Author Topic: OBJ, ENY  (Read 1748 times)

Offline Zoney

• Platinum Member
Re: OBJ, ENY
« Reply #15 on: September 08, 2011, 06:43:20 PM »
Perks are important.  That number gives an indication of how long I have to wait before I can blow up a 262 again. :)

Wiley.

Next time you wanna do that lets blow em up as a winged pair.
Wag more, bark less.

Offline Raptor05121

• Nickel Member
« Reply #16 on: September 09, 2011, 02:01:56 PM »
InGame: xRaptorx of the ***Alchemists***

Quote from: dirtdart
To suggest things that do not meet this basic criteria is equal to masturbation.  It may feel good to you, will not produce any tangible results, and you may be embarrassed if you get caught. 

Offline kvuo75

• Gold Member
« Reply #17 on: September 09, 2011, 02:46:11 PM »
HiTech needs to review his site. This page is contradicting the help page. Scroll all the way to the bottom

http://www.hitechcreations.com/Help-Section/Aces-High-Features/aces-high-help-scoring.html

scoring and perk points are 2 different things.
kvuo75

Kill the manned ack.

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #18 on: September 09, 2011, 11:34:25 PM »
Example:

Eny Bonus (You can see this in hangar) = 1.2

You fly a K4 (Eny 20)

And kill a K4 (20), a Spit16 (5), and a Mosquito (30). And you land the sortie.

(20/20 + 20/5 + 20/30)*(1.25)*(1.2) = 8.5 Perk Points

Offline killrDan

• Copper Member
      • Rolling Thunder Website
« Reply #19 on: September 09, 2011, 11:57:01 PM »
Now I'm really confused Grizz.  According to the website Perk Point Bonus has nothing to do with the airplanes you kill.  It is a function of the ratio of the number of players flying for your country over total players.

It also says Perk Points Earned = Sortie Points Earned X 1/Perk Point Bonus.  If this is true, then as Perk Point Bonus approaches infinity, Sortie Points Earned approaches zero.  This looks a bit fubar'd. 
THUNDER MOB - CO
Battle Over the Winter Line - II.SG4 GL

Offline skorpion

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #20 on: September 10, 2011, 12:19:50 AM »
never really cared about obj. eny that much as i thought it didnt really give that many perks.

kind of confusing the way grizz put it...

Offline Karnak

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #21 on: September 10, 2011, 05:14:52 AM »
never really cared about obj. eny that much as i thought it didnt really give that many perks.

You earn perk points very much faster if you fly some of the choice things in the 30 ENY range.  Things in the 40 ENY range tend to be at too much of a disadvantage.

Kill a Spitfire Mk XVI (ENY 5) with a Mosquito Mk VI (ENY 30) and you get 6 perk points if the perk modifier is an even 1.00.  Kill a Mosquito Mk VI with a Spitfire Mk XVI and you get 0.17 perk points.  Land those kills and the Mossie gives you 7.5 perk points and the Spit gives you 0.21 perk points.

Petals floating by,
      Drift through my woman's hand,
             As she remembers me-

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #22 on: September 10, 2011, 10:24:25 AM »
Now I'm really confused Grizz.  According to the website Perk Point Bonus has nothing to do with the airplanes you kill.  It is a function of the ratio of the number of players flying for your country over total players.

It also says Perk Points Earned = Sortie Points Earned X 1/Perk Point Bonus.  If this is true, then as Perk Point Bonus approaches infinity, Sortie Points Earned approaches zero.  This looks a bit fubar'd.  

The perk point bonus is what you see in the hangar.  If that number is above 1 you will get more perk points.  That's just the "bonus" though and is covered in my lil example.  The landing bonus is 1.25.  The main components of earning perk points are based completely on eny and the ratio of your plane's eny to the plane you shot downs eny.

Offline Zoney

• Platinum Member
« Reply #23 on: September 10, 2011, 12:59:42 PM »

You don't get perks offline.

Just sayin.

Seriously.  You seem like an ok kid that likes this game.  I don't understand why you haven't made a sufficient effort to play online with us when you obviously want to.
If I may offer some little advice:  Quit messin around here on the boards, doing new avatars, getting into silly arguments and make the effort to get the money to play for your fun.

Tell ya what, you make the effort to get online, pay for a month somehow someway, show me that you are online by PM'n me when you are and I will call HiTech and pay for your next month on my credit card.  Kinda like buy one, get one free.   One time, after that you are on your own.  <S>
Wag more, bark less.

Offline skorpion

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #24 on: September 10, 2011, 01:19:01 PM »
Seriously.  You seem like an ok kid that likes this game.  I don't understand why you haven't made a sufficient effort to play online with us when you obviously want to.
If I may offer some little advice:  Quit messin around here on the boards, doing new avatars, getting into silly arguments and make the effort to get the money to play for your fun.

Tell ya what, you make the effort to get online, pay for a month somehow someway, show me that you are online by PM'n me when you are and I will call HiTech and pay for your next month on my credit card.  Kinda like buy one, get one free.   One time, after that you are on your own.  <S>
ive got more than enough cash to get online. its the time i dont have much of. when im only getting in about 6-8 hours a month, well thats just not worth it. once my mom gets her other job (idk when) and i dont have to take care of my little brother and sister then i might consider it. until then, its stay up until 5 in the morning on weekends playing offline missions.

not to mention if they add the StuG III Ausf G. i might consider coming back just for that 1 hour a night  :banana:
« Last Edit: September 10, 2011, 01:21:24 PM by skorpion »

Offline DMGOD

• Silver Member
      • DRUNKEN MONKEYS
« Reply #25 on: September 10, 2011, 05:04:10 PM »
lol u average 1.45 hours a day on the bbs  or almost 6 posts a day
Because every pretty girl deserves to go to a ball.  http://thedrunkenmonkeys.webs.com

This is the smartest saying ever, period. nothing beats it if you really look deep into he meaning. your a g*&da^*genius dmgod  :aok

Offline skorpion

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #26 on: September 10, 2011, 05:05:36 PM »
lol u average 1.45 hours a day on the bbs  or almost 6 posts a day
thats because i dont have to control a plane and try to keep things in order at the house while its just me and my 2 little siblings...:rolleyes:

Offline DMGOD

• Silver Member
      • DRUNKEN MONKEYS
« Reply #27 on: September 10, 2011, 05:15:10 PM »
thats because i dont have to control a plane and try to keep things in order at the house while its just me and my 2 little siblings...:rolleyes:

lol how many hours a day u log into off line plus all the xbox hours?!
Because every pretty girl deserves to go to a ball.  http://thedrunkenmonkeys.webs.com

This is the smartest saying ever, period. nothing beats it if you really look deep into he meaning. your a g*&da^*genius dmgod  :aok

Offline DMGOD

• Silver Member
      • DRUNKEN MONKEYS
« Reply #28 on: September 10, 2011, 05:16:49 PM »
also the guy offered to pay for a month for you and you didnt even have the decency to say thank you

Offline skorpion

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #29 on: September 10, 2011, 05:25:39 PM »
lol how many hours a day u log into off line plus all the xbox hours?!
i hardly play my xbox. if you want proof, ill give you my gamertag and you'll see that i havent been online in 4 days.

so, why do you insist on making every thread i post in a pissing contest?