Author Topic: Is there a PC substitution for "Bomb %@?&"?  (Read 2537 times)

Offline oakranger

• Plutonium Member
      • http://www.slybirds.com/
Re: Is there a PC substitution for "Bomb %@?&"?
« Reply #75 on: October 20, 2011, 11:13:19 AM »
Sigh....   If any of these shoes fit...wear them.  If they don't fit, then I'm not talking about you.

:salute Nish

What makes you think that we are "trying to piss people off"?  You are getting nowhere on this topic, but getting drag in the mud from your whining.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2011, 11:23:44 AM by oakranger »
Oaktree

56th Fighter group

Offline B4Buster

• Platinum Member
« Reply #76 on: October 20, 2011, 11:22:23 AM »
Nishizwa of the ARS has 30 kills in the Wirbelwind, and 9 kills in the Ostwind so far this tour. ARNishi, are you Nishizwa in game?
"I was a door gunner on the space shuttle Columbia" - Scott12B

Offline ARSNishi

• Copper Member
« Reply #77 on: October 20, 2011, 11:29:22 AM »

What makes you think that we are "trying to piss people off"?  You are getting nowhere on this topic, but getting grad in the mud from your whining.

Perhaps you should take the time to read all posts in a thread before jumping to conclusions.  
As I just attempted to say in my previous post....   it's up to you to decide whether or not I'm talking about you.  Several have already proudly boasted in this thread that their goal is to piss others off, thusly qualifying themselves as bomb****'s.  

Fighter Ace vet lured to the dark side, a.k.a..  -AoM-  Fear the Mighty Mitsubishi Mounted Muppet!

Nishizwa in game, Nish or Nishi will work too

Offline ARSNishi

• Copper Member
« Reply #78 on: October 20, 2011, 11:31:37 AM »
Nishizwa of the ARS has 30 kills in the Wirbelwind, and 9 kills in the Ostwind so far this tour. ARNishi, are you Nishizwa in game?

That's me!   :D   :aok   Be sure to let me know if you find anything hypocritical in my stats.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2011, 11:38:51 AM by ARSNishi »

Fighter Ace vet lured to the dark side, a.k.a..  -AoM-  Fear the Mighty Mitsubishi Mounted Muppet!

Offline B4Buster

• Platinum Member
« Reply #79 on: October 20, 2011, 11:39:03 AM »
39 kills in AA GVs is a good chunk of scalps. You don't seem to have a problem knocking aircraft down with GVs, but you dislike the opposite.

Most guys, I like to think. Don't play a certain way just to peev someone else. I bomb GVs because I think it is fun. If I knew it would honestly make someone mad, I wouldn't bomb that particular person. Most GV kills (I would estimate 90% or better) take place at spawns I would imagine. Where there are spawns, there are spawn campers. Spawn campers deserve to be bombed.
"I was a door gunner on the space shuttle Columbia" - Scott12B

Offline ARSNishi

• Copper Member
« Reply #80 on: October 20, 2011, 12:15:44 PM »
39 kills in AA GVs is a good chunk of scalps. You don't seem to have a problem knocking aircraft down with GVs, but you dislike the opposite.
 Why thank you, those were earned either defending an A/F from a swarm or trying to keep bomb****'s off of a nice Tank on Tank battle.   :aok

Most guys, I like to think. Don't play a certain way just to peev someone else.
I think you're right about that.

I bomb GVs because I think it is fun. If I knew it would honestly make someone mad, I wouldn't bomb that particular person.
Sounds to me as if the shoe doesn't fit you.

Most GV kills (I would estimate 90% or better) take place at spawns I would imagine. Where there are spawns, there are spawn campers.
This is not always the case, sometimes it's just a see-saw battle with neither side really gaining the upper hand.... particularly where opposing spawns are close to each other (The tank playgrounds I've often referred to).

Spawn campers deserve to be bombed.
 Couldn't agree more... make's them fair game IMO

~S~  :salute sir, finally someone capable of a reasoned discussion.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2011, 12:17:53 PM by ARSNishi »

Offline oakranger

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #81 on: October 20, 2011, 08:26:59 PM »
Perhaps you should take the time to read all posts in a thread before jumping to conclusions.  
As I just attempted to say in my previous post....   it's up to you to decide whether or not I'm talking about you.  Several have already proudly boasted in this thread that their goal is to piss others off, thusly qualifying themselves as bomb****'s.  

Right, so you are crying about bomb****s and not really getting nowhere with this topic, but rather beating a dead horse on it. WTG! :aok Let me give you a good advice, "Suck it up".
Oaktree

56th Fighter group

Offline icepac

• Platinum Member
« Reply #82 on: October 20, 2011, 09:19:06 PM »
It seems Nishizwa has many oakranger scalps in air to air combat.

Offline Raphael

• Gold Member
« Reply #83 on: October 20, 2011, 09:30:01 PM »
well I do like having fun bringing a tank busting sortie to a hot gv battle... not using bombs and stuff, it is just fun and someone will bring a flak and I will try to stay off of its sight  :uhoh it is just fun, to bad there is not many people that enjoy a long tank busting sortie to wing up. but so far I only got one complain about one guy and it is a guy everyone knows is one guy that gets mad at everything his opposite side or friendly side do

:P Tiger down on enemy town (got the assist which means some buddy gv got the kill  :aok)
« Last Edit: October 20, 2011, 10:07:33 PM by Raphael »
Remember 08/08/2012
 Youtube videos - http://www.youtube.com/user/raphael103/featured
Game ID => Raphael
XO of Jg5

Offline oakranger

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #84 on: October 20, 2011, 09:36:39 PM »
It seems Nishizwa has many oakranger scalps in air to air combat.

No, i do not recall having any contact with him. 
Oaktree

56th Fighter group

Offline ARSNishi

• Copper Member
« Reply #85 on: October 20, 2011, 11:29:58 PM »
Right, so you are crying about bomb****s and not really getting nowhere with this topic, but rather beating a dead horse on it. WTG! :aok Let me give you a good advice, "Suck it up".

Thank you for your input Oaktree, I consider myself TOLD.   :confused:

Offline BaldEagl

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #86 on: October 21, 2011, 12:04:41 AM »
I love playing in GV's
I hate being bombed while in a GV
I occasionally like bombing GV's
I love killing GV bomb-@r)$ with my Spit
I edit a lot of my posts.  Get used to it.

Offline Melvin

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #87 on: October 21, 2011, 12:35:18 AM »
Nishizawa beeyotch slapped Ack Ack on the first page, and has been pummeling bomb****s throughout this thread.

Reading this thread was like watching a game of Whack-a-mole.

Hilarious.  :aok
See Rule #4

Offline talyns

• Zinc Member
« Reply #88 on: October 21, 2011, 06:28:36 PM »
They are correctly termed perks, now go get some with that main gun, it makes it all worth while.  As to my personal philosophy on the tards... they are an evil waste of good air when Im in a GV. However, when Im in my stang with eggs GVers are perks... and great slow targets, a nice respite from squirmy fighters. It all depends on the sights Im looking through.

Offline Nutzoid

• Nickel Member
« Reply #89 on: October 22, 2011, 12:00:15 AM »
Meatwad....  Nah, I think I'll stick around and kill gadfly's.  Sounds much more fun than your choice..... I'll leave HelloKitty to you since you're obviously into cartoons.  :aok    Shuffler.....  I already stated my belief that GV's attacking a/f's are fair game. My beef is with bomb****'s who seek to disrupt known GV on GV playgrounds and purposely try to, in their own words "piss people off".                     Bottom line to all you unashamed gadfly's (not you Shuffler)..... fly how you wanna fly, it's your 15 bucks. Try to piss off as many people as it takes to garner the attention you so desperately seek. I just want you to know how it ups the ante for me in this game and how much pleasure and satisfaction I get out of repeatedly killing your ilk.  I don't presume to think that "my respect" means or amounts to a hill of beans to anyone in this game, much less the proud gadfly.... but I lose all respect for those who intentionally try to piss off as many as they can.  GAME ON!

What about Bombjocks? Or maybe Bombjerks, Bombjockies, or Bombduds.

Nutz
« Last Edit: October 22, 2011, 12:45:46 AM by Nutzoid »
C co. 1st Bn 7 CAV 1st Cav Div  " Garry Owen"