Author Topic: Midway  (Read 8282 times)

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
Re: Midway
« Reply #150 on: January 06, 2012, 11:17:47 PM »
Midway used to really annoy me but I have come to understand it wasn't him it was me at fault, I was getting too involved and letting things in a game get to me.
I would like to sincerely apologise to Midway for all the disrespect I have shown him.
We all have our fun in our own way and I'm sure he's just trying to lighten the atmosphere but I never did understand or even give him a chance, I'm sorry. :salute

:) :salute :rock

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #151 on: January 06, 2012, 11:23:44 PM »
Ya see, I like my radio set a certain way, then leave it.. Just askin for perfectly natural power switches on the radio sets.. Don't have to alter anything, just hit the switch, that should be there, like the real thing.. I'd turn it on when required, when needed.. When I did turn it on, I want to hear and read everyone without having to MESS WITH IT!.. Other than flip the switch to the on position.. Both radios, Pretty simple, Switch on, Switch Off, Geez! You choose what you want on, and when.. :aok

` key is your switch.  Set text box size to zero lines (minimized), then hit the key, set text box size to what you like (say 20 lines).

Hit ` key once, text box off, hit ` key again, text box on. 

Easier than clap on, clap off (since you just use one finger instead of two whole hands).  :aok

Settings are saved so you won't have to set it up more than once.  :)

HTC Staff  :rock

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline PAKFRONT

• Copper Member
« Reply #152 on: January 07, 2012, 01:41:07 AM »
` key is your switch.  Set text box size to zero lines (minimized), then hit the key, set text box size to what you like (say 20 lines).

Hit ` key once, text box off, hit ` key again, text box on. 

Easier than clap on, clap off (since you just use one finger instead of two whole hands).  :aok

Settings are saved so you won't have to set it up more than once.  :)

HTC Staff  :rock
I have a better solution yet.. Even less trouble.. Ignore the Online thing, and do something entirely different with my time..
Been working for me, I think I'll just keep it that way.. :rock
Youtube game channel, Megaflammenpost
Password of the day = DEMARKATION!

Offline HL117

• Nickel Member
      • Aircams
« Reply #153 on: January 07, 2012, 02:06:33 AM »
Bruv did not leave.  I know because yesterday he provide guidance to me in MA.  :aok

Ergo my new slogan: NOMOHO.

:) :salute

Yes! Now there is something to salute about if it is true, NOMOHO: WTG Bruv for teaching, guiding etc, etc... always thought you were a decent stick Midway but then you always seem to use the HO anytime it becomes available. IMHO if you are a good stick there rarely is any call for it, unless your just feel nasty that day. Like I said above IMHO.

:salute HL
Whether you think you can or cannot, you are right!

Offline Reaper90

• Gold Member
« Reply #154 on: January 07, 2012, 02:17:46 AM »
Oh nice Reaper how long did you spend doing that? And its Midway thats supposed to be the stalker here right? But its you looking up pictures of Bruv kinda creepy  :huh

Lighten up Francis.  :rofl

That took all of about 5 minutes in photoshop, and his pic is right there on The Few's website, LOL.

You wanna whine about me anymore?  :rofl :rofl

Go brush your teeth or something.  :rofl
Floyd
'Murican dude in a Brit Squad flying Russian birds, drinking Canadian whiskey

Offline zack1234

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #155 on: January 07, 2012, 02:21:23 AM »
I have changed my mind in regards to Midway :old:

He is a scoundrel,cad and a scallywag and should be given a proper thrashing by Mrs Frobisher of number 22 pudding lane, Square End Manor, Lincoln. :old:

Bruv never recovered from the fact that The Few has never been the same since I left. :old:

The GFC is now the squad that endeavours to promote the benefits of manly conduct within the game :old:

Pies :salute
There are no pies stored in this plane overnight

The GFC
Pipz lived in the Wilderness near Ontario

Offline EskimoJoe

• Platinum Member
« Reply #156 on: January 07, 2012, 02:23:22 AM »
I have changed my mind in regards to Midway :old:

He is a scoundrel,cad and a scallywag and should be given a proper thrashing by Mrs Frobisher of number 22 pudding lane, Square End Manor, Lincoln. :old:

Bruv never recovered from the fact that The Few has never been the same since I left. :old:

The GFC is now the squad that endeavours to promote the benefits of manly conduct within the game :old:

Pies :salute

The gay friends clan?
Put a +1 on your geekness atribute  :aok

Offline Reaper90

• Gold Member
« Reply #157 on: January 07, 2012, 02:31:19 AM »
Do one of me!

RAAAAAAAR!

I was gonna photoshop in some taters, but it's 3:30am......  :rolleyes:
Floyd
'Murican dude in a Brit Squad flying Russian birds, drinking Canadian whiskey

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #158 on: January 07, 2012, 03:04:35 AM »

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #159 on: January 07, 2012, 03:13:04 AM »
The gay friends clan?

No I'm afraid not EskimoJoe, but good luck with your search, I'm sure there are plenty of gay dating services if you look for them  :salute
Happy Friday Pipz!
-=Army of Muppets=-
"Get stuffed Skyyr, you freak" - Zack1234

Offline zack1234

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #160 on: January 07, 2012, 05:54:14 AM »
No I'm afraid not EskimoJoe, but good luck with your search, I'm sure there are plenty of gay dating services if you look for them  :salute

I thought we were :frown:

The GFC

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #161 on: January 07, 2012, 06:27:13 AM »

:lol
:rofl
:ahand

All in one post
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

Offline pervert

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #162 on: January 07, 2012, 07:00:31 AM »
Lighten up Francis.  :rofl

That took all of about 5 minutes in photoshop, and his pic is right there on The Few's website, LOL.

You wanna whine about me anymore?  :rofl :rofl

Go brush your teeth or something.  :rofl

OMG you have a secret man crush on Bruv  :) it makes perfect sense now the hostility the anger the denial, its ok Reaper come on out :old:

Its cool bro, no honestly, I understand now why you've been acting this way, its not everyones cup of tea but you just be what you have to be  :salute

Offline zack1234

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #163 on: January 07, 2012, 07:07:59 AM »
 :rofl

The GFC

Offline MickDono

• Gold Member
« Reply #164 on: January 07, 2012, 07:52:17 AM »