Author Topic: Hiding Carriers  (Read 16325 times)

Offline MarineUS

• Gold Member
      • Imperial Legion
Re: Hiding Carriers
« Reply #195 on: August 10, 2011, 05:43:16 AM »
HTC too lazy to change it ?

Enjoy it while you can.

GFC RIP HTC
This is the biggest load of ignorance I've ever seen.

You don't HAVE to read the bbs if you've got such an issue with the game & the company. If you don't play anymore (I'm hoping you don't.), then why keep tabs like a creeper? Go find another hobby other than being a basement dwelling troll.
Like, ya know, when that thing that makes you move, it has pistons and things, When your thingamajigy is providing power, you do not hear other peoples thingamajig when they are providing power.

HiTech

Offline coombz

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #196 on: August 10, 2011, 06:09:33 AM »
Hiding CVs is lame (deigning resources to the enemy), using hordes is lame (out number the enemy to insure winning the battle). This isn't war, nor a war simulation, IT"S A GAME.

you can't force other people to adhere to your personal notion of 'fair play'

IT'S A GAME...

deal with it within the framework of the game, don't beat the same dead horse with every bloody post you make
Did you see my dad on dogfights yet?
I'll be seeing you face to face possibly next month.

Offline MickDono

• Gold Member
« Reply #197 on: August 10, 2011, 06:11:12 AM »
vNux you are just priceless! 

Offline coombz

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #198 on: August 10, 2011, 06:18:15 AM »
Each and everyone who reported you is a lamer.  

this...disgusting behaviour and it's surprising to me that the game is open to this kind of abuse...although i suppose a mute doesn't affect most people who use 3rd party comms very much, it's still abuse 

serve up a weeks ban for anyone abusing the report feature  :old:
Did you see my dad on dogfights yet?
I'll be seeing you face to face possibly next month.

Offline Citabria

• Platinum Member
« Reply #199 on: August 10, 2011, 06:20:28 AM »
Incidnet from last night involving the Vtard and myself. I was trying to take a hidden cv and put in action to take an enemy base near the port where a second mission could launch and get the port back. They didint like it so they mass reported me and chat was suspended. What a bunch of winners.

Here is the film of the conversation.

Judge for yourself

http://dasmuppets.com/public/agent360/vtard_argument_0000.ahf

omg owned
having been the target of vskilltards text/chat assaults after smashing their faces I find this hipocracy smackdown of their squad hilarious
« Last Edit: August 10, 2011, 06:22:01 AM by Citabria »
Fester was my in game name until September 2013

Offline Tordon22

• Silver Member
« Reply #200 on: August 10, 2011, 06:56:10 AM »

omg owned
having been the target of vskilltards text/chat assaults after smashing their faces I find this hipocracy smackdown of their squad hilarious

I've always been against child abuse, but in this case I'll make an exception. Classy kids these vTards

Offline 1Boner

• Gold Member
« Reply #201 on: August 10, 2011, 06:57:43 AM »
These "V" guys are either all 11 years old or its a cult.

Frankly I'm stunned that they think its a "valid" tactic to take a CV out of the game.

And keeping it out of the game because no one else in the game understands how important it is to hide it.

I've been yelled at and called names by these dweebs before, when I tried to move a Cv that was hours away from any action.

Yeah, I'd say a cult.
"Life is just as deadly as it looks"  Richard Thompson

"So umm.... just to make sure I have this right.  What you are asking is for the bombers carrying bombs, to stop dropping bombs on the bombs, so the bombers can carry bombs to bomb things with?"  AKP

Offline dirtdart

• Silver Member
« Reply #202 on: August 10, 2011, 08:13:46 AM »
A CV is over 50 feet tall, right?  Why does it not show a "dar"?  That might help things along....
If you are not GFC...you are wee!
Put on your boots boots boots...and parachutes..chutes...chutes.. .
Illigitimus non carborundum

Offline vNUCKS

• Copper Member
« Reply #203 on: August 10, 2011, 08:25:47 AM »
Not even close to the crux.

IF what you state was the case DMGOD would have been telling the other side where his CV's are.
My involvement in this thread has nothing to do about how to control CV's. That would be an internal country argument. This is all about the unhidden completely unacceptable behavior of changing side, and then being completely disloyal to your new country  and trying to go around the game rules by telling your original side where the CV is.

As I said hiding a  cv is a perfectly legit tactic.
Changing sides to find a CV is not. You may wish to discus the methods of how it is decided when or when not to hide a CV and what methods determine how this is done. But again it has nothing to do with the abuse of the system that DMGOD has done.

HiTech

Apparently my earlier post from HiTech wasn't understood.  In bold text above is the judgement straight from top. 
vNucks

Offline HawkerMKII

• Silver Member
« Reply #204 on: August 10, 2011, 08:32:01 AM »
Swing and a miss jr. Wow you skilles guys are super serious about defending ur lameness.  Explain this to me how is hiding a cv in any way promoting anything positive for ALL players

Swing and a miss son,,,,,how is hiding a cv a negative for all players. Remove the tools of war form the other side 1/2 the battle won.
8th of November 1965, 173RD Airborne <S>

Offline HawkerMKII

• Silver Member
« Reply #205 on: August 10, 2011, 08:35:52 AM »
Apparently my earlier post from HiTech wasn't understood.  In bold text above is the judgement straight from top. 

This might help them VNucks :rofl

8th of November 1965, 173RD Airborne <S>

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #206 on: August 10, 2011, 09:54:45 AM »

Judge for yourself

http://dasmuppets.com/public/agent360/vtard_argument_0000.ahf

Path of least resitance. The vTard ethos.

You brag about being the the experten base takers and shirk it when you have to take a port? Wouldn't that be a little more rewarding for the "war effort" and your quality of game time vs your usual mass P-51 attack/base flatten/capture/run away/land/ refuse to defend ritual?

Now dazzle me with a wall of text nucks.

Offline Vinkman

• Gold Member
« Reply #207 on: August 10, 2011, 10:34:02 AM »
How about if you capture the home port of a CV, it gives up the location of that CV?

You'd still have to go to great lengths to fly across the map and sink it, so not an easy 'poof' return.
It would add some extra incentive to defend the port when the CV was at sea, even when it wasn't being hidden, to keep it's loaction secret when it's in route to a fight.
It would still allow for strategic 'moving' of the CV to keep it fom falling into enemy hands, just not 'hiding'.
would end the need for 'spying' to find it, because capturing the port would locate it.

Fun for all?  :salute

Who is John Galt?

Offline PFactorDave

• Platinum Member
« Reply #208 on: August 10, 2011, 10:40:20 AM »
How about if you capture the home port of a CV, it gives up the location of that CV?

You'd still have to go to great lengths to fly across the map and sink it, so not an easy 'poof' return.
It would add some extra incentive to defend the port when the CV was at sea, even when it wasn't being hidden, to keep it's loaction secret when it's in route to a fight.
It would still allow for strategic 'moving' of the CV to keep it fom falling into enemy hands, just not 'hiding'.
would end the need for 'spying' to find it, because capturing the port would locate it.

Fun for all?  :salute

I like this...  Very much!   :aok

1st Lieutenant
FSO Liaison Officer
Rolling Thunder

Offline Butcher

• Platinum Member
« Reply #209 on: August 10, 2011, 10:42:19 AM »
With the amount of shades in the game as it is, are we really going to accuse someone of switching sides (for what 12 hours?) to disclose the location of an enemy cv?

Gimmie a break, I seen enough shades find CV's in the middle of no where and have Lancstukas at 10k on a perfect line for it. True some parents have their kids play, I know a few legit people that play Aces High, however you can't count for everyone.

On a side note-
Given the Muppet's routinely switch sides, if you really think they are giving away the location of a CV, it clearly shows you never entered a Furball, as that's all they do is find a fight. They careless about your little "war" and "CV" rather they want some competition and Action.

Sorry the Muppet's don't show up as Hangers so you can kamikaze into them, otherwise you'd never know they existed.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2011, 10:44:44 AM by Butcher »
JG 52