Author Topic: New squad "Top Gun" looking for experienced American sticks  (Read 21513 times)

Offline perdue3

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Platinum Member
Re: New squad "Top Gun" looking for experienced American sticks
« Reply #135 on: November 19, 2011, 08:49:46 PM »
Misconception of ankle humping Joachim. DrBone is a pleasure to fly with. I would recommend this squad to anyone.
C.O. Kommando Nowotny 

FlyKommando.com

Offline The Jekyll

• Nickel Member
« Reply #136 on: November 19, 2011, 08:57:46 PM »
Let me tell you what i think.

...................... In the other hand, some members were highly disrespectful, and often arrogant. I wont call them here, but they exactly know what im talking about. ............................. .............................

With respect,
Debrődy

Translation:

Viper: In case some of you are wondering who the best is, they are up here on this plaque.
[turns to Maverick]
Viper: Do you think your name will be on that plaque?
Maverick: Yes, sir.
Viper: That's pretty arrogant, considering the company you're in.
Maverick: Yes, sir.
Viper: I like that in a pilot.

:aok
Yea, simply because I can

Offline perdue3

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #137 on: November 19, 2011, 09:00:46 PM »
They are also playing with the boys.
C.O. Kommando Nowotny 

FlyKommando.com

Offline Tank-Ace

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #138 on: November 19, 2011, 11:32:33 PM »
TnDep, perdweeb is one of the best 109 pilots I've had the honor of flying with. Hell, I've seen him fly in the middle of a hoard of DFC-dweebs and kill several before being dragged down covered in their blood.

Been a lot of emnity between 'The Many' and KN. Different defenition of honor, bad blood between members, etc. You can't expect us to like horders, and like a squadron with horders AND people we dislike, now can you?
You started this thread and it was obviously about your want and desire in spite of your use of 'we' and Google.

"Once more unto the breach"

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #139 on: November 19, 2011, 11:55:15 PM »
 :O Top Gun sure seems to be one very cool squad.  :cool:

Soon everybody is gonna want to join, but not everyone will be good/cool enough to get in.  :cool:   However, IMHO The Few  :aok is still the BEST squad in AH, but Top Gun is definitely nbr 2 in my book.  :D

:old:  Where have so many of the cool muppets gone?  :headscratch:  :frown:

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline TnDep

• Silver Member
« Reply #140 on: November 20, 2011, 12:25:17 AM »
TnDep, perdweeb is one of the best 109 pilots I've had the honor of flying with. Hell, I've seen him fly in the middle of a hoard of DFC-dweebs and kill several before being dragged down covered in their blood.

Been a lot of emnity between 'The Many' and KN. Different defenition of honor, bad blood between members, etc. You can't expect us to like horders, and like a squadron with horders AND people we dislike, now can you?

I think you speak of things you dream of because unless you got another name I haven't even seen you before.... You've been here 6 months and have all the foreseen knowledge???
~XO Top Gun~ Retired
When you think you know it all, someone almost always proves you wrong.  Always strive to be better then who you are as a person, a believer, a husband, a father, and a friend.  May peace be in your life and God Bless - TnDep

Offline Tank-Ace

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #141 on: November 20, 2011, 12:33:09 AM »
Joined the BBS 6 months ago. I've been flying with an account since early '07.
You started this thread and it was obviously about your want and desire in spite of your use of 'we' and Google.

Offline 68ZooM

• Platinum Member
« Reply #142 on: November 20, 2011, 01:25:13 AM »
well guess Top Gun wont have to worry about hair on their legs Midways here now  :D  Good luck guys look forward to fighting with ya or against ya  :salute
UrSelf...Pigs On The Wing...Retired

Was me, I bumped a power cord. HiTEch

Offline TnDep

• Silver Member
« Reply #143 on: November 20, 2011, 02:16:20 AM »
well guess Top Gun wont have to worry about hair on their legs Midways here now  :D  Good luck guys look forward to fighting with ya or against ya  :salute

Ty Zoom see you in the skys sir  :salute

Joined the BBS 6 months ago. I've been flying with an account since early '07.

rgr maybe I've seen you just don't recall.  Perdweeb is a decent stick and good at gunnery but I have no respect for people who bash other folks all the time, they want get no respect from me.  Shane sticks out in my head the most right now, completely bashes everyone he comes in contact with.  That's alright people got their own personal agendas whatever it may be, well just keep doing what were doing it seems to be working well  ;)

~XO Top Gun~ Retired
When you think you know it all, someone almost always proves you wrong.  Always strive to be better then who you are as a person, a believer, a husband, a father, and a friend.  May peace be in your life and God Bless - TnDep

Offline coombz

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #144 on: November 20, 2011, 05:21:36 AM »

it's funny that you say that (again), as I have some nice films of perdweeb getting shot down while trying his hardest to gangbang Few pilots :)  but it's all good fun and fights for everyone involved :aok  at least, we think so

some of us don't have the same desperate need as KN to fabricate excuses every time we lose a fight ;)

TnDep nailed it tbh ;d

« Last Edit: November 20, 2011, 05:30:06 AM by coombz »
Did you see my dad on dogfights yet?
I'll be seeing you face to face possibly next month.

Offline Debrody

• Platinum Member
« Reply #145 on: November 20, 2011, 06:29:22 AM »
it's funny that you say that (again), as I have some nice films of perdweeb getting shot down while trying his hardest to gangbang Few pilots :)  but it's all good fun and fights for everyone involved :aok  at least, we think so

some of us don't have the same desperate need as KN to fabricate excuses every time we lose a fight ;)

TnDep nailed it tbh ;d
Chill, Winston. The Few wasnt and isnt a company of innocent angels. Nor the luftwannabes are, tho. Still, i seen some members of the former "many" do the exact opposition of what i stand for.
AoM
City of ice

Offline kilo2

• Gold Member
« Reply #146 on: November 20, 2011, 07:37:44 AM »

Ha didn't realize I or others in the squad I am a part of made excuses for losing. I have seen complaints on 200 about lame play sure. I have also seen the few do the same thing.

Maybe I should just say lolz or :P or some other thing that isn't silence or a salute.
X.O. Kommando Nowotny
FlyKommando.com

"Never abandon the possibility of attack."

Offline coombz

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #147 on: November 20, 2011, 08:27:19 AM »
Ha didn't realize I or others in the squad I am a part of made excuses for losing. I have seen complaints on 200 about lame play sure. I have also seen the few do the same thing.

Maybe I should just say lolz or :P or some other thing that isn't silence or a salute.

I don't tune 200 so I shouldn't really comment there - I have seen a lot of 'The Few suck and can't win without a horde' posts in the past from Tank-Ace and perdweeb though, so I felt I had to say something :D  I can't imagine what hurt their feelings so bad  :lol

not trying to say any squad is perfect
Did you see my dad on dogfights yet?
I'll be seeing you face to face possibly next month.

Offline Tank-Ace

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #148 on: November 20, 2011, 01:27:26 PM »
Its the hording, saying you're just doing "squad-ops" and its not your fault the lemmings follow you, and then turning around and whining "Lol, nice picking" crap that bothers me.

You guys horde, fly spitfires in hordes, which is like double EZ mode, and then complain when dweeb and Sukov, or Devil and I kill you in a 2v1 with our more difficult to fly 109F's.

Offline The Jekyll

• Nickel Member
« Reply #149 on: November 20, 2011, 01:42:48 PM »
Its the hording, saying you're just doing "squad-ops" and its not your fault the lemmings follow you, and then turning around and whining "Lol, nice picking" crap that bothers me.

You guys horde, fly spitfires in hordes, which is like double EZ mode, and then complain when dweeb and Sukov, or Devil and I kill you in a 2v1 with our more difficult to fly 109F's.

Aww Tank, I only complain that I suck so bad even you can kill me with ease    :neener:
Yea, simply because I can