Author Topic: So what is this??  (Read 10897 times)

Offline kilo2

• Gold Member
Re: So what is this??
« Reply #210 on: February 21, 2012, 08:51:39 PM »
Ahh ok so you were just speculating/guessing. ok

Not on what I said, no I was not guessing. I didn't know the answer to your question. The answer came from Jude though, he was there.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2012, 08:53:10 PM by kilo2 »
X.O. Kommando Nowotny
FlyKommando.com

"Never abandon the possibility of attack."

Offline Guppy35

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #211 on: February 21, 2012, 09:31:37 PM »
Well honesty is the best policy. I do what I want in game I am sure you do as well.

The incident that led to this line of discussion was what I just described. Jude drove the cv from hiding to a fight.

I wish he'd have just said that then.  I have no problem with that at all.  Just not that tough to say it straight.

As for doing what I want in game, sure I do, but always remembering I'm sharing the game with other folks.  It's why I asked both you and Perd if you wanted help before dropping in on your fights the other night.   I figure it's not my place to steal your fight just cause it would be an easy kill.  I figure it's common courtesy.   Because it's a game, being aware of the other players isn't such a bad deal.

DerJude presented himself as one who doesn't care one way or the other.  That's not the same thing.  Again if that's not what he wanted folks to see, saying it straight would have been the way to go.
Dan/CorkyJr
8th FS "Headhunters

Offline Der Jude

• Copper Member
« Reply #212 on: February 21, 2012, 10:28:07 PM »
it wouldnt matter how i said it. you and others would find something wrong with it, which i said. i dont care
Game ID: Judisch
Kommando Nowotny - Nowotny Schwarm "White 19"
Til Schweiger Fan Club
ZLA- "Dont Focke Wulf Us!"
Malta Scenario - Comrade Jew

Offline Guppy35

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #213 on: February 21, 2012, 10:48:49 PM »
it wouldnt matter how i said it. you and others would find something wrong with it, which i said. i dont care

If you say it straight, you say it straight.  Don't take this wrong, but you aren't that big of a deal for me to look for a reason to criticize you unless it's warranted.
Dan/CorkyJr
8th FS "Headhunters

Offline Der Jude

• Copper Member
« Reply #214 on: February 22, 2012, 03:02:47 AM »
yeah not sure why u keep using "straight". Not all of us went to all the English classes in high school so just deal with it. I'll just keep the boats straight into wherever I choose to put em.
Game ID: Judisch
Kommando Nowotny - Nowotny Schwarm "White 19"
Til Schweiger Fan Club
ZLA- "Dont Focke Wulf Us!"
Malta Scenario - Comrade Jew

Offline kilo2

• Gold Member
« Reply #215 on: February 22, 2012, 03:44:01 AM »
yeah not sure why u keep using "straight". Not all of us went to all the English classes in high school so just deal with it. I'll just keep the boats straight into wherever I choose to put em.
:rofl
X.O. Kommando Nowotny
FlyKommando.com

Offline VonMessa

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #216 on: February 22, 2012, 08:24:30 AM »
Perd is in a tough spot on this one since one of his squaddies, DerJude to be specific  does the same thing on a regular basis. He will switch sides.. in search of cheap perk rides, but while doing that has a regular habbit of taking control of bish cv's and heading them straight for distruction. So far as I know he doesn't broadcast the cv's location, but then again he doesn't have to as he sends it on a course guarenteed to get it spotted and sunk.

I've seen him control CV's of every country

An obtuse and broadly generalizing phrase the meaning and outcome of which is in direct proportion to how well players are willing to defend the fleet.  If some folks do not agree on the course of the fleet and refuse to help utilize it for offense or be involved in the defense of it, then the easiest and most common cop-out is "You sent it to be destroyed".  I rarely witness anyone admitting the fact of "We failed to defend it fiercely enough"

Speculation.  Unless, of course, you can prove this with evidence to the fact

In fact, this "course" is probably used because of the following:

Here is an equation to solve for below:    y = mx + b (or, in other words, the shortest distance between two point is a straight line)

« Last Edit: February 22, 2012, 08:26:34 AM by VonMessa »
Braümeister und Schmutziger Hund von JG11

We are all here because we are not all there.

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #217 on: February 22, 2012, 08:29:01 AM »

Take a break Jude....you don't have to be a dick everyday! lol
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline Guppy35

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #218 on: February 22, 2012, 08:59:02 AM »

LOL someone needs a nap.  I'm sure we'll all cope Jude.  I hope the persecution complex goes away soon for ya though.  Might enjoy the game a bit more.  :aok
Dan/CorkyJr
8th FS "Headhunters

Offline perdue3

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #219 on: February 22, 2012, 09:47:56 AM »
I've seen him control CV's of every country

An obtuse and broadly generalizing phrase the meaning and outcome of which is in direct proportion to how well players are willing to defend the fleet.  If some folks do not agree on the course of the fleet and refuse to help utilize it for offense or be involved in the defense of it, then the easiest and most common cop-out is "You sent it to be destroyed".  I rarely witness anyone admitting the fact of "We failed to defend it fiercely enough"

Speculation.  Unless, of course, you can prove this with evidence to the fact

In fact, this "course" is probably used because of the following:

Here is an equation to solve for below:    y = mx + b (or, in other words, the shortest distance between two point is a straight line)

(Image removed from quote.)

Muahaha. I heart You Von.

This whole thread could be summed up by this:

Do you outrank DerJude? No.
C.O. Kommando Nowotny 

FlyKommando.com

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #220 on: February 22, 2012, 02:03:49 PM »
DerJude and CV's.

:noid

JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #221 on: February 22, 2012, 02:04:35 PM »
Some won't be missed when they leave the game.
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #222 on: February 22, 2012, 02:09:07 PM »
It makes me laugh when pilots claim to play for nothing but "The Fight™" flying around the furball in a Me 262 picking others that are fighting, right DerJude?

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline kilo2

• Gold Member
« Reply #223 on: February 22, 2012, 02:10:59 PM »
Some won't be missed when they leave the game.

Yeah when do you plan to leave again?

Aces High is serious business. :banana:
X.O. Kommando Nowotny
FlyKommando.com

Offline perdue3

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #224 on: February 22, 2012, 03:07:48 PM »
It makes me laugh when pilots claim to play for nothing but "The Fight™" flying around the furball in a Me 262 picking others that are fighting, right DerJude?

ack-ack

He is in Kommando Nowotny...I love good fights and I love even furballs. I will be less angry if a 262 picks me whist in a 1v1 than if a 51, 47, 38, etc. pick me.
C.O. Kommando Nowotny 

FlyKommando.com