Author Topic: Dicta JUGgler AH2  (Read 7778 times)

Offline Krusty

• Radioactive Member
Re: Dicta JUGgler AH2
« Reply #15 on: August 01, 2011, 09:48:10 PM »
#5 is just myopic. If I enter a fight with altitude against many cons and the only thing keeping me IN the fight is the vertical, I will fight in the g-damn vertical, and no skirt-lifting about it. I'll get my kills and earn them same as you. You make it sound as if the only honest way to earn a fight is to jump in the middle in a turny plane (spit16?) and stall fight. Again: Myopic at best.

#10 is flat out wrong. Survival is the goal. In surviving you defeat the enemy. They want to kill you, and by denying that you have turned the tables. Any sortie you survive, any fight you limp away from and land with 20 missing parts is far more honorable than charging blind into a mindless furball without thought, without desire to survive. Quake-Wars lies that way. It is not a deathmatch with insta-respawns. The point for most of us is always and ever shall be "to survive" and there is NOTHING dishonorable about, no matter how much you want folks to fly your way.

Dicta "Fly my way or else" perhaps... Not something I'd really tell newbies to study, as-is.

Offline Tank-Ace

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #16 on: August 01, 2011, 09:54:51 PM »
krusty, do you EVER have anything productive, or at least not negative, to say  :rofl?

#11 when in doubt of a shot, hold the trigger for that extra 1/2 second

#12 always attack the guys below you, if they didn't want it, they wouldn't be there.
You started this thread and it was obviously about your want and desire in spite of your use of 'we' and Google.

"Once more unto the breach"

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #17 on: August 01, 2011, 10:01:15 PM »
:huh  You violate Dicta Boelke's #1 rule with just about every one of your so called rules. :bhead

:old:  "Allways secure an advantage before the fight...". :ahand

:rolleyes: JUGgler wants to fight "fair"?   :cry

Pffft, that's a girls game.

EDIT: Oh, now I get it!  She's making rules for herself and expects others to keep their purses empty too. :lol

<3 JUGgler  :D
« Last Edit: August 01, 2011, 10:11:48 PM by Midway »

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline Krusty

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #18 on: August 01, 2011, 10:06:01 PM »
krusty, do you EVER have anything productive, or at least not negative, to say  :rofl?

#11 when in doubt of a shot, hold the trigger for that extra 1/2 second

#12 always attack the guys below you, if they didn't want it, they wouldn't be there.

What I typed was very productive and presents an opposite viewpoint that Juggler seemingly insulted with his post. It read very much as a "you're a pansy if you do any of these things I don't like" and normally I don't think Juggler acts this way but I had to counter his post with a viewpoint that many others share. I know many that strive to be better pilots by NOT doing anything he suggests on that list, because it limits you to only one way of flying, and only one way of furballing.

Had you thought of that? Before I posted? Maybe I made you think about it a little more than your first read-through.

Honor is many things to many people... But calling people pansies and ladies because they climb from a fight (implying they have a plane that can outclimb the enemy) when it is wise and just to climb from a fight?

I don't see that as all-that-honorable, so you can see my point of view.

EDIT: Let me say I don't have anything against Juggler. I simply cannot agree with what he's posted and the implied meanings behind it. Dicta Boelke was a set of rules to survive in combat, to win, to fight. It was a mantra for victory. Juggler's is nothing of the sort. It does disservice to the originals... A number of people on these forums take those originals seriously.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2011, 10:08:42 PM by Krusty »

Offline The Jekyll

• Nickel Member
« Reply #19 on: August 01, 2011, 10:26:53 PM »
  From the rules for Rangers to live by:   

............Only unfair fight is the one you lose................

............................. ...........................En uf said
Yea, simply because I can

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #20 on: August 01, 2011, 10:30:32 PM »
:rofl

This is one "dicta" that isn't always followed by you or your squadron mates.

ack-ack
Really?

Offline JUGgler

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #21 on: August 01, 2011, 10:30:58 PM »
:huh  You violate Dicta Boelke's #1 rule with just about every one of your so called rules. :bhead

:old:  "Allways secure an advantage before the fight...". :ahand

:rolleyes: JUGgler wants to fight "fair"?   :cry

Pffft, that's a girls game.

EDIT: Oh, now I get it!  She's making rules for herself and expects others to keep their purses empty too. :lol

<3 JUGgler  :D

Honestly, how do you form words with that in your mouth?

JUGgler
Army of Muppets

Offline JUGgler

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #22 on: August 01, 2011, 10:33:30 PM »

Guidelines that I go by  :rock

JUGgler    

I think this is what I said, it was extremely predictable for most of you to interperate it another way though  :rofl :rofl

Trolling those who take the game soooo serious is sooooo easy  :devil

BOOM

JUGgler
Army of Muppets

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #23 on: August 01, 2011, 10:36:29 PM »
  From the rules for Rangers to live by:   

............Only unfair fight is the one you lose................

............................. ...........................En uf said

Offline Guppy35

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #24 on: August 01, 2011, 10:47:01 PM »
Dicta CorkyJr

1.  Planes are free

2.  No one really dies so we all survive every fight.

3.  Get in there and fight!
Dan/CorkyJr
8th FS "Headhunters

Offline dev41

• Zinc Member
« Reply #25 on: August 01, 2011, 11:36:51 PM »
Imagine my surprise when I read this on the forum's today. I could have sworn that I was ho'd (I wasn't) by JUGgler last night after three or four passes when I could have ho'd but didn't. So, I went and looked at the film. Sure enough I learned a few lessons. First, just because I started exploding prior to viewing my plane colliding with his does not mean that I was ho'd (apparently this has to do with lag, or something). The film clearly reveals that I pulled into him and caused the collission and my own demise. He did not shoot at all. Second, I learned that I should always view the film prior to feeling aggrieved and making a remark on Channel 200. Perhaps these two lessons can be added to the dicta. My only consolation is that I did not call him out by name on 200 out of my prior respect for his flying style.

My third lesson is that JUGgler exposed me for a noob (still) and I still have much to learn.

Good lessons all around for me. Also, I appreciate your flying style, while I may not emulate it always or agree with it always it definitely has class. I apologize for doubting you and impugning your honor.  
« Last Edit: August 01, 2011, 11:39:34 PM by dev41 »
Weta
Jagdgeschwader 77 HERZ-AS

Offline Plazus

• Gold Member
« Reply #26 on: August 01, 2011, 11:37:17 PM »
Dicta Plazus:

1. Have fun
2. Repeat step 1
Plazus
80th FS "Headhunters"

Axis vs Allies

Offline mechanic

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #27 on: August 01, 2011, 11:42:46 PM »
Dicta Plazus:

1. Have fun
2. Repeat step 1

yes!
And I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.

Offline Gman

• Gold Member
« Reply #28 on: August 01, 2011, 11:44:40 PM »
Commiting:

C: Running, If you run please COMMIT to it, DO NOT return to pik someone who just bested you

Haha.

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #29 on: August 01, 2011, 11:46:00 PM »
Imagine my surprise when I read this on the forum's today. I could have sworn that I was ho'd (I wasn't) by JUGgler last night after three or four passes when I could have ho'd but didn't. So, I went and looked at the film. Sure enough I learned a few lessons. First, just because I started exploding prior to viewing my plane colliding with his does not mean that I was ho'd (apparently this has to do with lag, or something). The film clearly reveals that I pulled into him and caused the collission and my own demise. He did not shoot at all. Second, I learned that I should always view the film prior to feeling aggrieved and making a remark on Channel 200. Perhaps these two lessons can be added to the dicta. My only consolation is that I did not call him out by name on 200 out of my prior respect for his flying style.

My third lesson is that JUGgler exposed me for a noob (still) and I still have much to learn.

Good lessons all around for me. Also, I appreciate your flying style, while I may not emulate it always or agree with it always it definitely has class. I apologize for doubting you and impugning your honor.  

Don't worry, I can vouch for JUGgler's HOing.  Been HOed by him myself and he does not deny his moment of weakness.   :o

Caught him red handed with his hand in the cookie jar. :x

:old:  HOing is bad, unless it is fun.

It's no longer fun for me to HO though.  Although I admit, also, to my moments of weakness, especially in the past.   :frown: :airplane: :joystick:

:neener:

<3 JUGgler  :D

« Last Edit: August 01, 2011, 11:48:09 PM by Midway »

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)