Author Topic: Prayers for CPTDELL  (Read 4962 times)

Offline Melvin

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
Re: Prayers for CPTDELL
« Reply #105 on: December 23, 2011, 12:39:52 AM »
This Guy is the Genuine Article.

:pray
See Rule #4

Offline UncleKurt

• Silver Member
« Reply #106 on: December 24, 2011, 09:55:06 AM »
 :aok
IMPROVEMENT CONTINUES!!!
CPTDell is on the mend, still disoriented at times and rants about getting back to "his unit" according to Mrs. Dell. I visited with her again at 09;45 CST. He is walking some, in the rehab facility and she hopes to have him back home in about 5 days??????? Time disorientation is still an issue, but the doctors think that is medication residual (Yes he was on Ativan, but not anymore). Mrs. Dell expressed her deep appreciation for all your kind thoughts and prayers.  :salute

I Like pizza!
I Hate red airplanes!
Leave my sheep alone!
What an axle!<br/Do Not Impose to Bully Around Me!

Offline TOMCAT21

• Silver Member
« Reply #107 on: December 24, 2011, 10:10:14 AM »
Great to hear that Kurt.
RETIRED US Army/ Flying and dying since Tour 80/"We're paratroopers, Lieutenant, we're supposed to be surrounded." - Capt. Richard Winters.  FSO 412th FNVG/MA- REGULATORS

Offline 4deck

• Silver Member
      • (+) Precision
« Reply #108 on: December 24, 2011, 10:57:01 AM »
Thanks for these updates. Give him a hug for me when you see him, and tell em' I look forward to blowing him out of the skies. That should rejuvinate the man. In the meantime though. God Bless the SOB.  :salute

Floats
Forgot who said this while trying to take a base, but the quote goes like this. "I cant help you with ack, Im not in attack mode" This is with only 2 ack up in the town while troops were there, waiting. The rest of the town was down.

Offline The Jekyll

• Nickel Member
« Reply #109 on: December 27, 2011, 08:08:19 PM »
wahoo, hope to see ya soon Dell! Get well soon brother.
Yea, simply because I can

Offline des506

• Nickel Member
      • The 354th FG
« Reply #110 on: December 28, 2011, 07:49:19 AM »
YAY DELL's well and ready to rumble!!! :rock 

kurt thanks for the update dude!  now tell him, his plane is all oiled up and ready to go...

DES 354th FG
The men dying out there have no choice... i have..i cannot order them into battle... i can perhaps lead them...Help them....Die with them
Manfred von Richthofen

Offline Scotty55OEFVet

• Nickel Member
« Reply #111 on: December 28, 2011, 11:30:50 AM »
All the best, get well soon  :salute
"War can only be abolished through war...in order to get rid of the gun it is necessary to take up the gun."

RedDevil

Offline mthrockmor

• Gold Member
« Reply #112 on: December 28, 2011, 01:01:54 PM »
This whole thread is pretty neat. This is a game about people flying planes, not about the birds themselves.

Boo
No poor dumb bastard wins a war by dying for his country, he wins by making the other poor, dumb, bastard die for his.
George "Blood n Guts" Patton

Offline W7LPNRICK

• Gold Member
      • Ham Radio Antenna Experiments
« Reply #113 on: December 28, 2011, 05:48:16 PM »
Good news, he has been missed.  :salute
WildWzl
Ft Bragg Jump School-USAF Kunsan AB, Korea- Clark AB P.I.- Korat, Thailand-Tinker AFB Ok.- Mtn Home AFB Idaho
F-86's, F-4D, F-4G, F-5E Tiger II, C-130, UH-1N (Twin Engine Hueys) O-2's. E3A awacs, F-111, FB-111, EF-111,

Offline SmokinLoon

• Platinum Member
« Reply #114 on: December 28, 2011, 06:05:28 PM »
It will be good to have him back in AH. 
Proud grandson of the late Lt. Col. Darrell M. "Bud" Gray, USAF (ret.), B24D pilot, 5th BG/72nd BS. 28 combat missions within the "slot", PTO.

Offline UncleKurt

• Silver Member
« Reply #115 on: December 29, 2011, 02:03:48 PM »
Just talked with the "Ole Fart" himself>>>
"You're all a bunch of Bozos"... Was the quote from him! He is still confused, but better and a lot more coherant in conversation. Rambles with figures and numbers (talked about taking Mrs. Dell "camping" in Washington or Alaska). She confirmed that I understood him correctly.
He is somewhat less rude but still not of his mind yet, and certainly not pleasant at times ( from the intel I have). Mrs. Dell hopes to be able to take him back home soon!
Keep Prayin for them!!!!
 :salute
I Like pizza!
I Hate red airplanes!
Leave my sheep alone!

Offline dhyran

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
      • ~<<~Loose Deuce~>>~
« Reply #116 on: December 29, 2011, 02:07:20 PM »
"You're all a bunch of Bozos"... Was the quote from him! He is still confused, but better and a lot more coherant in conversation. Rambles with figures and numbers (talked about taking Mrs. Dell "camping" in Washington or Alaska). She confirmed that I understood him correctly.
He is somewhat less rude but still not of his mind yet, and certainly not pleasant at times ( from the intel I have). Mrs. Dell hopes to be able to take him back home soon!
Keep Prayin for them!!!!
 :salute

Send all the best wishes from the Community Kurt! Keep walk that way  :salute

dhyran  - retired  CO  ~<<~Loose Deuce~>>~        www.loose-deuce.net/

Offline clerick

• Silver Member
« Reply #117 on: December 29, 2011, 06:00:10 PM »
"You're all a bunch of Bozos".

Tell him, "nuh uh! You're a bozo!" for me.

Offline UncleKurt

• Silver Member
« Reply #118 on: January 05, 2012, 04:49:56 PM »
I am very happy to report That CPTDell is doing Very Very well, has a great attitude, and plans being home next Thursday 01-12-12. I expressed your prayers and well wishes to his wife, which she will pass along this evening. Thank You All!

<S>
unclkurt
I Like pizza!
I Hate red airplanes!
Leave my sheep alone!

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #119 on: January 05, 2012, 04:52:56 PM »
I am very happy to report That CPTDell is doing Very Very well, has a great attitude, and plans being home next Thursday 01-12-12. I expressed your prayers and well wishes to his wife, which she will pass along this evening. Thank You All!

<S>
unclkurt

Can't wait to see you in the skies again, CPTDell!!!!!  :banana: :banana: :banana:  :aok

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)