Author Topic: KING TIGUHHHH  (Read 5551 times)

Offline Tank-Ace

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
Re: KING TIGUHHHH
« Reply #90 on: July 21, 2011, 06:49:35 PM »
I'm not sure how much the bogging down was an issue. Its ground preasure is .5kg per square cm more than the panther, but then I have no idea how big of an increase that is.

Same ROF as the tiger I pretty much. And 4 guns can kill one from the front ATM, but just 4, 5 if you do count the KT.
You started this thread and it was obviously about your want and desire in spite of your use of 'we' and Google.

"Once more unto the breach"

Offline DREDIOCK

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #91 on: July 21, 2011, 06:52:42 PM »
So just because its empty, we should give up on it?

To be honest. I cant think of a better reason to give up on something.
Death is no easy answer
For those who wish to know
Ask those who have been before you
What fate the future holds
It ain't pretty

Offline SmokinLoon

• Platinum Member
« Reply #92 on: July 21, 2011, 10:48:35 PM »
Aside from the M8 the only AH gv that has not been re-modelled is?????    :D

**prays the Panzer IV H is next to be updated**      :pray

Proud grandson of the late Lt. Col. Darrell M. "Bud" Gray, USAF (ret.), B24D pilot, 5th BG/72nd BS. 28 combat missions within the "slot", PTO.

Offline Karnak

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #93 on: July 21, 2011, 10:55:44 PM »
Aside from the M8 the only AH gv that has not been re-modelled is?????    :D

**prays the Panzer IV H is next to be updated**      :pray

LVTs?  M16?   :P
Petals floating by,
      Drift through my woman's hand,
             As she remembers me-

Offline SmokinLoon

• Platinum Member
« Reply #94 on: July 21, 2011, 11:25:29 PM »
LVTs?  M16?   :P

*looks for the smiley face with the middle finger"  ok, ok, ok... I meant tank/AFV.   :)  The M16 just needs to be swapped out for the M3 model, and the LVT is,... well .... the LVT.   :D
Proud grandson of the late Lt. Col. Darrell M. "Bud" Gray, USAF (ret.), B24D pilot, 5th BG/72nd BS. 28 combat missions within the "slot", PTO.

Offline FBCrabby

• Nickel Member
      • AHFreebirds.com
« Reply #95 on: July 21, 2011, 11:43:40 PM »
Remind me again why LVT's don't have AP rounds... BLEH :noid :noid :noid
AH-Freebirds.com - FB$ - Proud Squadron Of Aces High II

Actively Recruiting! - Join FB$ Today!

Offline SmokinLoon

• Platinum Member
« Reply #96 on: July 22, 2011, 07:30:47 AM »
Remind me again why LVT's don't have AP rounds... BLEH :noid :noid :noid

Are u trollin'?   :D

Offline Vinkman

• Gold Member
« Reply #97 on: July 22, 2011, 09:05:13 AM »
The new tank looks fantastic. Another Beautiful job by the Waffle and Superfly and Greebo.  :salute

Knowing this will be expensive from a perk standpoint, all we need to now is get rid of the Icons that make GVs visible from Planes. It's just too easy to bomb tard. It will still be done, but It should be a little work, and forcing the planes into some less than 7500ft passes to find the GV would give the GV a chance to defend themselves.
Who is John Galt?

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #98 on: July 31, 2011, 11:25:06 AM »
I can't wait to get camped by one of these.

:old:  You must sign on and visit us to do that.  

:pray Get out of that race car.

Please.  :)
« Last Edit: July 31, 2011, 11:27:07 AM by Midway »

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline Softail

• Copper Member
« Reply #99 on: July 31, 2011, 06:57:13 PM »
I think to make it fair, it should be just like the first Tiger II's ever given to the Panzer-Lehr Division and only have 1 in 6 T2's you spawn actually work. Seems fitting since the first five issued broke down and were destroyed before they could ever fire a hostile round.

Thank the enslaved civilian work force for that one!    Through there discrete sabotage they disabled more Tiger I/II tanks than the allied Armies!   Slip a cigarette butt into an Oil line in their engine assy plant and watch it breakdown in the field!

Salute to those "forced laborers!"

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #100 on: July 31, 2011, 06:59:22 PM »
Thank the enslaved civilian work force for that one!    Through there discrete sabotage they disabled more Tiger I/II tanks than the allied Armies!   Slip a cigarette butt into an Oil line in their engine assy plant and watch it breakdown in the field!

:salute

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline Tank-Ace

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #101 on: July 31, 2011, 09:53:07 PM »

Actually untill early '45, when quality controll stoped existing in any real form, most of the losses were due to excessivly rough use, and lack of maintenence. Allied bombing heavily damaged the transport and production infastructure, and as a result, spare parts were few and far between. Even in the Battle of the Bulge, the main issue was lack of fuel.
You started this thread and it was obviously about your want and desire in spite of your use of 'we' and Google.

"Once more unto the breach"

Offline whiteman

• Platinum Member
« Reply #102 on: August 01, 2011, 03:54:59 AM »
So HTC wastes there time creating a tank that is currently NOT needed within the game, instead of modeling the m3 lee, PnzerIII,Cromwell, Churchill, or any other Early War tank that IS needed in the game more than this "king" tiger?

Wow, way to really use your resources HTC. i wonder more and more each day why i pay $14.99 a month to play this game... :bhead
you're a d bag

Offline jay

• Silver Member
« Reply #103 on: August 02, 2011, 11:54:54 PM »
So HTC wastes there time creating a tank that is currently NOT needed within the game, instead of modeling the m3 lee, PnzerIII,Cromwell, Churchill, or any other Early War tank that IS needed in the game more than this "king" tiger?

Wow, way to really use your resources HTC. i wonder more and more each day why i pay $14.99 a month to play this game... :bhead

thank you!  :aok
"He who makes a beast of himself Gets rid of the pain of being a man." Dr.Johnson

Offline Airwolf

• Copper Member
« Reply #104 on: August 03, 2011, 08:23:32 AM »

+1...With this silly "perk points", just how many people are going to risk taking this behemoth out for a Sunday afternoon drive?.... There are other tanks that would fit better into this game...