Author Topic: B-17  (Read 4121 times)

Offline cut67

• Nickel Member
      • 483 BG
Re: B-17
« Reply #30 on: July 07, 2011, 11:33:11 PM »
just about a week&a half ago. you all did your "lets climb to 20k, bomb the DA fields, and make another movie out of it!"
i remember it clearly because everyone blew up on vox commenting about how stupid you all looked, climbing THAT high just to bomb bases that you cant take.
you were out of icon range, while sitting on the runway. THATS how high you dweebs were.  and whats funnier is your group never even came down from the safety of 20k until you were alll that way back over in the bombing section of the DA.
im not saying you JUST bomb in the DA. but you are a DA bomber. and it gets annoying when we're trying to take off to go to the lake, and we have to wait until the little-ones get done carpet-bombing the runway to spawn.
your not very liked in the DA yourself kiddo  ;) and yes, i shot down 1 of your bombers, and show the other ones tail up until my engine finally gave out.
and dont forget to count those 3 1v1's we had. fun times.
now shush child. you have no argument.  :ahand
Really? Thats a lie i was with them a week and a half ago we never did any bombing runs within the past month and im not a DA bomber, i bomb the MA and I really dont care about those 3 1v1's lmao. You are pathetic and I told you stay out of my post. You never shot down my bomber idiot. More people like me then they do you. I really dont know what you got against me You can ask anyone I dont bomb in the DA and neither does my squad it was a 2 time thing. So how bout you scram "Child"
The bombers give the boom and the fighters give the zoom

Offline Wildcat1

• Gold Member
« Reply #31 on: July 07, 2011, 11:58:00 PM »
Really? Thats a lie i was with them a week and a half ago we never did any bombing runs within the past month and im not a DA bomber, i bomb the MA and I really dont care about those 3 1v1's lmao. You are pathetic and I told you stay out of my post. You never shot down my bomber idiot. More people like me then they do you. I really dont know what you got against me You can ask anyone I dont bomb in the DA and neither does my squad it was a 2 time thing. So how bout you scram "Child"

Oh my...  SCREAMS immaturity.

And I thought we were getting back on topic.... :(

Karnak... in my experience, albeit limited compared to yours, it all depends on which buff is being attacked. For instance, so many new pilots I see find a set of ju-88s, scream "its a ju-88! Easy kills!" And then find out that they are much tougher than anticipated, and are oiled/pw'ed by the peppering of its peashooters. Then, you get the guys in hellcats or jugs saddling up behind a set of 24s, only to find their "incredibly tough" airframe shredded. These are the guys who complain about over-modeled buff guns.

Either way, both are idiots, and both blame someone else for their death :aok
having fun and getting killed since tour 110
The King of 'Cobras. 350th FG, Tunisia 2016

Air Traffic Controller (Air Warfare/Surface Warfare) 2nd Class, USS John C. Stennis CVN-74

Offline Tyrannis

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #32 on: July 08, 2011, 12:54:31 AM »
Why would one attack an armed bomber in a way that makes the attacker a target, e.g. crawl up his six?  Of course the attacker is going to be diving from far above and a bit to the side.  At the very least if pressed for time the attacker should be slashing from the side.

Sure idiots do, but in my experience the people who do that are not the people who claim bombers are easy kills, they are the people who whine about buff guns being over modeled.
sorry, when i said its usually the people who think buffs are easy kills, that become easy kills themselves i ment the people who think they buffs are so easy to shoot down, that they just pull right up on there 6 guns blazing. (especially cannon-packing birds). they think they are going to be getting 3 easy kills, until the buff pilot merely trains his sights on the straight-flying fool and downs him with a pull of the trigger. thats what i ment by what i said
wasent a shot at you  :salute

It doesnt help your case any that i was in the Da about an hr ago and your FF buddies were conducting there 20k bombruns in high-flying b29s. did about 2-3 runs on the rook field. ended up shooting shimarou down.
Your squad just proved everything you just claimed wrong.
word of advice cut, a wise man once said "you are who you surround yourself with" meaning if your a part of a DA-bombing squad. wether you DO do it, or not, your gonna be seen as a DA bombdweeb.
your squads bomb-runs are getting very annoying. especially when we have to wait in the tower while your shrubs carpet-bomb the runway. im on the verge of just filiming it next time it happens, and sending it into hitech to show him how your squad is not only disrupting the purpose of the lake, but also causing damage to the field itself. Maybe you should have a word with your squad about there actions if you dont want to be seen as a dweeb.  :)

Offline Raptor05121

• Nickel Member
« Reply #33 on: July 08, 2011, 02:11:06 AM »
sorry, when i said its usually the people who think buffs are easy kills, that become easy kills themselves i ment the people who think they buffs are so easy to shoot down, that they just pull right up on there 6 guns blazing. (especially cannon-packing birds). they think they are going to be getting 3 easy kills, until the buff pilot merely trains his sights on the straight-flying fool and downs him with a pull of the trigger. thats what i ment by what i said

It doesnt help your case any that i was in the Da about an hr ago and your FF buddies were conducting there 20k bombruns in high-flying b29s. did about 2-3 runs on the rook field. ended up shooting shimarou down.
word of advice cut, a wise man once said "you are who you surround yourself with" meaning if your a part of a DA-bombing squad. wether you DO do it, or not, your gonna be seen as a DA bombdweeb.
your squads bomb-runs are getting very annoying. especially when we have to wait in the tower while your shrubs carpet-bomb the runway. im on the verge of just filiming it next time it happens, and sending it into hitech to show him how your squad is not only disrupting the purpose of the lake, but also causing damage to the field itself. Maybe you should have a word with your squad about there actions if you dont want to be seen as a dweeb.  :)

Haha I flew with those guys doing some strat runs about an hour before they went DA. Definately bomber noobs
InGame: xRaptorx of the ***Alchemists***

Quote from: dirtdart
To suggest things that do not meet this basic criteria is equal to masturbation.  It may feel good to you, will not produce any tangible results, and you may be embarrassed if you get caught. 

Offline Pigslilspaz

• Gold Member
« Reply #34 on: July 08, 2011, 05:04:16 AM »
AAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa annnnnnnd IN!!11!!1!

Quote from: Superfly
The rules are simple: Don't be a dick.
Quote from: hitech
It was skuzzy's <----- fault.
Quote from: Pyro
We just witnessed a miracle and I want you to @#$%^& acknowledge it!

Offline LLogann

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Candidz.com
« Reply #35 on: July 08, 2011, 06:54:35 AM »
 :cheers:

Sure idiots do, but in my experience the people who do that are not the people who claim bombers are easy kills, they are the people who whine about buff guns being over modeled.
See Rule #4
Now I only pay because of my friends.

Offline cut67

• Nickel Member
      • 483 BG
« Reply #36 on: July 08, 2011, 10:07:48 AM »

Well I dont know what to tell you they are obviously doing it while im offline, I have not touched a bomber in the DA for the past month and a half. And to raptor im not a bomber noob Im very good at it and thats all I really do online, too bad you werent there to see our perfect formation it twas a beauty till i disco'd
The bombers give the boom and the fighters give the zoom

Offline Spikes

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
    • Twitch: Twitch Feed
« Reply #37 on: July 08, 2011, 10:17:03 AM »

i7-12700k | Gigabyte Z690 GAMING X | 64GB G.Skill DDR4 | EVGA 1080ti FTW3 | H150i Capellix

FlyKommando.com

Offline ariansworld

• Nickel Member
« Reply #38 on: July 08, 2011, 10:32:03 AM »
When dealing with buffs, your attacks should be from the 1-2 o'clock position, or the 10-11 o'clock position.  You will want at least 1-5k alt above them, that way you can zoom in rake em then set back up for another pass.  This is a very effective tactic in the 109k4 or the ta152.  Using this, you can rake the side of the buff with a quick trigger pull, set one or 2 on fire then rinse and repeat.
Also, coming in from those positions from the buffs point of view, it is not very easy for the buff to defend itself effectively.

Offline Raptor05121

• Nickel Member
« Reply #39 on: July 08, 2011, 11:17:07 AM »
Well I dont know what to tell you they are obviously doing it while im offline, I have not touched a bomber in the DA for the past month and a half. And to raptor im not a bomber noob Im very good at it and thats all I really do online, too bad you werent there to see our perfect formation it twas a beauty till i disco'd

formation doesnt get you points

sorry mate, your squaddies are bombers noobs. flying through dar, using pilot seat to turn, not opening doors until over target, slowing down while climbing, etc etc. I could go on and on.
InGame: xRaptorx of the ***Alchemists***

Quote from: dirtdart
To suggest things that do not meet this basic criteria is equal to masturbation.  It may feel good to you, will not produce any tangible results, and you may be embarrassed if you get caught. 

Offline Becinhu

• Gold Member
« Reply #40 on: July 08, 2011, 11:18:34 AM »
I love when our BBS mental midgets get into purse fights.  It is almost as satisfying as my jello pudding pops. It'll make you smile! :rofl
412th Braunco Mustangs OG
412th FNVG FSO
80th FS "Headhunters" MA

Offline Tyrannis

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #41 on: July 08, 2011, 11:59:26 AM »
(Image removed from quote.)
and to what purpose is this picture? 
i play the same game you do spike, to claim i have no life, would be claiming YOU don't ether.

and to say i have no life for calling someone out on certain actions would also merely make you a hypocrite, as i have witnessed you and the Muppets doing the same.

so that picture would ether be directed towards both of us, or merely label you as a hypocrite. or maybe both, who knows.

Offline JOACH1M

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #42 on: July 08, 2011, 12:14:51 PM »
Lmfao llogann :rofl :rofl :rofl :aok
FEW ~ BK's ~ AoM
Focke Wulf Me / Last Of The GOATS 🐐
ToC 2013 & 2017 Champ
R.I.P My Brothers <3

Offline LLogann

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Candidz.com
« Reply #43 on: July 08, 2011, 04:26:05 PM »
He's good in this fake life of ours. That might be the only important difference.  :eek:

and to what purpose is this picture? 
i play the same game you do spike, to claim i have no life, would be claiming YOU don't ether.

so that picture would ether be directed towards both of us, or merely label you as a hypocrite. or maybe both, who knows.
See Rule #4
Now I only pay because of my friends.

Offline Shiva

• Silver Member
      • http://members.cox.net/srmalloy/
« Reply #44 on: July 08, 2011, 08:27:01 PM »
Ghu, yes... The ones who sail up on my low six and creep in, so that all I do is line up the tail guns and give them a burst while tracking the guns up and down slowly, watching the *sparkle* *sparkle* *billow* as they start trailing black smoke and stop closing, losing alt. I have a lot more trouble with the ones who come in at off angles, or who work into a position where they're masked by one of my drones. Although I'm able to surprise people with the 'waist' guns on the 26 if they try rear side attacks, particularly if I use the rudders to swing back and forth to widen my firing arcs.