Author Topic: Modern Warfare 3 Official Information [HD] Trailors  (Read 2845 times)

Offline MaSonZ

• Gold Member
Re: Modern Warfare 3 Official Information [HD] Trailors
« Reply #45 on: September 06, 2011, 12:32:10 PM »
To be honest if your to return or delete or some form of get rid of a COD game because you get upset at one game is a little weak. Unless of course you a total noob with the PS3 or Xbox360 controller then that would make sence. COD is based on tactics maybe even a little more then Battle Field belive it or not. The whole point of a game though is to play it with other people like friends. If you didn't do that on your last COD exprience try and get some console gaming buddys.

Now back to MW3 and not if you like BF3 or MW3. What you guys gonna love more Spec ops, Campaign or Mutiplayer. Plus if you didn't know. If you level up in Spec Ops survival mode in MW3 it also ranks you up in mutiplayer. Once you die with a certain type of class it doesn't reset. Basically have a support class get 18 kills and your a tank a tank with a riot shield that can survive predator missiles.

If you ask me I would love to play a private match game of President protecting him with Juggernaunt. You gotta realize more then 30% of the COD gamers play it for the private match gameplay. Make little games within the game.

MW3 has no commando, no second chance(it is a deathstreak however though unlocked at Level 37) and all those other perks you guys HATE like me so much. I know every single thing that could possibly be known about MW3 right now(besides the stuff they didn't reviel at COD-XP)

If you have any questions please ask them and I'll tell you. It's gonna be a good year of gaming everywhere I'll tell you that.

i hope you mis typed something in the bold... if thats the case i am in no way buying the game. why in Gods forsaken name should a riot shield keep me safe from a predator? worst thought i think ive heard about a video game...talk about gamey and no fun.
"Only the dead have seen the end of war" - Plato
HogDweeb

Offline skorpion

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #46 on: September 06, 2011, 03:06:41 PM »
i hope you mis typed something in the bold... if thats the case i am in no way buying the game. why in Gods forsaken name should a riot shield keep me safe from a predator? worst thought i think ive heard about a video game...talk about gamey and no fun.
the riot shield protects against everything. the only way to kill him is to get behind him or actually "stick" a semtex to him. also, riot shielders take 2 hits from the shield to kill. and if they have commando then there doing it from a even more unrealalistic range. my advice, dont buy the game.

Offline MaSonZ

• Gold Member
« Reply #47 on: September 06, 2011, 03:09:10 PM »
the riot shield protects against everything. the only way to kill him is to get behind him or actually "stick" a semtex to him. also, riot shielders take 2 hits from the shield to kill. and if they have commando then there doing it from a even more unrealalistic range. my advice, dont buy the game.
sounds like its gonna be worse then MW2... not spending my money on it.
HogDweeb

Offline TonyJoey

• Silver Member
« Reply #48 on: September 06, 2011, 03:58:01 PM »

Commando isn't in MW3.

Offline skorpion

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #49 on: September 06, 2011, 04:11:14 PM »
Commando isn't in MW3.
ah. i thought it would have been, seeing it was so popular in MW2

Offline MaSonZ

• Gold Member
« Reply #50 on: September 06, 2011, 04:17:20 PM »
ah. i thought it would have been, seeing it was so popular in MW2
commando better not be, no reason to take it out for one game only to put it back in. although BO still has some stupid long lunges that shouldnt be made... whatever.
HogDweeb

Offline skorpion

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #51 on: September 06, 2011, 04:27:56 PM »
commando better not be, no reason to take it out for one game only to put it back in. although BO still has some stupid long lunges that shouldnt be made... whatever.
also, dolphin diving? what the hell is that crap about? why on earth would you jump onto a hard concrete surface in the freezing cold IRL when nobody's around.

Offline MaSonZ

• Gold Member
« Reply #52 on: September 06, 2011, 05:30:41 PM »
also, dolphin diving? what the hell is that crap about? why on earth would you jump onto a hard concrete surface in the freezing cold IRL when nobody's around.
why the hell not?  :lol pretty cool diving through a window and then shooting someone on the way down though. or, shooting someone as they dive through a window.
HogDweeb

Offline skorpion

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #53 on: September 06, 2011, 05:33:11 PM »
why the hell not?  :lol pretty cool diving through a window and then shooting someone on the way down though. or, shooting someone as they dive through a window.
for me its all just to gamey. its just the dropshot type thing that came up in MW.

Offline TonyJoey

• Silver Member
« Reply #54 on: September 06, 2011, 05:54:49 PM »
for me its all just to gamey. its just the dropshot type thing that came up in MW.
Well...it is in fact a video game.  :eek:

Offline stealth

• Silver Member
« Reply #55 on: September 06, 2011, 06:27:47 PM »
I knew it someone made me $5 richer I beted my friend here that someone one would complain about juggernaut. Well the sad fact is if you actually played COD you would use it like a noob. (Predator Missiles can take down Juggernaunts)

To stop some confusion you might get from this forum. No dolphin diving(On moon it's a Astro Dive) on MW3 just like MW2. Also after awhile on MW3 the riot shield begins to break down aim for the glass.

Everybody can play COD and get a pretty high rank in MW3. Unlike MW2, because MW2 was all about kills. In MW3 you get points for everything. You get small little unlockables for everything. take down a killstreak thats 1 point.

Now unless your like 30 or older then obviously this game isn't for you. (can't teach an old dog new tricks)
Modern Warfare 3 though is as good as you can get though on COD.

Everything you guys say that sucks about MW3 I can counter it. Except Last Stand being a deathstreak That I can't.

This Video will show you everything you need to know about MW3.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bGv7ljrf-rI
My Email is ACalex88@gmail.com if you want to contact me

"I shall fear no evil, for I am 80,000 feet and climbing"

Offline Tyrannis

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #56 on: September 06, 2011, 07:09:40 PM »
I knew it someone made me $5 richer I beted my friend here that someone one would complain about juggernaut. Well the sad fact is if you actually played COD you would use it like a noob. (Predator Missiles can take down Juggernaunts)

To stop some confusion you might get from this forum. No dolphin diving(On moon it's a Astro Dive) on MW3 just like MW2. Also after awhile on MW3 the riot shield begins to break down aim for the glass.

Everybody can play COD and get a pretty high rank in MW3. Unlike MW2, because MW2 was all about kills. In MW3 you get points for everything. You get small little unlockables for everything. take down a killstreak thats 1 point.

Now unless your like 30 or older then obviously this game isn't for you. (can't teach an old dog new tricks)
Modern Warfare 3 though is as good as you can get though on COD.

Everything you guys say that sucks about MW3 I can counter it. Except Last Stand being a deathstreak That I can't.\
\

This Video will show you everything you need to know about MW3.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bGv7ljrf-rI
oh how wrong you are...

Offline skorpion

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #57 on: September 06, 2011, 07:20:11 PM »
oh how EXTREMELY wrong you are...FIXED.

cod stopped being good at WaW. that was the line for CoD greatness.

Offline Tyrannis

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #58 on: September 06, 2011, 07:24:30 PM »
cod stopped being good at MW1. that was the line for CoD greatness.
Fixed.

Offline skorpion

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #59 on: September 06, 2011, 07:26:26 PM »
Fixed.

cod stopped being good at WaW. that was the line for CoD greatness.
WaW was much better than MW1 IMO. MW1 was only good for its campaign. i didnt like the multiplayer that much because the maps just werent all that great to me.