Author Topic: Dicta JUGgler AH2  (Read 8066 times)

Offline Debrody

• Platinum Member
Re: Dicta JUGgler AH2
« Reply #90 on: August 03, 2011, 01:31:24 AM »
Define me however you want. What are you gonna do about it big guy? In exchange don't tell me how to fly, don't whine or chest thump when you buy it. We know you're all that.
I'm beginning to feel safe nominating the Muppets as most egotistical  squad in AH.  :ahand
Egoistic? Couse they arent afraid of playing it down in an 1v1, 1v3, 1v5, hell, 1v20?
What you play for? The survival? Heck, i up a b-29, climb to 20k, noone will be able even to get close, ill survive and will be number one in bomber. Its your 15 bucks...
What if you only engage at advantage? Isnt timid... call it smart or what you want. But what if everyones thinking in the same way? Imagine the gameplay full of vDallases... would that be an enjoyable game, would that worth the 15 bucks? I would never plan my return if there were no Bunnies, Stormdog, MakeT, Krupcake, Bruv, EagleOne, Scotty57, MickyD, PFD, 8Spade, IrishOne, Manurin etc etc. Couse they arent afraid of an equal fight or a little bit of disadvantage, they just fight, win or lose, who cares. Couse they bring the quality to this game. Even if they lose the fight, they still win... at least respect.
<S>
AoM
City of ice

Offline des506

• Nickel Member
      • The 354th FG
« Reply #91 on: August 03, 2011, 01:48:58 AM »
Egoistic? Couse they arent afraid of playing it down in an 1v1, 1v3, 1v5, hell, 1v20?
What you play for? The survival? Heck, i up a b-29, climb to 20k, noone will be able even to get close, ill survive and will be number one in bomber. Its your 15 bucks...
What if you only engage at advantage? Isnt timid... call it smart or what you want. But what if everyones thinking in the same way? Imagine the gameplay full of vDallases... would that be an enjoyable game, would that worth the 15 bucks? I would never plan my return if there were no Bunnies, Stormdog, MakeT, Krupcake, Bruv, EagleOne, Scotty57, MickyD, PFD, 8Spade, IrishOne, Manurin etc etc. Couse they arent afraid of an equal fight or a little bit of disadvantage, they just fight, win or lose, who cares. Couse they bring the quality to this game. Even if they lose the fight, they still win... at least respect.
<S>

DES 354th FG
The men dying out there have no choice... i have..i cannot order them into battle... i can perhaps lead them...Help them....Die with them
Manfred von Richthofen

Offline Tordon22

• Silver Member
« Reply #92 on: August 03, 2011, 02:03:25 AM »
Referring to your opponent as a she is Zap law.

Offline Guppy35

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #93 on: August 03, 2011, 02:14:13 AM »
Referring to your opponent as a she is Zap law.

We all know why this is, but it's apparently an old joke :)
Dan/CorkyJr
8th FS "Headhunters

Offline Krusty

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #94 on: August 03, 2011, 10:45:40 AM »
SURVIVAL IS A POOR EXCUSE FOR TIMIDNESS WHEN THERE IS SO MUCH REVENGE IN THE HANGAR

You seem to be trying to coin a catchprase with this one.

I could supply you with tons of alternatives, just as easly.

MINDLESS FURBALLING IS A POOR EXCUSE TO BLAME THE ENEMY FOR SHOOTING YOU DOWN

or, maybe,

RECKLESSLY DIVING INTO 20-1 ODDS IS ALSO WHAT 2-WEEK NEWBIES DO

or, just maybe,

SUICIDAL TENDENCIES ARE JUST AS BAD AS TIMID ONES

Yes... that last one works just as well.

Putting it in CAPS doesn't make it any more true, accurate, or memorable.

Offline Raphael

• Gold Member
« Reply #95 on: August 03, 2011, 11:11:42 AM »
HAHHA OH MAN!!
Remember 08/08/2012
 Youtube videos - http://www.youtube.com/user/raphael103/featured
Game ID => Raphael
XO of Jg5

Offline Zoney

• Platinum Member
« Reply #96 on: August 03, 2011, 11:29:39 AM »
Maybe, those who do not fly by the JUGgler Dicta are like me and like to "pretend" while they are playing.

I pretend that the plane isn't mine, its owned by Uncle Sam or the Luftwaffe, or the Emperor and I have been given orders to go kill the enemy AND bring back their plane safely home.

I pretend I am a fighter pilot and I want to perform my mission as if I really die so securing an advantage is a worthwhile endeavor.  Those advantages include but are not limited to:
Pilot skill, E state, surprise, SA, numerical superiority.

I like to think it takes some skills to know when "It's time to go", and the ability to extricate yourself from a fight and deny your enemy a kill is a worthwhile endeavor.

I think it is fun to be able to read the map, keep track of multiple bandits, and place myself in a position where an intercept and kill is possible or better yet, likely.

JUGgler, besides our gameplay differences, I would rather choose my words to convey my ideas and opinions in a non-antagonistic manner, without using words or phrases that belittle
those I disagree with, to keep the focus on the idea or opinion.
Wag more, bark less.

Offline Wiley

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #97 on: August 03, 2011, 11:43:33 AM »

Heh.

Slight addendum:
RECKLESSLY DIVING INTO 20-1 ODDS AND THEN WHINING ABOUT IT ON 200 IS ALSO WHAT 2-WEEK NEWBIES DO

But that's just my preference.

I just wish some of these guys who seem to be in a constant sweaty liplock with their reflection in the mirror would get over themselves.

Yes, we get it.  There were more of them than you.  You died because you put yourself in the situation.  You stuck around to get a couple more kills before you were overwhelmed.  Hooray for you. :aok

Can we move past that now and just have some fun instead of browbeating each other about which is the more awesome way to play and just all be awesome together?  You guys get to have fun fighting from the bottom against odds, the people who are trying to push you back get to pile onto you to give you the fight you want, and everybody's happy up until the whining starts on 200.

You put yourself in a many v 1.  You turned into the guy to get face shot.  Are you that dim, that after weeks and months of the same behavior yielding the same results you're still surprised when it happens, and feel the need to illustrate your surprise to all and sundry on 200?   :headscratch:

I agree with Zoney's comment about knowing when it's 'time to go'.  That is usually the defining moment for me in a sortie, is after I make a kill or two in an area and see the enemy dots headed my way.  Do I get out, or are they possible to take given the situation?  Pushing that 'time to go' out further and further is where I find my fun, trying to get one or two of the enemy in a crowd before slipping away with their friends nipping at my heels low on gas, parts, or ammo.  To me, that's more fun than just staying around to be overwhelmed.  There's no excitement for me if I know ultimately I'm going to die under the current dogpile because escape is impossible.

Obviously that's not how everybody thinks.

Wiley.
If you think you are having a 1v1 in the Main Arena, your SA has failed you.

JG11

Offline coombz

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #98 on: August 03, 2011, 12:00:17 PM »
Did you see my dad on dogfights yet?
I'll be seeing you face to face possibly next month.

Offline Zeagle

• Nickel Member
« Reply #99 on: August 03, 2011, 12:02:35 PM »
Well said Zoney. Well said. :salute

And once again, I agree with Krusty....more or less  :uhoh
-Zeagle-
"Black 1"

FW-ISS Bremen

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #100 on: August 03, 2011, 12:02:41 PM »
It's about styles I suppose...none are really wrong, but some are viewed differently by different people.  Peoples styles diverge quickly in this game because no one really dies and because people want different levels of what they perceive to be competition.  This thread proves this.

Changeup
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #101 on: August 03, 2011, 01:30:07 PM »
You seem to be trying to coin a catchprase with this one.

I could supply you with tons of alternatives, just as easly.

MINDLESS FURBALLING IS A POOR EXCUSE TO BLAME THE ENEMY FOR SHOOTING YOU DOWN

or, maybe,

or, just maybe,

SUICIDAL TENDENCIES ARE JUST AS BAD AS TIMID ONES

Yes... that last one works just as well.

Putting it in CAPS doesn't make it any more true, accurate, or memorable.

spoken like a true run tard :aok

after all these years playing you would think you would actually put up a fight instead of run to the closest ACK....oh wait...Im sorry you were in a "crappy" plane.......with a 4 K alt advantage... :rofl :rofl.... :aok

makes for a wonderfully funny film

you know compared to all you old timers..."been flying since AW days"...I am a noob...

pfft...... forget about it.......waste of my time.

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #102 on: August 03, 2011, 01:41:17 PM »
Dammit INK, you have to stay alive!!! My God man, there's a war to win!!!!

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #103 on: August 03, 2011, 01:42:52 PM »
Maybe JUGgler has this all backwards?

:noid

<3 JUGgler  :devil :D

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #104 on: August 03, 2011, 01:45:50 PM »
Dammit INK, you have to stay alive!!! My God man, there's a war to win!!!!

:rofl :rofl :rofl