Author Topic: Chat Suspension: 1 week is too long  (Read 5914 times)

Offline SlapShot

• Plutonium Member
Re: Chat Suspension: 1 week is too long
« Reply #195 on: September 01, 2011, 01:21:49 PM »
SlapShot - Blue Knights

Guppy: "The only risk we take is the fight, and since no one really dies, the reward is the fight."

Offline morfiend

• AH Training Corps
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #196 on: September 01, 2011, 05:49:40 PM »
I only see 2 pages ...

Same here slap!       Hey Slap did you hear about the woman who backed into a fan,she was a disaster!

:salute

Offline 68ZooM

• Platinum Member
« Reply #197 on: September 01, 2011, 07:12:47 PM »

Same here slap!       Hey Slap did you hear about the woman who backed into a fan,she was a disaster!

:salute

Speaking of...... during the early 90's when Pagers were the "in thing" my son and i were standing in line at the checkout stand there was a rather large framed women one person ahead of us.  well her pager went off, rather loudly at that then my son turns to me and goes " Look out Dad she's backing up "  oh Gawd i about died after he let that out. the lady chuckled realizing that a 6 year old said it  :rofl
UrSelf...Pigs On The Wing...Retired

Was me, I bumped a power cord. HiTEch

Offline dunnrite

• Silver Member
« Reply #198 on: September 01, 2011, 09:19:18 PM »
That was played out a decade ago.
Amazing you could actually recruit that much suck into one squad.
Your Proctologist called, they found your head.

Offline mesen256

• Zinc Member
« Reply #199 on: September 03, 2011, 07:58:33 PM »
Speaking of...... during the early 90's when Pagers were the "in thing" my son and i were standing in line at the checkout stand there was a rather large framed women one person ahead of us.  well her pager went off, rather loudly at that then my son turns to me and goes " Look out Dad she's backing up "  oh Gawd i about died after he let that out. the lady chuckled realizing that a 6 year old said it  :rofl

My cousin did that with my grandpa at the store. Although, that lady wasn't too happy with it...she thought my grandpa put him up to it.  :rofl
The rules are simple:  Don't be a dick.