Author Topic: Casey Anthony Trial  (Read 4536 times)

Offline TonyJoey

• Silver Member
Casey Anthony Trial
« on: July 04, 2011, 04:28:51 PM »
Has anyone been following this? My family has recorded most of it and we've been following it pretty closely. I think Jeff Ashton has been mopping the floor with the defense throughout the whole trial, culminating in a fantastic closing argument yesterday. The defense team hasn't really had much to work with, but I think they've done as best they could to poke holes in the prosecution's case. Overall, I think her deceit at every step of the process combined with all the circumstancial evidence will be enough to convict her. The duct tape and cholorform in particular I think, will be the essential evidence in convicting her of premeditated murder.

Offline trax1

• Gold Member
Re: Casey Anthony Trial
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2011, 04:46:03 PM »
Yeah me & my family have been following it closely as well, I think that she's done for, the only real question will be is she gonna get life or be put to death, personally I think she deserves the death penalty, just based on her behavior in the month after Caylee's death, I mean her daughter had just died, weather it was an accidental death or she premeditated the death and she's out parting with her friends & boyfriend like she doesn't have a care in the world, she even goes as far as getting a tattoo on her shoulder saying "Bella Vita" meaning "Beautiful Life" in Italian, her daughter had just died & this is the tattoo she decides to get, not something like her name.  I think what it was is that she knew that she had killed Caylee and was gonna be going to jail for it so she decided to just live it up as much as she could in the time she had before everything would come out and someone noticed Caylee was gone.
"I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me." - Hunter S. Thompson

Offline Meatwad

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2011, 04:47:02 PM »
I want justice to be served but in all honesty im sick and tired of it being crammed down my throat everytime I turn on the tv. Ill be glad when its off television and radio
See Rule 19- Do not place sausage on pizza.
I am No-Sausage-On-Pizza-Wad.
Das Funkillah - I kill hangers, therefore I am a funkiller. Coming to a vulchfest near you.
You cant tie a loop around 400000 lbs of locomotive using a 2 foot rope - Drediock on fat women

Offline TonyJoey

• Silver Member
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2011, 05:03:54 PM »
I want justice to be served but in all honesty im sick and tired of it being crammed down my throat everytime I turn on the tv. Ill be glad when its off television and radio
I don't want to hijack my own thread, but if I hear Nancy Grace say "Tot Mom" one more time, I'm going to puke.

Yeah me & my family have been following it closely as well, I think that she's done for, the only real question will be is she gonna get life or be put to death, personally I think she deserves the death penalty, just based on her behavior in the month after Caylee's death, I mean her daughter had just died, weather it was an accidental death or she premeditated the death and she's out parting with her friends & boyfriend like she doesn't have a care in the world, she even goes as far as getting a tattoo on her shoulder saying "Bella Vita" meaning "Beautiful Life" in Italian, her daughter had just died & this is the tattoo she decides to get, not something like her name.  I think what it was is that she knew that she had killed Caylee and was gonna be going to jail for it so she decided to just live it up as much as she could in the time she had before everything would come out and someone noticed Caylee was gone.
They played a jailhouse tape in the rebuttal argument and she said something to the effect of "You guys care more about finding Caylee than me."

Offline bj229r

• Platinum Member
« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2011, 05:13:35 PM »
There MUST be legitimate news stories which these tards could be covering, probably all kinds of notable things goin on in the world we're not hearing about
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large numbers

http://www.flamewarriors.net/forum/

Offline ozrocker

• Gold Member
« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2011, 05:32:57 PM »
Another one skuzzy will lock.

IN

:cheers: Oz
Flying and dying since Tour 29
The world is grown so bad. That wrens make prey where eagles dare not perch.- Shakespeare

30% Disabled Vet  US ARMY- 11C2H 2/32 AR. 3rd AD, 3/67AR. 2nd AD, 2/64 AR. 3rd ID, ABGD Command TRADOC, 1/16th INF. 1st ID

Offline trax1

• Gold Member
« Reply #6 on: July 04, 2011, 06:00:58 PM »
They played a jailhouse tape in the rebuttal argument and she said something to the effect of "You guys care more about finding Caylee than me."
Yeah I saw that video too, she's a completely narcissistic pathological liar.  Also the fact that she's trying to put this off on her father too is messed up, why would he try to cover up the death of his only granddaughter if she accidentally drowned in a swimming pool as she says happen, and then why if she drowned in a pool would you place duct tape over her mouth & nose if she's already dead, that makes absolutely no sense.
"I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me." - Hunter S. Thompson

Offline TonyJoey

• Silver Member
« Reply #7 on: July 04, 2011, 06:06:27 PM »
Yeah I saw that video too, she's a completely narcissistic pathological liar.  Also the fact that she's trying to put this off on her father too is messed up, why would he try to cover up the death of his only granddaughter if she accidentally drowned in a swimming pool as she says happen, and then why if she drowned in a pool would you place duct tape over her mouth & nose if she's already dead, that makes absolutely no sense.

I agree with everything you've said. I feel bad for Baez who has to listen to her and go with her BS story. With no evidence to back up the swimming pool claim except for the fact that the ladder was down, and no evidence of any molestation, their timeline of events is extremely flimsy.

Offline SmokinLoon

• Platinum Member
« Reply #8 on: July 04, 2011, 06:10:41 PM »
This should NOT be national news. 

It is a sad story, that little girl was denied her rightful chance of having a good life.  May she rest is peace.
Proud grandson of the late Lt. Col. Darrell M. "Bud" Gray, USAF (ret.), B24D pilot, 5th BG/72nd BS. 28 combat missions within the "slot", PTO.

Offline trax1

• Gold Member
« Reply #9 on: July 04, 2011, 07:02:52 PM »
This should NOT be national news. 

It is a sad story, that little girl was denied her rightful chance of having a good life.  May she rest is peace.
Why would you think that something like this shouldn't be national news?  Is it because you think that little girls die &/or killed all the time?  The reason this is national news isn't just because a little girl was killed, it's national news because of the circumstance around that death, like the fact her mother went 31 days without telling anyone she was gone, and when the police were finally contacted all she did was lie about everything, even going as far as saying she worked for Universal Studios for the last 2 years & actually took them there and was walking down a hallway to her supposed office & at the door she finally admitted she didn't work there, it was just one crazy thing after another & thats what caught the national attention with the case.

Offline Penguin

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #10 on: July 04, 2011, 08:06:34 PM »
I heard about this case about a year ago, but I don't know why it's come up again. :headscratch:

-Penguin

Offline fudgums

• Gold Member
« Reply #11 on: July 04, 2011, 08:16:48 PM »
I heard about this case about a year ago, but I don't know why it's come up again. :headscratch:

-Penguin

:huh :huh

hows the rock?
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Offline FiLtH

• Platinum Member
« Reply #12 on: July 04, 2011, 09:03:10 PM »
hehe someone asked me that just the other day. I just havent been interested in it.

~AoM~

Offline CHAPPY

• Silver Member
« Reply #13 on: July 04, 2011, 09:17:19 PM »
IN  :bolt:

Offline SmokinLoon

• Platinum Member
« Reply #14 on: July 04, 2011, 09:20:57 PM »
Why would you think that something like this shouldn't be national news?  Is it because you think that little girls die &/or killed all the time?  The reason this is national news isn't just because a little girl was killed, it's national news because of the circumstance around that death, like the fact her mother went 31 days without telling anyone she was gone, and when the police were finally contacted all she did was lie about everything, even going as far as saying she worked for Universal Studios for the last 2 years & actually took them there and was walking down a hallway to her supposed office & at the door she finally admitted she didn't work there, it was just one crazy thing after another & thats what caught the national attention with the case.

I dont care what kind of drama is associated with this trial.  It should be on the local tv news and in the local newspapers.  National news is just that: issues that effect the entire nation.  This trial is a prime example of the news media trying to MAKE news. 
Proud grandson of the late Lt. Col. Darrell M. "Bud" Gray, USAF (ret.), B24D pilot, 5th BG/72nd BS. 28 combat missions within the "slot", PTO.