Author Topic: Hiding Carriers  (Read 16343 times)

Offline vNUCKS

• Copper Member
Re: Hiding Carriers
« Reply #120 on: August 09, 2011, 05:22:50 PM »
Oh no!!!!!!!!!   Sink a CV   MY GAAAAWD!!

NO!!!!!!!!!

AHHHHHH!!!
!

This is WAR!!!!

THIS IS WAR!!!!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

Your point?  I gather that you feel that HTC including "winning the war" as an objective in the game as inconsistent with what you look for in a game.  Maybe you should try another game.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2011, 05:25:45 PM by vNUCKS »
vNucks

Offline DMGOD

• Silver Member
      • DRUNKEN MONKEYS
« Reply #121 on: August 09, 2011, 05:23:02 PM »
I've never loved you more DMBEAR
Because every pretty girl deserves to go to a ball.  http://thedrunkenmonkeys.webs.com

This is the smartest saying ever, period. nothing beats it if you really look deep into he meaning. your a g*&da^*genius dmgod  :aok

Offline potsNpans

• Nickel Member
« Reply #122 on: August 09, 2011, 05:28:54 PM »
Nine pg.'s, :headscratch: If Hawaii were captured by the Japanese we wouldn't have turned over our Task Groups, but hiding C.V.'s should result in a savage knuckle smash!

Offline vNUCKS

• Copper Member
« Reply #123 on: August 09, 2011, 05:33:15 PM »
Nine pg.'s, :headscratch: If Hawaii were captured by the Japanese we wouldn't have turned over our Task Groups, but hiding C.V.'s should result in a savage knuckle smash!

Nor would they have been turned over to Japanese control if they were sunk, so your analogy is irrelevant when applied to AH.
vNucks

Offline Ardy123

• Gold Member
« Reply #124 on: August 09, 2011, 05:37:31 PM »
Nor would they have been turned over to Japanese control if they were sunk, so your analogy is irrelevant when applied to AH.

the argument that hiding the CV prevents the enemy from getting it only hold water if you believe you are less effective than the enemy at using a CV. Basically you are saying that you don't believe in yourself.

If you believe you have a chance at being successful with the CV, then hiding it is stupid as your not enabling yourself to exploit the CV and your advantage.

So, all I get out of this BS is

"I suck at using the CV effectively so therefore no one should use it!"

I rest my case....
Yeah, that's right, you just got your rear handed to you by a fuggly puppet!
==Army of Muppets==
(Bunnies)

Offline vNUCKS

• Copper Member
« Reply #125 on: August 09, 2011, 05:40:02 PM »
the argument that hiding the CV prevents the enemy from getting it only hold water if you believe you are less effective than the enemy at using a CV. Basically you are saying that you don't believe in yourself.

If you believe you have a chance at being successful with the CV, then hiding it is stupid as your not enabling yourself to exploit the CV and your advantage.

I rest my case....

Read my posts, all you've rested is you're IQ with the above statement.
vNucks

Offline Ardy123

• Gold Member
« Reply #126 on: August 09, 2011, 05:43:19 PM »
Read my posts, all you've rested is you're IQ with the above statement.

that its greater than yours?, yup I think the community would agree with that too  :aok
==Army of Muppets==
(Bunnies)

Offline DMGOD

• Silver Member
      • DRUNKEN MONKEYS
« Reply #127 on: August 09, 2011, 05:44:08 PM »
Well Duh you can't up 20 sets of lancs and niks from a cv

I rest my case....
Because every pretty girl deserves to go to a ball.  http://thedrunkenmonkeys.webs.com

This is the smartest saying ever, period. nothing beats it if you really look deep into he meaning. your a g*&da^*genius dmgod  :aok

Offline Ardy123

• Gold Member
« Reply #128 on: August 09, 2011, 05:46:40 PM »
Well Duh you can't up 20 sets of lancs and niks from a cv

hey man, give them some credit, they use p47s occasionally.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2011, 05:48:11 PM by Ardy123 »
==Army of Muppets==
(Bunnies)

Offline vNUCKS

• Copper Member
« Reply #129 on: August 09, 2011, 05:48:12 PM »
that its greater than yours?, yup I think the community would agree with that too  :aok

There you go thinking again... I wonder why HiTech included "winning the war" as a game objective.  hmmm...
vNucks

Offline Ardy123

• Gold Member
« Reply #130 on: August 09, 2011, 05:50:41 PM »
There you go thinking again... I wonder why HiTech included "winning the war" as a game objective.  hmmm...

nuff said....
... don't forget to get on the short yellow bus again, today they might give you a gummy bear if you make it through the whole day without them having to call your mom.
==Army of Muppets==
(Bunnies)

Offline vNUCKS

• Copper Member
« Reply #131 on: August 09, 2011, 05:53:04 PM »
nuff said....
... don't forget to get on the short yellow bus again, today they might give you a gummy bear if you make it through the whole day without them having to call your mom.

Still only insults without a valid point... Did you forget your meds?
vNucks

Offline Assi29

• Persona Non Grata
  • Copper Member
« Reply #132 on: August 09, 2011, 05:54:56 PM »
Hide the CVs, Puss.
In game - Assi      JG2

Offline crazyivan

• Gold Member
« Reply #133 on: August 09, 2011, 05:55:47 PM »
If Hawaii had been seized by the IJN, the Bishops wouldn't have turned over the Task Groups. Yet instead hide them up at the North Pole.

Analogy fixed for AH. :D
POTW
"Atleast I have chicken!"- Leroy Jenkins

Offline vNUCKS

• Copper Member
« Reply #134 on: August 09, 2011, 06:08:29 PM »
no but the extent that some of the win da warz type go to, do in fact ruin game play for others hiding cv's taking out hangers

Please explain how they have ruined your gameplay?

How often would you get the thrill of pouncing heavy fighters, or any bombers for that matter without them?

You've often expressed your great delight in busting up a hoard, what would these hoards be doing if they weren't trying to capture a base which leads to the winning of a war?

Are the really ruining your gameplay, or facilitating it?

Would getting rid of the "win da warz" types really do anything more than leaving you at the furball lake in th DA?  I suggest it would, and I suggest that if that's what you want from the game it is already there waiting for you?
vNucks