Author Topic: Modern Warfare 3 Official Information [HD] Trailors  (Read 2834 times)

Offline stealth

• Silver Member
Re: Modern Warfare 3 Official Information [HD] Trailors
« Reply #30 on: September 04, 2011, 08:35:29 PM »
To be honest I love video games. Give me a video game I'll play it. It could have 2 frames per second the baddest baddest graphics I don't care. A video game is designed around skill, tactics and the thinking power. If your spawned camped sucks for you that's why there's a leave game button in it. Besides the whole purpouse of a video game is fun not spawn camping noobs. If you don't love video games then you shouldn't play them or you'll scream your mind out like other people, from getting cross the map 360 no scoped.

Battlefield is just a game that gives you more options, Modern Warfare gives you the challenge to be limited by your optins and if you come victious then that's pretty cool. Battlefield 3 and Modern Warfare 3 are totally diffrent, diffrent, diffrent games. Shoot a bullet at a guy in MW3 and BF3 and theres a big diffrence in that alone. Yes you pull a trigger, yes a bullet comes out but what about the other stuff.

If you have a problem with a game and you want to get better. Play the campaign on the hardest difficulty possible and it will be a reflex, to be a killing machine trust me.
My Email is ACalex88@gmail.com if you want to contact me

"I shall fear no evil, for I am 80,000 feet and climbing"

Offline titanic3

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #31 on: September 05, 2011, 05:24:34 AM »
MW3 has one of the best storyline in a game, definately not the best, but close to it. That'll be the reason why I'll be buying it along with BF3. BFBC2 had way too much "action" scenes (yes, too much can kill it too) in every single mission that there is zero suspense. While IT is cool blowing up guys, it gets repetative if all you see are giant explosions left and right. In CoD, every explosion or slow mo scene has suspense already built up, so you kind of sit back and go "Wow, that's amazing". In BFBC2, it's more like "Wow, that's a bigger explosion than the last".

the game is concentrated on combat, not on shaking the screen.

semp

Offline Seanaldinho

• Silver Member
« Reply #32 on: September 05, 2011, 01:08:41 PM »
In BFBC2, it's more like "Wow, that's a bigger explosion than the last".

That is called winning  :D :ahand

Offline MaSonZ

• Gold Member
« Reply #33 on: September 05, 2011, 01:15:46 PM »
i think ill be spending money on bf3... if its like MW2 on steroids im not wasting money.
"Only the dead have seen the end of war" - Plato
HogDweeb

Offline TonyJoey

• Silver Member
« Reply #34 on: September 05, 2011, 02:14:17 PM »
Battlefield and COD have always been like that.

Battlefield is bar far the better FPS, But COD sells more simply due to advertisement, "shock&awe" moments, and the fact that the game is the easiest fps to pick up&play on the market.

With battlefield, you need skill to do good. With COD, all you need is just to know how to run, pull a triger, reload. simple.

I wouldnt have to deal with the xbox thing tho, seeing how i have a ps3.

You need skill in CoD. Trust me, no skill=getting stomped. While BC2 is more realistic, I have a lot more fun playing CoD. I think that might have something to do with why it sells so much too.  :eek:

Offline Rich52

• Silver Member
« Reply #35 on: September 05, 2011, 02:21:12 PM »
I remember when I first bought Black Ops. I was in that nuke town map and the fight pretty much was one side on one side of the street, the other side on the other side of he street, and everyone throwing sticky grenades, shooting rockets, or snipeing each other. Your chances of surviving on the crummy map, to even make it to the other side of the street, was about 0.

Yet these dooshes kept spawning and tossing their GD sticky grenades. The new maps look interesting, I bought the first pack dont ask me why, but still there is no strategy or objective worth my time. And everything happens to fast cause its strictly run and shoot.

At least BC2 has objectives, and Vietnam as a bonus for old timers like me. Even still I havnt played BC2 in awhiles, I just missed flight games to much.
Yes, your on "Ignore"

Offline Estes

• Gold Member
« Reply #36 on: September 05, 2011, 02:42:30 PM »
If you don't love video games then you shouldn't play them or you'll scream your mind out like other people, from getting cross the map 360 no scoped.

Am I the only that finds this lame/gamey as hell?

Offline Spikes

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
    • Twitch: Twitch Feed
« Reply #37 on: September 05, 2011, 02:45:45 PM »
Skill makes me laugh. You run around, point, and click. A skill is something you do in RL, such as learning how to shoot in RL.

Anyone can play an FPS and do good, just need to put time into getting used to the game mechanics.
i7-12700k | Gigabyte Z690 GAMING X | 64GB G.Skill DDR4 | EVGA 1080ti FTW3 | H150i Capellix

FlyKommando.com

Offline MaSonZ

• Gold Member
« Reply #38 on: September 05, 2011, 03:02:14 PM »
Am I the only that finds this lame/gamey as hell?
+1. you can tell the COD fanboys in this thread...do i play COD? yea, a little. but it sure as hell aint my first choice of video game  :lol.

Skill makes me laugh. You run around, point, and click. A skill is something you do in RL, such as learning how to shoot in RL.

Anyone can play an FPS and do good, just need to put time into getting used to the game mechanics.
also +1
HogDweeb

Offline Estes

• Gold Member
« Reply #39 on: September 05, 2011, 03:07:53 PM »
+1. you can tell the COD fanboys in this thread...do i play COD? yea, a little. but it sure as hell aint my first choice of video game  :lol.
also +1
I play COD, BF etc., but I'm not loyal to the extent of defending one game over the other. Every game has certain lame things about it, some more than others, I just accept the fact that every game I play online is going to have it's share of lameness. That being said, I'm still partial to Halo 3 multiplayer. It is what you make of it, although I do enjoy playing coop games online more than the standard team deathmatch kind of stuff.

Offline MaSonZ

• Gold Member
« Reply #40 on: September 05, 2011, 03:09:56 PM »
your right, every game has its lamespots, but in all honesty and bashing aside, COD has more lamespots then most FPS'. many things are exploited, and i understand it isnt made to be the "real" thing, but take some of the gamey things out like quickscoping.
HogDweeb

Offline Tyrannis

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #41 on: September 05, 2011, 11:03:20 PM »
You need skill in CoD. Trust me, no skill=getting stomped. While BC2 is more realistic, I have a lot more fun playing CoD. I think that might have something to do with why it sells so much too.  :eek:
Ive played every COD except reflex and 2, And hold a 46 wins, 1 loss at 1v1's in MW2.

And from that experiance i can say that COD takes little to no skill.

The only skill it takes is predicting where campers will be or how to dodge spawn camping.

Offline stealth

• Silver Member
« Reply #42 on: September 05, 2011, 11:28:47 PM »
To be honest if your to return or delete or some form of get rid of a COD game because you get upset at one game is a little weak. Unless of course you a total noob with the PS3 or Xbox360 controller then that would make sence. COD is based on tactics maybe even a little more then Battle Field belive it or not. The whole point of a game though is to play it with other people like friends. If you didn't do that on your last COD exprience try and get some console gaming buddys.

Now back to MW3 and not if you like BF3 or MW3. What you guys gonna love more Spec ops, Campaign or Mutiplayer. Plus if you didn't know. If you level up in Spec Ops survival mode in MW3 it also ranks you up in mutiplayer. Once you die with a certain type of class it doesn't reset. Basically have a support class get 18 kills and your a tank a tank with a riot shield that can survive predator missiles.

If you ask me I would love to play a private match game of President protecting him with Juggernaunt. You gotta realize more then 30% of the COD gamers play it for the private match gameplay. Make little games within the game.

MW3 has no commando, no second chance(it is a deathstreak however though unlocked at Level 37) and all those other perks you guys HATE like me so much. I know every single thing that could possibly be known about MW3 right now(besides the stuff they didn't reviel at COD-XP)

If you have any questions please ask them and I'll tell you. It's gonna be a good year of gaming everywhere I'll tell you that.

My Email is ACalex88@gmail.com if you want to contact me

"I shall fear no evil, for I am 80,000 feet and climbing"

Offline kilo2

• Gold Member
« Reply #43 on: September 05, 2011, 11:29:40 PM »
You know what cracks me up. In their trailer you see parts of original MW maps frankensteined in with a bit of touch up so they are not too noticeable. After the original modern warfare game its been down hill.
X.O. Kommando Nowotny
FlyKommando.com

"Never abandon the possibility of attack."

Offline TonyJoey

• Silver Member
« Reply #44 on: September 05, 2011, 11:46:04 PM »
Ive played every COD except reflex and 2, And hold a 46 wins, 1 loss at 1v1's in MW2.

And from that experiance i can say that COD takes little to no skill.

The only skill it takes is predicting where campers will be or how to dodge spawn camping.

No matter how much either of say one way or the other, it doesn't make it so. Let's agree to disagree, and enjoy whatever game we choose.

EDIT: Just had a Guppy moment... Sorry, won't let it happen again.  :uhoh