Author Topic: Bish Are dead.  (Read 2712 times)

Offline wil3ur

• Silver Member
Re: Bish Are dead.
« Reply #45 on: August 18, 2011, 10:02:42 AM »
Bish are Big Sky conference...  But they have heart.
"look at me I am making a derogatory remark to the OP"

Offline Wiley

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #46 on: August 18, 2011, 11:59:49 AM »
I'm moderately curious to see how it works out with them in Rookland.  The immediate effect I've noticed is that during the times I'm on, my perk point multiplier has dropped by about 0.3 to 0.5.  I'd like it higher, but it's not that big of a deal to me.

I believe the Devil's Brigade's presence creates an interesting situation though.  This is purely my perception, I don't watch the war that closely beyond 'where is the nearest interesting red bardar?'

It seems to me that the majority of Rookland's normal playerbase prefers to defend over attacking.  It seems to me one of the most common complaints is that not enough people are moving mud in their favor.  The Devil's Brigade from what I've seen, hits a base, takes it, and moves on.  Maybe I'm wrong, but it seems to me as though the two will work off one another, because if the other countries are going to try to take back a base, there's a lot of rooks looking for something to defend.

We'll just have to see I guess.  I just wish people would quit yammering about the high standards of their chesspiece when people they don't agree with join their country.  Last time I checked there was no contract that required signing to become a member of a country.  Everybody flies how they want.

Wiley.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2011, 12:58:23 PM by Wiley »
If you think you are having a 1v1 in the Main Arena, your SA has failed you.

JG11

Offline des506

• Nickel Member
      • The 354th FG
« Reply #47 on: August 18, 2011, 12:40:13 PM »
The pendulum swings to and fro.... deal with it.  Don't worry, it will swing back your way so you will once again have an easy go at things.  In the mean time, know that the world does not revolve around you and that no matter what the sun will in fact rise tomorrow morning.

:aok hear hear! i wonder if the OP complained when he was on the side winning the war? or when he was getting kills? all this only when the tards came over...you sir are selfish if thats the case...and really the world doesn't revolve around you...just my thoughts..
DES 354th FG
The men dying out there have no choice... i have..i cannot order them into battle... i can perhaps lead them...Help them....Die with them
Manfred von Richthofen

Offline crazyivan

• Gold Member
« Reply #48 on: August 18, 2011, 05:39:33 PM »
Would be nice if we could get the numbers rebalanced. With a 15-25 bodied squad a night rotating Bish to rookland. Anways have fun vRooks. :banana: With pretty even numbers everynight I'm just wondering why a mega squad felt the need to rotate?
« Last Edit: August 18, 2011, 05:45:43 PM by crazyivan »
POTW
"Atleast I have chicken!"- Leroy Jenkins

Offline JOACH1M

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #49 on: August 18, 2011, 09:50:25 PM »
Bish hasn't died! I noticed the vdudes are already trying to take tank town  :rolleyes:
FEW ~ BK's ~ AoM
Focke Wulf Me / Last Of The GOATS 🐐
ToC 2013 & 2017 Champ
R.I.P My Brothers <3

Offline MarineUS

• Gold Member
      • Imperial Legion
« Reply #50 on: August 19, 2011, 02:09:35 AM »
I love a good "Target rich environment".

I love being a Bishop.

I don't see the problem here....
Like, ya know, when that thing that makes you move, it has pistons and things, When your thingamajigy is providing power, you do not hear other peoples thingamajig when they are providing power.

HiTech

Offline shdo

• Zinc Member
« Reply #51 on: August 19, 2011, 02:32:24 AM »
It would be nice to be able to use a CV in rookland right now......

But thanks to the vtards were not allowed.

Offline SmokinLoon

• Platinum Member
« Reply #52 on: August 19, 2011, 09:38:14 AM »
It would be nice to be able to use a CV in rookland right now......

But thanks to the vtards were not allowed.

There are plenty of people with a higher rank than vWhomever to take the CV away from him and get it back in to play.  Ask nicely.  I do it all the time when asked.
Proud grandson of the late Lt. Col. Darrell M. "Bud" Gray, USAF (ret.), B24D pilot, 5th BG/72nd BS. 28 combat missions within the "slot", PTO.

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #53 on: August 19, 2011, 10:01:52 AM »
I guess our bait was too stinky.  :(

Offline MarineUS

• Gold Member
      • Imperial Legion
« Reply #54 on: August 19, 2011, 11:53:06 AM »
I personally see it as karma for all the trash talk dished out to them on the forum.

:salute to them.
Like, ya know, when that thing that makes you move, it has pistons and things, When your thingamajigy is providing power, you do not hear other peoples thingamajig when they are providing power.

HiTech

Offline shdo

• Zinc Member
« Reply #55 on: August 19, 2011, 12:59:20 PM »
Oh I tried SmokinLoon, spent all the time I was on last night trying to get the CV's within even 1 sector of an enemy base.  Sadly vDALLAS was the highest ranking rook on then and he continually took control and moved em back.

Offline A8TOOL

• Silver Member
      • http://fdrs.org/banking_history.html
« Reply #56 on: August 19, 2011, 02:21:01 PM »

Not sure if mentioned already but the Bish are not dead. The alchemist's and the vtards worked hand and hand while Bish and now that the vTards went Rook it's the knits that are in trouble. If you know anything about the long list of underhanded tricks the vGuys played you'll know they'll still be working as a team.

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #57 on: August 19, 2011, 02:29:50 PM »
With the squads moving to the rooks recently the very situation I said before would happen with a 3-sided war has. Exploiting the game by over balancing was inevitable. No fix other then ask them not to move sides, LOL fat chance, or making it a 2 sided conflict as it should have been. Since most of the people that make DEV for the game no longer really care what the players want, and with the new MMOS coming out very soon this is a good time to take my leave, its been a good run over all but the GV "fix" that only made it more messed up, and with the continued exploitations that HTC simply says is LAG or just does not bother to fix, I cant continue to pay to be played. Been a nice 10 years all in all, but time to call it. Hope HTC wakes up before they go the way of SWG.  :salute

Someone actually has their panties all bunched up in a wad and quitting the game because the vGuys switched countries?  And because the vGuys switched countries, this player is now crying the game is going downhill because the horde he used to fly with for safety is no longer around to protect him?

I'm glad you're leaving but if you're this nutless, I don't think you're going to enjoy Hello Kitty Online Adventures as much as you think you are.

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline PFactorDave

• Platinum Member
« Reply #58 on: August 19, 2011, 04:42:29 PM »

I'm glad you're leaving but if you're this nutless, I don't think you're going to enjoy Hello Kitty Online Adventures as much as you think you are.

This thread reminds me of this...

http://www.southparkstudios.com/clips/155267/cartmans-plan

:rofl

1st Lieutenant
FSO Liaison Officer
Rolling Thunder

Offline 1Boner

• Gold Member
« Reply #59 on: August 19, 2011, 04:52:00 PM »
Oh I tried SmokinLoon, spent all the time I was on last night trying to get the CV's within even 1 sector of an enemy base.  Sadly vDALLAS was the highest ranking rook on then and he continually took control and moved em back.

This Vdallas boi is startin to sound like he is 12 years old!

He has to be.

No adult would be that self centered and childish.

Would they?
"Life is just as deadly as it looks"  Richard Thompson

"So umm.... just to make sure I have this right.  What you are asking is for the bombers carrying bombs, to stop dropping bombs on the bombs, so the bombers can carry bombs to bomb things with?"  AKP