Author Topic: hymi  (Read 2299 times)

Offline Nathan60

• Platinum Member
Re: hymi
« Reply #60 on: March 22, 2012, 09:08:46 AM »
I do not think that word means what you think it means...

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=HYMI

Oh thats news to me.

This thread blows, all that took the  bait and paticipated in this are only feeding into the negitive overall theme  of the Aces High Forums.  I  dont think I've ever fought the guy but why not  call out every person we have ever seen do something we don't agree with. You want him to fight your fight pay his bill, otherwise you're just crying like a little girl and trying to hide it as a flame thread.HYMI
HamHawk
Wing III-- Pigs on The Wing
FSO--JG54
CHUGGA-CHUGGA, CHOO-CHOO
Pigs go wing deep

Offline Wmaker

• Platinum Member
      • Lentolaivue 34 website
« Reply #61 on: March 22, 2012, 10:35:52 AM »
Debrody, perhaps you should consider, if you do not find it offensive of me to make the suggestion, that since you cannot alter or control other people's behaviour through criticism and derision (demonstrably so), a better way might be to simply do what you do and do it really really well, quietly, and focus your energies on that instead.

At the end of the day all of the hyperbole, the propaganda, the rhetoric and the smack talking et cetera is really on a lesser level of importance to the activity.

Ultimately the truth about what you do will always be revealed to those objective enough to see it.

Well said nrshida.
Wmaker
Lentolaivue 34

Thank you for the Brewster HTC!

Offline Delirium

• Platinum Member
« Reply #62 on: March 22, 2012, 12:18:23 PM »
Hymi has always been a nice guy both to fight and talk to and definitely has the potential to be a great stick. Flying the 16 is holding him back, imho, but that is entirely his choice.
Delirium
80th "Headhunters"
Retired AH Trainer (but still teach the P38 selectively)

I found an air leak in my inflatable sheep and plugged the hole! Honest!

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #63 on: March 22, 2012, 09:04:50 PM »
Hymi has always been a nice guy both to fight and talk to and definitely has the potential to be a great stick. Flying the 16 is holding him back, imho, but that is entirely his choice.
+1
DFC Member
Proud Member of Pigs on the Wing
"Yikes"