's?!?!?! jk  :salute takes guts to do that.
Im accually vPHANTOM...vulchvulchvulchvul chvulchvulchvulchvulchvulchvu lchvulchvulchvulchvulchvulchv ulchvulchvulchvulchvulchvulch vulchvulchvulch

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #107 on: June 21, 2011, 03:07:58 PM »
Wait! You mean Adonai is not an F-18 pilot?  I thought he was on deployment and therefore absent from the game. Another one of my heroes is dead today.  :cry If someone tells me Ack-Ack isn't really a mailboy at a software company I'm going to pwn myself.

He knows someone who knows someone who slept with the mailboy.
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline Silat

• Gold Member
« Reply #108 on: June 21, 2011, 03:34:40 PM »
I can think of worse things a person could do than claiming they're something they're not on the internet. Possibly you let a few people down if they believed you. It's not like you stole from them or harmed their family. The only person you hurt was yourself and you'll probably suffer a barb or two here and there from some people. It takes guts to fess up to something like that especially in an environment like this. Welcome back to honesty and good luck in the future.

But I only exaggerated a few inches..........
+Silat
"The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them." — Maya Angelou
"Conservatism offers no redress for the present, and makes no preparation for the future." B. Disraeli
"All that serves labor serves the nation. All that harms labor is treason."

Offline SNIPER30

• Copper Member
« Reply #109 on: June 21, 2011, 04:33:09 PM »
The journey of 1000 miles begins with 1 footstep  :salute Adonai i hope this journey is a better one. Welcome back :aok
THUNDER MOB
R.I.P. 11Bravo

Offline Slade

• Silver Member
« Reply #110 on: June 21, 2011, 05:11:31 PM »
Nicely done.  We all have our moments.  Its all good.   :salute
-- Flying as X15 --

Offline chuckk

• Zinc Member
« Reply #111 on: June 22, 2011, 03:33:56 PM »
I was a chief petty officer in the Navy...and that's the truth. But what's really important isn't who really gives a cr*p, it's my pension check and tri care.
Trying to spend your way out of debt, is like standing in a bucket and trying to lift yourself up by the handle.   Winston Churchill

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #112 on: June 22, 2011, 04:35:24 PM »
I was a chief petty officer in the Navy...and that's the truth. But what's really important isn't who really gives a cr*p, it's my pension check and tri care.
Thanks for serving!
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)