Author Topic: Midway  (Read 8278 times)

Offline Bong40

• Copper Member
Re: Midway
« Reply #165 on: January 07, 2012, 08:33:38 AM »

Ok what exactly are you going to do about my annoying 15 year old on the subway that has every right to do what and say what he wants as long as he isn't breaking the law? Huh... Beat him up? Tape his mouth? Midway pays his $ just like the rest... Cannot believe a bunch of babies made a thread about Midways 200 Talk....If you don't like it... You leave the game! I would miss midways comments, I wouldn't miss all the crybabies who spend more time crying about other players 200 habits. Turn 200 off or Go play Hello Kitty or some other game where everyone is nice to you!! :salute :rock
Well, think about the following situation.

you have to take the subway to get to work. its a 35 min drive. every day the same 15 years old boy comes in and talk loud and stupid stuff all time, he never paused, he talks on and on!
EVERY DAY BOTH WAYS. Do you think ppl would tolerate that on their way to work in a subway??? Why should we tolerate it here?

So think about it, we got exactly the same here in AH, and there is no RL or online difference. We sit in front of the computer, wanna shoot stuff, wanna have fun! And all time that troll flood ch 200 with his stupidity. I stop here, becaue i am getting angry about it!

just one idea at least for a compromise:
It would be very helpfull if we can have a permanat mute list, just a simple txt file at AHs roo dir. We would enter all ppl we wanted to squelch and it would be good

Offline zack1234

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #166 on: January 07, 2012, 08:40:52 AM »
Midway rules  :rock

:)

I hope Bruv comes back  :old:
There are no pies stored in this plane overnight

The GFC
Pipz lived in the Wilderness near Ontario

Offline MickDono

• Gold Member
« Reply #167 on: January 07, 2012, 08:55:03 AM »
Ok what exactly are you going to do about my annoying 15 year old on the subway that has every right to do what and say what he wants as long as he isn't breaking the law? Huh... Beat him up? Tape his mouth? Midway pays his $ just like the rest... Cannot believe a bunch of babies made a thread about Midways 200 Talk....If you don't like it... You leave the game! I would miss midways comments, I wouldn't miss all the crybabies who spend more time crying about other players 200 habits. Turn 200 off or Go play Hello Kitty or some other game where everyone is nice to you!! :salute :rock

+1    :salute

Offline Bong40

• Copper Member
« Reply #168 on: January 07, 2012, 09:56:35 AM »
 :x :rofl :cheers:
If Midways 200 banter bothers anyone to the point that is seems reasonable to post a "shut up, you are ruining my gameplay" thread. Then the majority of the other ch 200 rants that go on during the day must drive you just shy of going on a 25 state puppy killin spree.

Legal disclaimer:The above text is not directed towards any individual or squads, either directly or implied. Any inference of such is at the sole discretion of the reader and should not be taken as such.
The author makes no claims of validity of the accuracy of claims aforementioned in the written text prenoted.
The aforementioned text is simply an observational opinion, any party or parties that take offense to the above statements need to relax and enjoy the game that they participate in.

:salute

Offline JOACH1M

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #169 on: January 07, 2012, 09:59:25 AM »
Oh nice Reaper how long did you spend doing that? And its Midway thats supposed to be the stalker here right? But its you looking up pictures of Bruv kinda creepy  :huh
+1
FEW ~ BK's ~ AoM
Focke Wulf Me / Last Of The GOATS 🐐
ToC 2013 & 2017 Champ
R.I.P My Brothers <3

Offline Reaper90

• Gold Member
« Reply #170 on: January 07, 2012, 10:28:03 AM »
OMG you have a secret man crush on Bruv  :) it makes perfect sense now the hostility the anger the denial, its ok Reaper come on out :old:

Its cool bro, no honestly, I understand now why you've been acting this way, its not everyones cup of tea but you just be what you have to be  :salute

:rofl :rofl

Oh yes, I'm purple and throbbling just thinking about the pasty lad!  :rolleyes:  :lol

Anger? Denial? You're the one with an obvious crush on me, what with the way you follow me around with something to say about everything. You've practically worn a blister on my ankle with your wee little Leprechaun meat, you with your alcohol soaked rants and attacks. Get a clue you dolt.

I've no anger/envy/dislike towards Bruv, I respect him as a person (from what I know of him in-game and the bbs) and toon pilot. You? Not so much.  :ahand
Floyd
'Murican dude in a Brit Squad flying Russian birds, drinking Canadian whiskey

Offline pervert

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #171 on: January 07, 2012, 10:30:46 AM »
 :rofl too easy  :D

Offline Reaper90

• Gold Member
« Reply #172 on: January 07, 2012, 10:33:48 AM »
As long as you're amused with your weak trolls  :rofl

Please, continue! You're cheap entertainment!
Floyd

Offline pervert

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #173 on: January 07, 2012, 10:35:22 AM »
I'll check back later, meanwhile you can sit by your PC watching this thread  :)  :banana:

Offline Reaper90

• Gold Member
« Reply #174 on: January 07, 2012, 10:40:00 AM »
Hey, it's Saturday, I have 40 pounds of Boston Butt pork roasts and 6 racks of baby-backs on the smoker for dinner this evening (we're having company over, I couldn't manage to eat but maybe half of that myself  :lol ) and if I'm on the computer in between checking on it I tell my wife "I have work to do" - that way I skip out on housework since I obviously have more important things to do!

Floyd

Offline Reaper90

• Gold Member
« Reply #175 on: January 07, 2012, 10:40:47 AM »
Floyd

Online Bear76

• Platinum Member
« Reply #176 on: January 07, 2012, 12:47:35 PM »
I have a better solution yet.. Even less trouble.. Ignore the Online thing, and do something entirely different with my time..
Been working for me, I think I'll just keep it that way.. :rock

So you're here why? :huh

Offline JOACH1M

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #177 on: January 07, 2012, 12:51:12 PM »
Little slow are ya?  :lol
Maybe, but then again I'm not privileged with time to sit and stare at the BBS all day.
FEW ~ BK's ~ AoM
Focke Wulf Me / Last Of The GOATS 🐐
ToC 2013 & 2017 Champ
R.I.P My Brothers <3

Online Bear76

• Platinum Member
« Reply #178 on: January 07, 2012, 12:54:24 PM »

Dr Death returns  :lol

Offline Raphael

• Gold Member
« Reply #179 on: January 07, 2012, 01:01:37 PM »
Oh nice Reaper how long did you spend doing that? And its Midway thats supposed to be the stalker here right? But its you looking up pictures of Bruv kinda creepy  :huh
+1
Remember 08/08/2012
 Youtube videos - http://www.youtube.com/user/raphael103/featured
Game ID => Raphael
XO of Jg5